2019-07-10 02:12:37

Hi. I recently wanted to try something out on my old iphone 5. But there is a problem. The batery takes ages to load, and is empty after a few minutes, and if i do something other then listening to music the whole batery gets hot as hell. Is this a normal behaveyor or should i better stop using this thing? Thanks, simter.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-07-10 02:28:26

I don't know what you mean by saying the battery takes ages to load, I think you mean takes ages to charge, and empties fast. No, these are not normal behaviors, and the heat means the battery is wearing down, it may even be slightly bulged out inside the phone. Definitely stop using it. If you can get the battery replaced, go for it, if not, throw the phone out, of course, taking it to a proper electronics recycling place, or back to Apple.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-10 08:15:14

I suggest you to replace the battery with a new one.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-07-10 13:41:46

It's definitely not a normal behaviour! However, check your battery health level in the settings for a confermation.

2019-07-10 16:51:03

Only phones from 6 and above suport that.
I am on a 2013 5s, ios 12.4 beta 4 and I don't get that in the setings.
Yeah, your battery is going down the drain, it is even worse than mine which was used for 4 years or so, from 2013 untill the Iphone x came around and I still use it now as a device for testing ios apps.
Mine still charges at a normal speed and it goes down after 2 hours of games or what ever else, but it gets hot as hell also.
I will replace the battery cause it is cheap, but I am not worying right now cause still works.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-07-10 17:03:14

Time to upgrade. Replacing the battery just simply won't save you from doing what you'll have to do anyways, unless you're tied to that phone for some exceptional circumstance.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-07-10 20:23:31

The guy said that it is his old phone and wants to experiment with things, so I guess a battery replacement works.

2019-07-10 23:48:46 (edited by Simter 2019-07-10 23:52:05)

it's for jail breaking stuff. Also, i can not check the batery status yet. The iphone5 can only run ios10. @2: yes in german you use same word for those 2 things rofl. And yes, that mai be rue, cause if i press on the right edge of the screen the full screen is going down and it is a bit more up then usual at that too.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-07-11 20:04:23

My phone has ios 12.4 beta and I still don't have the battery status, only the newer phones do.
I herd there is an app for that on the computer where you connect your phone to the computer to see the percentage, but I don't remember the name.

2019-07-11 20:05:40

3Utools