2019-07-08 23:15:50

Hello,

Do we have any fellow players of nationstates or politics and war here? These two online nation sim games are very accessible, but I surprisingly haven't found many blind people on either.

2019-07-08 23:39:01 (edited by Dark 2019-07-08 23:39:13)

I used to play nationstates a very long time ago, even met a good rl friend playing it, though I never got involved in the UN or anything like that, I just had fun with the random issues each day and chatting on the forum for my region.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-07-08 23:59:04

I played a politics and war, and i wait a next game of this developers it is State craft.

2019-07-10 00:11:02

where can i start to play

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2019-07-10 00:53:03

the thing with politics and war is, when you create your nation, there is a map you have to deal with, and it's not accessible

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-07-10 20:06:12

I play Nation States. Thhe link to Nation states is:
NationStates.net
Going to try the two other games mentioned here. Also, i am The leader of  The US Livlandia.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-07-10 20:38:38

Hi. How did you do the map portion? My sighted brother even has problems doing it. can you help me out? also, what is your leader name?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-07-10 20:43:47

I've always wanted to find a good political sim.. I will try nation states

2019-07-14 21:46:08

Hi, @7:

Contact the very responsive admin and tell him where you want to be, the rest of the game is entirely accessible aside from that. My leader name is Namukara.