2019-07-10 07:27:28 (edited by zakc93 2019-07-10 07:29:28)

But what's wrong with copying this forum's setup though? It's what people are familiar with, so it makes sense given the objective. I think we need something similar to this, but a more serious and stable version where we can actually move discussion of things the mods aren't happy with, that would solve so many problems. If this particular forum draws drama away from here it would also be useful to have around, although I kind of doubt that would be the case, I'm not sure providing another outlet would prevent anything similar happening here.

2019-07-10 08:04:41 (edited by Vulcan 2019-07-10 08:24:15)

If you guys want to talk about copying something, this hit it directly on the nail.   It is like the audio games forum spat out its own mini-me.. Same topic basically, same drama. Also, that new audio game form will not help with this audio game forum. The room names are very similar,  the same topics, and even some of the same users. Is the end of this forum near? It makes one wonder.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-07-10 08:49:34

This forum? Nah. its doing just fine.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-07-10 13:04:57 (edited by Destranis 2019-07-10 13:05:18)

Well it exists for 2 days and there are already more than 3 topics locked. It's not better than this forum, but this one is getting to be worse and worse.

2019-07-10 13:21:59

master of death, why dont you spread your poison somewhere else
i seen those topics and all of them had good reasons

2019-07-10 13:30:20

Lol and that's what I expected. Everyone was against it in this topic so far, and they didn't get anything. Now that someone who is against this forum, had an opinion as well, it got offended. Good job. LOL
I know they had reasons why they got closed. I just mentioned the thing to test the community. Seems it worked.

2019-07-10 16:08:31

Hahahahahahahahah @MasterOfDeath.
MasterOfDeath: Writes a post in this topic, to quote "tests the community".
* One replies to hom.
MasterOfDeath: See, I said the community was toxic.

i just died of laughter.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-07-10 16:34:07

No, I wanted to test if the community reacts to me differently than to the ones who support this team and stuff. Seems indeed they do.

2019-07-10 16:35:26

33: people would probably stop reacting differently to you if you would stop bashing this forum in every post.

2019-07-10 19:57:36

I'm going tobe harsh her. Micro-rant coming up.
#33, perhaps instead of bashing the forum every chance you get, you cangrow the fuck up instead?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-10 20:14:41

Hope you get a nice little warning, 35, if nobody is allowed to swear here. The thing is that there are more people who agree with me, they just don't let their opinions spread across the forum because half of us would be banned already.

2019-07-10 20:39:58 (edited by omer 2019-07-10 20:41:00)

36, go away seriously, its not a swearing at all
and thx mason, the forum looks, much more original now
well half of you banned already, well if i were a mod, probably did til now
hope you dont die bye your own poison someday

2019-07-10 20:40:21 (edited by defender 2019-07-10 20:47:47)

The problem is that you and the others like you have no solutions or even useful ideas about how to start, nor any praise for when things are done right.  You just find an opening or create one, then pick at the wound and wait for a reaction, but with seemingly no real goal in mind beyond that.
In other words, it's clear that you aren't trying to help the forum with what your doing, you just want the satisfaction of being told you are correct and achieving a victory over someone in a position of authority in front of everyone who agrees with you, rather than having a useful discussion with an open mind towards the other point of view and considering all the angles.
You obscure the issue by claiming that your being picked on for the things your saying, but more it's how your saying it, and what your not saying, and now that you've created a name for your self, you'll be dismissed out of hand by many people.
I'm coming to grips with the same thing my self, and like it or not, when dealing with other humans, you need to use some tact, pick your battles, and sometimes even stroke some egos or soften your words in order to be listened to.
It may not be logical or fare, but it is the way of things, and you clearly can not take it when it's thrown back at you either, so it's hypocritical to criticize others for something you can not handle your self.

2019-07-10 23:43:06 (edited by Ethin 2019-07-10 23:43:38)

@36, and again, I am telling you to STFU and go educate yourself. You are serving no purpose here whatsoever. Even Ironcross32's demeaning comments towards Jade are more purposeful than yours or anyone who supposedly supports you.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-10 23:49:34

Bro, bro bro bro bro bro... bro. You're making me look like a right cheery fella. That's saying something. You're toxic to the core. I'd recommend doing something about that, unless you want to be dismissed out of hand your entire life.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-11 01:58:11

Defender makes an excellent point, and I'd be foolish to think it applies to just MasterOfDeath. It applies to everyone, to some extent.
No matter how good or bad my actual decisions have been, there is no doubt in my mind that some of the posts I've made, and the way I've just sorta shoved myself out front for stuff, have combined to paint a worse picture than I merit. But I made those choices, whether or not I weighed them properly at the time, and I have to deal with the fallout. I think a lot of the stuff aimed at me is baseless, but some of it is bang on the money. If I want to be accepted, I have to take in the whole picture. This means I can absolutely dismiss the sillier accusations levelled at me, and at the team in general, but if I'm going to do that, I'd better not seem like a jerk in the process.

MasterOfDeath, the reason I point this out at all is a simple one. If you make a good point but do it in a way that pisses everyone off, you're going to be remembered as the person who pissed everyone off. Trust me. I know about this one. The validity of the things you say will play second fiddle to the way you came across at the time. If I have a lot to learn on this score, or at least a lot to put into practice while under duress, then you, sir, have far more yet. I cringe saying that; I don't want to be seen by anyone as the pot calling the kettle black. But I'm endeavouring to get a handle on my image, and so should you. If there is some way I can help you, or that we can help each other, perhaps that is to the good.

If you're really only here to take nips at the forum administration and try to worry it until it collapses, though, I'm going to kindly ask you to stop. It's not going to work, and at the end of the day, it'll be you being ridden out on a rail, not us. That's not a threat; it's just a summation of what's already happening.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-11 03:24:09

Nice post Jade, and even better you did it under 3 paragraphs!  tongue

2019-07-11 03:31:38

And with words that we mostly understand.

2019-07-11 04:48:10

And with no buzz words.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-11 08:34:45

Well thankfully, it seems Mason has changed almost all of the topic names now, and added some extra ones too.  He's got signatures going, and user reputation in the works.  Still only 63 users though, and only maybe 12 I would call active.  I'm surprised that audio described movies and emulators topics haven't been started there, since they are aloud...

2019-07-11 09:23:05

Master of drama, again, STFU.

2019-07-11 10:13:14

MasterOfDeath wrote:

Hope you get a nice little warning, 35, if nobody is allowed to swear here. The thing is that there are more people who agree with me, they just don't let their opinions spread across the forum because half of us would be banned already.

Speaking about warnings: Maybe you should think about your own warnings instead?
The issue is not your opinions. The issue is the way you are saying things. You are always criticising everything on this forum, in a none constructive way. If you really wanna make changes out from your opinions, you should really start to say things in a more constructive way, telling people how things could be improved out from your opinion.
When people keep criticising things without telling how it can be improved, this makes other people not to listen, even if you are trying to change in the future. If people get used to that you are just criticising everything without saying any good things at all, people will still have this opinion even if you are trying to change in the future. This will get you in a pretty bad situation, not just here on the forum, but in the blind community in generel.
So, it's simply up to you. Please stop, if you don't want that to happen.
If you are going to be banned in the future, then it's not because of your opinions, but because you are always making drama out of everything, because of the way you are saying things. It has nothing to do with your opinions.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-07-11 12:47:53

I love MasterOfDeath's signature. Couldn't be more ironic.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-07-11 14:07:01

keap going master of drama

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-11 14:13:30

This topic looks like it probably doesn't need to be a thing anymore. I just see a dumpster fire as I look through it. Perhaps I'm missing something though, which is always a possibility. This is only my opinion, after all.