2019-07-09 14:13:09

ok this question might sound stupid but,
How do i upload my html file to my website? i got the domain from freenom. I already have my html files ready to go. the only problem is i cant upload it to freenom.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-07-09 15:02:56

If it's ftp, I think you should use the file zilla to upload. if it doesn't use ftp and you don't have the port for your website, Then I don't know.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-07-09 16:01:43

first, you should have a web host and forward your domain to it, and then upload your pages using ftp

2019-07-09 16:13:19

Freenom only gives you a domain, not web-hosting capabilities. You'll need to find a way to host your site. There's tons of options out there, and it depends on your comfort level and how willing you are to set things up yourself.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-07-09 19:00:50

Try filezilla. I'm not exactly sure how to do it, but try using filezilla.

2019-07-10 11:23:41

hi,
any suggestions for a good web hosting service?

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-07-10 11:30:41

Git hub pages if you just want to upload html files

2019-07-10 12:32:33

Depends if you're looking for free or paid services. I'd also recommend using GitHub.
If you're okay with shelling out some cash towards this, I'd recommend GoDaddy. Unless something drastically changed, the web UI is fully accessible and easy to upload your HTML. You could also upload them via third-party FTP apps.

2019-07-11 12:16:43

hi,
thanks for all your input. I decided to use infinityfree.net. because it is free and according to what i saw on the internet reliable.

2019-07-11 12:42:43

I just looked at there homepage and... i’ll pass. Best webhost in the world and  unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth and for: “Free?” Seems like a fishy website.

2019-07-11 14:38:06

I recommend getting shared hosting from namecheap.com
cheap   hosting and easy to use with cPanel
if you want a VPS. I recommend Digitalocean.com

2019-07-11 15:43:35

Post nine, read their terms of service. The picture gets a lot less Rosie from there.

2019-07-11 22:06:45

infinity free is quite good, if you

1. don't want something like games to access your site, they have such a js check that keeps them for some reason
2. if you are ok with files smallr then or equal to 10 mb

I like to use it for forums with flux bb, really good for this matter.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-07-11 23:59:41

Web host for quick and easy, VPS for the experience.