2019-07-09 07:16:05 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-07-09 07:16:58)

I got it thanks. I posted a reply. Where about to arrive at school. I’ll tell you guys what happened afterwards. See you guys later.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-07-09 07:27:19

Alright, I've replied to you.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-07-09 13:30:18

Here in India, the school is only for six hours than we can do whatever the hell we want. Although I don't go to a boarding, I had a choice if I wanted to then I could live in a boarding school for the blind. I've never liked their much so I just decided to stay at home.
Although there is this thing, most of the time is now invested in studying so no time to go out and do some physical things mostly.
Never heard of a school starting from Saturdays though...
Here it's from monday to friday.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-07-09 15:45:41

Hello everyone.  I am pleased to say that my day was mostly great. There were no incidents although I did have times where I felt very out of it.  Thanks for all the encouragement. I think I should be fine. I still have a little bit of adjusting to do.

2019-07-09 16:11:46

Hello folks. Well, I guess your best bet is to try and talk to other people facing the same kind of situation you are. Talk to the other students, ask them how is it like to get back after this long time, maybe you can help each other.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2019-07-09 16:22:17

Hi. That is some great advice. Yeah i use it quite a lot and it seems to be helpingDinner is at 4:30 pm.

2019-07-09 19:36:23

Dinner at 4:30? That is not ok from my point of view, later in the night, I bet you get hungry.
And at least at our school, people can have snaks, but it is hard to get someone to let you go at the store and get stuff.
At least that was when I was in midle school.
Now I am in high school, grade 11 and things changed, but the school also changed.
People are threated better here and they can do what ever they want after school.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-07-09 20:26:25

Yes, but we are allowed to keep snacks with us and eat them whenever we want. We also get tea later. I’m feeling very happy.

2019-07-10 07:36:34

I think I know what school turtlepower is talking about, also curious if you go there.

2019-07-11 15:50:56

Hi all. Sorry for my recent absence. I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the encouragement and that everything seems to have returned to normal quite quickly. I have settled in and I no longer feel like I haven’t adjusted. Thanks again to everybody. Post 34, no I don’t go to that school anymore. I went there about 10 years ago.