2019-07-06 22:21:15

lol master of death, your last 50 posts are full of critism without evidence

2019-07-07 13:09:52

I'm not criticising without any causes. I registered here to have discussions about games, and everything related to audio. But as I saw this drama is being huger and huger, and many people told me the truth, I felt like there should be people who try to reveal everything. If someone is powerhungry, they deserve criticism. But these youngsters who came innocently, to have a good time at least, don't realise what they are doing with them. I don't want to be a huge hero who reveals everything, but it's the situation in which if someone doesn't step forward and say what's wrong, nothing serious will happen.

2019-07-07 16:05:01

and again I say
#freeTheKids

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-07-07 18:56:38 (edited by Dark 2019-07-07 18:57:13)

oh no! someone  actually dared to have fun in this topic? What a terrible crime! After all, we all know that games are definitely not a subject for fun, oh no sir! games are all deadly serious and anyone who makes light of such is planely an idiotic joker who is not aware of the dreadfully grim and serious seriousness of the situation!

Anyone guilty of such horrid behaviour should be hung,  and shot, and shot out of a canon which is being hung, and blasted into little bits, and then shot into space out of yet an even bigger canon which is also being hung, and then banned from the forum, but not forever (that would be too harsh), just for the next trillion years or so so that they learn their lesson big_smile.

I'm quite honestly a little confused here about what people's problem actually is, hence the above very silly response, which I hereby hope also gets a very silly response back, since personally I'd much rather be on a forum where people are actually able to enjoy themselves.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-07-07 21:32:12

Oh LOL Dark I didn't mean that. But it's easy to make fun of me, right, then I'll also take it as fun. I'm also not serious all the time but it's not serious what's going on here either. I mean, regarding this staff.

2019-09-02 05:50:44

I like donuts

2019-09-02 07:47:14

Moderation:

Zarvox, go ahead and consider this a caution. There was no reason to raise this thread from the dead just to say that you like doughnuts. This falls under the guideline that asks people not to practise thread necromancy. If you'd had something useful to say, then okay, maybe. But you didn't. Cut it out.
It appears you like to troll sometimes. The occasional thing is not awful, but it appears to be increasing lately. You made a post a couple of weeks back suggesting Survive the Wild for a player who didn't want to do animal killing, and there's no excuse for that one either. If you keep this up, intervention will come in the form of a warning. Please don't go that far; cut your losses while you're just being cautioned, please.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-09-02 12:30:32

I think i have a somewhat funny response. don't charge me for necromancy.
Dark, he should be stabbed 50000 times in the legs, be shot with pain bullets for 55 hours, hen be seasoned, boiled, baked in an oven, be put between fry bake, then be fed to the voltures, then cut open the volture's stomaches, take whatever's left, launch it in a cannon in space, then in another cannon, then get shot in Jupiter, Then the sun, then be shot in a super massive blackhole. mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-02 13:09:31 (edited by Zarvox 2019-09-02 13:13:17)

@32 sorry. I’ll be more thoughtful. Don’t know why I am having this issue lately but I will straighten out my mind, or whatever is going on. This is a good time to practice listening, because I need it.

2019-09-02 14:01:23

Zarvox, it's not a huge, huge deal, that's why it's a caution and not a warning. We figure it's better to nudge you now than warn you if or when you do it again.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1