2019-02-14 17:13:48 (edited by Nikola 2019-02-20 13:51:36)

Some news! Read them here

2019-02-17 19:16:17

I have to say, I'm impressed. Nidza07 the support you're providing since reading through these pages of posts is outstanding! Again, I've yet to download the client, or visit the sites. but you guys seem to be answering all the questions and again, providing great support along the way.
Keep up the good work! Nice job! I'm sure I'll take the plunge into Tiflo space soon. *grin*

2019-02-17 23:29:54

Thanks, it's my pleasure to help and to hear such a comment. Indeed, the lack of support was a primary reason for opening this new topic.

2019-02-19 14:57:53

hi, i have a problem
i registored on the new website
good, i found that it wants onfermation from my phone
well, i can't reach my phone
my labtop charger died
i went back today to registor but ti said that the mail is in use
means that they send my a code to my mail
and i turned on  2 step varification
and i  can't not reach my mail or my phone,
how can you help me?
thanks

You can find me on Mastodon, @[email protected], you can E-Mail and Skype me, [email protected], Discord me: muhammad_hussam. Telegram me: mhr_musician. Steam me: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 … 8855/home/

2019-07-02 21:01:54

Hi. Since the last time, there's been quite a few updates in the new client beta. Here is the unofficial changelog. As always, the download links in the first post still apply. If you already have the client, it will automatically update when you launch it.
Authorisation: It is now only possible to log in using the new social.tiflo.space site
General: You can now view notifications inside the client
General: You can now add friends
Games: You can now turn on spectator mode. When you are in a table, if you join, it is on by default. Press shift plus enter to declare you are ready to play, or do it from the context menu on Android. If you create a table yourself, it is off. To turn on, at least one person must join so he can take the table master.
Games: Now possible to play with toys by the rules mentioned already.
General: You can get 1000 toys for testing each day. Keep in mind that as soon as testing is over, all toyses will be reset to 0. This is only a way to test all the features and report bugs and wont be possible in the final version.
General: Added the invisibility cap in the client. To use once, you must pay 100 toyses. Press ctrl i for usage or open the main context menu on Android.
General: Added the history of transfer of toyses. Here can view every decrease and increase of toyses as well as the reason. To use, press ctrl r or use the main context menu on Android.
General: It is possible to edit your profile from the client. To use, press ctrl p or use the main context menu on Android.
Other bugfixes
Known issues:
When using the client for the first time, you will be asked to input your nickname if you want to play games. Here, profile editor will open. At present, there is an issue if your Windows is English, possibly other languages as well. When you are asked to type your birthday, normally you should input in the format dd.mm.yyyy, however the input field is auto completed based on your Windows date format. In case your format is for example, dd/mm/yyyy, please change temporarily your date format to Russian, restart the client, fill the birthday and then you can change it back to English or whatever it was set to.
If you need instructions for this, let me know and I will provide them.
This does not apply if you are on Android.
Alternatively, if you use Android, you can fill the date on Android, save, and come back to play on Windows.
Mile by mile: Fixed a runtime error when entering a game in progress
Mile by mile: Fixed the inability to change game settings

2019-07-03 00:51:07

Gonna download it.

73 Wj3u

2019-07-08 18:44:13

But how to registere? When I click on registere in the client, it takes me to a Russian website. Please help, because I don't know what those Russian words mean?

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-07-09 11:39:08

If you can help, it is very aprisiated.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-07-09 18:00:20

hi Urh, the web page's tiflo.space.

2019-07-09 18:48:24

Hi. I have posted a link in the first post to register on the new site, which should link to the English page. Additionally, the bug where it takes you to a Russian page will be fixed.

2019-08-14 18:04:59

This post is about the important changes to our Android client’s game interface!
We abandoned the use of standard controls in the game interface. Your cards will no longer appear in the form of buttons, and information fields in the form of text labels. From now on, blind users will be able to control the game through the self voicing graphycal interface, previously accessible only to sighted users. Using the example of the “Mile by Mile” game, we describe this interface, because in all subsequent games it will be almost completely identical to the already implemented one. Let's start from the bottom of the screen:
1. The bottom corner of the playing area is the status bar, which displays the current state of the game. This control remains the same. By clicking on it you can navigate from the game to chat and back. And on the left side of the status bar there is a “Voice” button, thanks to which you can send voice messages to chat directly from the game.
2. Immediately after the status bar, if you move up, the game area begins, which we called the “game interface”. It extends all the way to the top, to the tabs you know: Home, Friends, and so on ...
3. Above the game interface are the tabs just mentioned, as well as the “Menu” button and the window title.
We are exclusively interested in the game interface, and therefore we will stop on it. If you touch this area with your finger and start moving your finger, you will hear all the elements of the game encountered.
Your cards are located in the bottom corner of the playing area. Above the cards are the corners of the participants. At the very top of the playing area is a corner with decks. By moving your finger left or right on one corner you can familiarize yourself with its contents, and also, if you touch your cards, play your turn.
Currently, there are two modes for choosing a card for your turn:
1. You need to put your finger at the desired card, lift your finger off the screen and touch it again in the same place. Between the touches should not pass more than 1 second. It is necessary to touch once, but not twice, as blind people usually do, for example, by pressing a standard button. This mode is enabled by default. It is probably familiar to users of Android version 4.0, since it was the main mode of Talkback's operation.
2. You need to put your finger at the desired card and just lift your finger from the screen. At the same time, a little more than half a second should elapse between putting the finger and the lifting. In general, the second control mode is similar to typing using the virtual keyboard.
You can switch between the described modes in a special dialog:
Settings / Blind user.
There you can configure the parameters of the TTS engine through which the playing area will be voiced. By changing these parameters, you can immediately test them  in action, since at the bottom of the described dialogue there is a control, which is a small demonstration of the game interface. This control consists of two horizontal lines:
+ header: This area shows the game interface.
+ four clickable areas for changing the volume and speed of speech.
Customize the behaviour of the graphical game interface and immediately check the selected settings in action.
I would like to note that for a long time we tested the implemented game control mechanism, and it seemed to us much more convenient and productive than managing the game using standard buttons. This will be especially noticeable with the addition of other, more dynamic games that require a quick reaction. Although, perhaps, it will take some time for someone to get used to this innovation.
Thank you for participating in the testing and thank you for your attention!

2019-08-14 18:15:43

Great! Will download it when I have time.

73 Wj3u

2019-08-14 18:27:22

Hi where to get android client

2019-08-14 19:03:09

The same link, both Windows and Android

2019-08-14 20:30:05

why we humans only can play 1000 miles, my idea is add new games and add online live stream systems and maybe online chat

2019-08-14 20:51:42

You will be able to play other games when they are transfered from the old client. Of course there is already chat, it's the second tab when you create a game. If you mean something like a table for only chatting, that's also a thing in the list to be transfered from the old client.

2019-08-17 19:55:37

Hello.

Is some way to play this on Linux wia web such as QuentinC or Rsgames client?

Thanks, Vojta.

P. S. If I am logging in audiogames forum, it sais me bad request. Please, why? I must go to the audiogames.net again and it works.

2019-08-17 21:01:47

Right now, no. However, the client might be ported to Linux in the future, in which case it will definitely be announced. Right now things are being stabilized for the Android port.

2019-08-18 00:00:34

will there be an ios version of tiflospace eventually to?

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

2019-08-18 18:20:31

the form fields on the site aren't reading propperly with JAWS. When it says link, it says it with a question mark. it sounds like it's asking a question when it says link, and the combo box isn't labelled either. So can't create an account.

2019-08-18 19:31:20

seems you have stumbled upon the Russian version of the website. Try making sure the right language is set from the website's address.

2019-08-20 14:54:41

wow, I haven't visited this client in months, are there any new games?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-08-20 15:51:37

No new games. Still working on getting the interface finished for the new client, afterwards the old games will be ported.

2019-08-20 18:37:42

wow! are any posibilities of adding offline functionality to it again? It was the old days when it was Ontois. Oops, I mean ontoys.

73 Wj3u

2019-09-24 19:55:12

Greetings!
101, a card game from the old OnToys client was ported to the new client. Note that there could be some translation issues, but these will be solved in a few days. If you are familiar with this game, differences from the old game include:
With each new turn, you can draw a card, even if you have something to play.
You can skip a turn only if you already drew a card.
In the game variant Czech fool, if one reaches minus 101, he is declared a winner, not loser as before.
To take a card or skip a turn, it's enough to click on any card on the table. If using Windows, you can also press the tab key to do the same.
If you are not familiar with it, the game is similar to uno, except it is played with a standard card deck. The one who gets rid of all his cards does not win any points. The first one to reach 101 is eliminated from the game. Each 7 causes your opponent to draw 2 cards, while the 7 of spades gives 4 cards to your opponent, both cards skip his turn as well. Each ace skips the next opponent. A king of spades gives 5 cards to your opponent and skips his turn. A queen allows you to choose the suit to be played. A five, if playing with more than one opponent causes the previous opponent to draw and be skipped, same as with 7, spades gives 4, all other suits 2. Also, one more important thing is that if you end a round with a queen, you will get minus 20 for each suit except spades, which gives you minus 40.
Have fun playing!