2019-06-28 09:40:57 (edited by nyanchan 2019-06-28 09:42:38)

Yeah, but the majority of the playerbase is gamers, not developers. So I wouldn't be surprised even if they do not know about gitHub. The bigger problem is that issues are starting to stack. Seriously.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-29 13:20:39

hello. I have discovered a bug in the game. when I changed the dificallt mode in to hyper woolf mode, and again I turn back in to dificallt mode, the bonus shops are lost. I tried to restart the game, but still. nothing has changed.

2019-07-03 20:39:01

Try and complete stage 25.5 again. That should fix it.

2019-07-03 23:42:59

i try to do it, but there is nothing hapend.

2019-07-03 23:57:44

Did the shops reappear?

2019-07-05 02:10:08

A friend of mine wants the English translation. How would I buy that for him on paypal? is their a field for me to enter his email in stead of mine when I login to my account?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-07-05 11:38:08

You can pass the download link shown after the purchase to your friend.

2019-07-05 12:40:24 (edited by Leonidas 2019-07-05 12:42:55)

at post #2,839, When I repeated the stage 25 5, the bonus shops did not reappear. nothing happened.

2019-07-05 13:18:20

@2842, This is a bug I haven't encountered. How odd.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-07-10 05:34:54

Hi:

So I've just started playing the game, but I'm stuck on the tutorial remix, where you have to destroy toy cars as you progress. I'm at position 31:30, and I can hear a beeping sound from the sonar which I assume indicates something to jump on, and cars pass on that level. problem is, I can't seem to jump up there to get at the cars. What am I doing wrong?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-07-10 09:54:36

@2.844

Hi tayo.bethel,
The beeping sound you hear there is a button you can press. Go to it and press enter. Don't forget the item list you can open by pressing d. You can always see what any given sound means there if you are not sure.
Man I envy you for the great experience you will have with your first playthrough of this amazing game. If only every audio game out there would have half of game play and a quarter of content as BK3 has...

Don't hesitate to ask if you're stuck. BK3 can be really challenging at times. But beating it has been the most rewarding experience I've ever had in audio gaming.

2019-07-11 01:14:34

thanks, I got it. Now I just need to keep from dying in the staff room to the wasp swarm

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-07-11 02:27:51

Your first playthrough of the game will challenge you, even with smaller enemies. The insects are a pain in the neck, and there's a slime swarm a bit later that's straight-up dangerous if you aren't careful. You are probably going to have a few points where you get good and stuck for awhile; remember that grinding is sometimes necessary, and it will help if you allocate your skill points.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-24 08:50:28

spoilers!
I was looking at the BD3 guide and I can't find out how to get the sky machine thing.I stack up boxes, and i still can't reach it, nor can i use the hook. is there something I'm missing or need?
also I've noticed when you die on stage 11, it hasn't been translated.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-08-12 07:44:43

Hi!  I just got BK3 working and I've started the tutorial.  I've learned how to walk and am in the learning to jump part.  I'm supposed to head right while jumping walls.  The second wall doesn't seem to be jumpable and I can't figure out how to continue the tutorial.  Previously the tutorial just picked up automatically when I ran as far as a could.
    Bumbling around the best I've done is hit tab to get in a menu and pick the option after "new combat log" (I can't decipher what is being said - something like "exit stage??") which puts be back at the beginning of the tutorial.  That doesn't help, because I shortly run into the same problem.  How do I resume the tutorial and/or jump the wall?

2019-08-12 11:12:22 (edited by Honk 2019-08-12 11:15:33)

Hi Hearme,

I just replayed that part of the tutorial and couldn't recreate your problem. Every part of that stage is just solveable by pressing two keys - up-arrow and right-arrow.
When you hear you're hitting a wall with that loud bumping noise just keep holding right and press up-arrow to jump. That should work just fine.

Hope that helps.

Edit:
The "exit stage" option quits your attempt to clear the current level. You need to hit the objective for it - usually reaching the level end or killing certain monsters - to procede though.

2019-08-18 06:27:33

In BK3 when I get low on hit points a warning set of beeps sounds repeatedly.  I like the heads up but I want to shut if off.  It interferes with me hearing what I need to hear.  How is it silenced?

Thanks for the help!

2019-08-18 07:00:13

Use a healing item? lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-09-18 04:03:25

I'm doing BK3 for the first time, and haven't done the earlier versions.  I'm looking for an explanation of the UFO catcher mini game in the stage 17 shop.  I don't know what I'm doing.  I move the crane around blindly and hit enter an the get some untranslated messages and then the game is over.  How do you know where to move the crane and is it only me that gets the japanese characters instead of translation?.  I've gotten that periodically at other times, especially in the combat log.

2019-09-19 13:38:54

Hi all,
I'm slowly working my way through everything that this game has to offer, and am currently working on crafting a chain sword. However, I can't seem to find chains (which are a requirement). I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on finding these?
Thanks,

Daniel

2019-09-19 16:18:45

You craft them in the workshop, in the collection items section I think.
You just need some metal.

2019-10-04 03:37:56

This is my first encounter with BK3 25-3.  The first time I coasted through area 2 with the lifts and missiles and managed to let the stupid insects kill me.  I went back to the dragons, chose to ignore the switch, and am regretting it.  In a dozen more tries I haven't made it through area 2.  I keep getting killed by missiles I don't see coming.  I hit D and check the objects around me so often sometimes everything has barely moved and still I'm getting blindsided by missiles.  They either don't show up on object info or they pop into existence right on top of me.  I think I caught one case where I did see a missile in my space that showed no approach on object info.  Are there stealth missiles???

I tried forgetting about object info and using my ears but the first indication of a missile I heard was my guy shrieking.

How do you jump the missiles?  Thanks.

2019-10-04 17:01:57

Maybe you're standing right in front of a wall from which missiles are being launched. Missiles are visible, but launchers are invisible.

2019-10-04 23:35:14

If you're standing almost right on top of a launcher, the missiles come out really, really fast, so it can seem like they come out of nowhere. They pretty much do. But I can safely say that while this is the most infuriating part of the level for me, it's also not impossible. And it gets even easier once you get an item after beating the game, as you can kinda sorta shortcut part of it, although you still have to be careful and dodge missiles. Also remember to equip a shield, as a shield can block missiles. they're also timed, so they're not random. If you get hit, pop a healing item, then immediately duck and wait. Once the missile hits your shield, run like hell, hopefully away from the wall you're near, so you hopefully have better reaction time. Not a lot else in this level absolutely requires a shield, so even if you get trashed by a few of them, you should be okay. Unless they're one-shotting you, at which point I don't know what to tell you.

2019-10-04 23:36:43

I actually have a question of my own though. And sorry for double post, but this has nothing to do with missiles, so I thought it deserved its own post.

There is a crapton of stuff you can craft which appears to have no purpose. Things like string telephone, curved wooden shelf, all sorts of things like that. Is a bunch of it just for fun, or does it all have some sort of purpose?

Also, to the user talking about the UFO crane game or whatever, I just don't bother. You can get all the items from that area in other, much faster ways once you know how.