2019-07-09 16:30:18

hello guys
i have a question
has anyone played a game called super meelee from galaxy laboratory?
if so, please let me know how to play and give me a menuguide.
sorry for hasty words.
thanks.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2019-07-09 17:16:44

Hi. Before I begin, I just want to let you know that I will not be providing any answers here. I have been trying to play this game for a very long time. The translation is supposed to  output  to the clipboard, but when using that  specific function of the Japanese games translator, I still get nothing. Even when enabling auto translate last spoken, nothing will happen. Please help?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-07-09 19:04:13

hmm... did you tryed running the game with locale emulator? if you wish i can make a tutorial with to how to set it up, i've played it a pretty long time ago but i'm sure you needed to set up something in  the first place

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2019-07-09 20:27:44

Yes please. That would be great. Please can you make it a written tutorial though? Maybe you can put it in the articles room.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-07-10 10:27:10

the thing is, after I ran the game useing local emulator, the menu still reads/translated to a random simbuls, any idea how to fix that? , back then I somehow  made it work, but forget how to.
do you need japanese keyboard for this?

2019-07-10 16:46:25

Yes, you do need the Japanese keyboard for this game to output properly to the clipboard, it's the only game I know of that needs this. Use clipreader in combination with JGT if JGT itself isn't working.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-07-10 21:36:22

yep, i tought you allready did that japanese keyboard, so it seems i was mistaken in the end big_smile
sorry i couldn't help big_smile

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."