2019-07-06 19:50:41

Hello folks. I've recently begun using telegram and I've read about chat bots and oldschool games. You guys know if any of those are accessible?
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2019-07-06 21:14:45

Moderation:
As this is more technical in nature I bounced it over to off topic. Really starting to feel like a librarian.
To answer the question. Unfortunately I don't know the first thing about Telegram.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-07-06 21:40:11 (edited by omer 2019-07-06 21:40:32)

this is an off topic question but i thought you stepped down from modding team i'M confused

2019-07-06 22:00:56

please read the site and forum feedback room.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-07-07 19:55:09

what in the world is
tellagram?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-09 13:56:08

Hi!
I know only of roll 'hem bot, that's an rpg dice roler. I think the best thing to do is downloading lots of bots to discover if they're accessible... Personally I haven't had much luck though.

2019-07-09 14:13:52

what's telegram?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-07-09 15:03:27

Hello folks. Telegram is an alternative for whatsapp. Some time ago I read something about changes in accessibility for the app and from what I could check, it is working mostly fine. I was bored the other day and while searching for something to play I've discovered about telegram bots but the ones I found weren't accessible, that's why I decided to create this topic. smile
Best regards, Haramir.

2019-07-09 20:17:23

@harramir is it for the iOS version?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-07-10 02:50:52

It can be used both on IOS and android and there is also a web client.
Best regards, Haramir.

2019-07-10 08:12:46

What is a web client called? From what I know the only accessible telegram app on PC is unigram for windows 10

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-07-10 14:07:48

Hello folks. @11, the web client can be reached at web.telegram.org
Best regards, Haramir.

2019-07-11 06:25:54

I found some very good bots on telegram. By the way, what do you mean by accessible? From what I've been experiencing so far, they are very accessible, you just need to type the command and they will work fine. I haven't tried bot for games though

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2019-07-11 14:56:40

Hello folks. I've tryed a few rpg titles, but for some reason I couldn't read the answers for my commands. The last one I decided to try was Dragon Islands.
Best regards, Haramir.

2019-07-11 20:55:29

how do you guys get the bots for telegram? do I need to search it on the app store?

2019-07-12 15:56:43 (edited by siria 2019-07-12 15:58:26)

15, I looked for them on google. There are a great number of lists out there. Just type rpg for telegram, or pool bots for telegram or whatever, and you should get some lists with some bots and the download links. Open those links on your phone and it will ask you if you want to open the bots with telegram. Double tap yes and you're done.
Alternatively, if you know the name of the bot you're looking for, search it in the search field of telegram, the same you use to look for new contacts. From there, you can add them as they were real people.