2019-07-03 23:31:50

Thanks aprone for another great event.  One thing I notice is that sometimes when I pick up what sounds like a special item I get a regular peace of loot instead.

2019-07-04 21:50:06

That's happened to me, a lot. Its sounds like I'm about to pick up a crate, but get 12 shotgun shells. lol
Thanks for the event Aprone!
big_smile

2019-07-06 18:19:33

hi there!
something is broken in my client
i just donated the broken stuff,  example damaged metal shoulder pads,  hc dogtags etc
after restarting the client,  everyting is lost except the fuels
character is revan thanks
no death

2019-07-07 16:29:24

How wonderful!

The vote was over and the winner was the Yes, with 89% of the votes. There were many votes!

Aprone's friends are now absolutely looking forward to the change in the game!

We thank you!

2019-07-07 18:18:45

i haven't had a chance to log in can someone please fill me in on what the change will be?

2019-07-07 19:16:26

Aprone wants to know if stamina should be changed so melee weapons are easier to use.  They were so powerful before the stamina system that many players never needed to fire a bullet (not the intent por Swamp), but now there are requests to go back toward that older way.  I'm abrir to some changes if people want it closer to how it was.  Currently the vote is 89% yes, 11% no.  Type /vote yes ou /vote no to set your own vote.  Visit audiogames.net to participate in the discussion about this vote.

2019-07-07 21:40:26

lol a friend of mine is waiting for the change before he goes hc. Which kinda makes some sense.
big_smile

2019-07-07 23:24:10

well if it has to be changed it should be somewhere inbetween. not too easy not too hard.
i've said it before and i'll say it again. this was a problem that should have been dealt with years ago. it was a bug that became gameplay because nobody bothered to sort out the code that allowed for these things to happen. so people simply adopted it into their playing style. it's pretty obvious really. if this was dealt with at the very start, we wouldn't be having this discussion now because the bug wouldn't exist and nobody would know different.

2019-07-08 09:16:13

I look very much forward to this change. I agree that it shouldn't be too easy and not too hard.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-07-30 00:11:29

Hi, Phoenix here. I am having a couple issues making a campaign. First off, I am using the five multi maps and the sub maps. when I try to press enter at the place where you would enter another map, nothing happens. what am I doing wrong? Also, I am trying to make it possible for a player to level up when the experience threshold is reached. The issue is, the player will not level up. Instead, I get the following errors:
Var threshold not found
var experience not found
here is my campaign script thus far.

map=Survive the Zombies\multi1
d=180
level=1
Item respawn
add random Normal=10
add random Matriarch=10
add random Stalker=10
add random Reaper=10
add random Lamprey=10
add random Giant=10
add random Tyrant=10
add random Canine=10
add random Dire=10
add random Amorphous=10

new var experience=0
if experience >=threshold then level up

Phoenix

2019-08-02 17:48:44

Hi Aprone.

We know that you are a man very busy with his job and his family. This is a good thing.

We would like to know, when do you plan to implement the changes you proposed in the game?

This is not a file a complaint. Far from us to charge you for something.

2019-08-13 06:23:51

Friends, the game fell into a more alguealguealguém? Or it's just us, in Brazil we have lost the connection.

Hoping the changes promised by Aprone, for both me and my wife, we renewed our accounts. So, unlike a lot of the people who have given up the game. This is a sad one.

2019-12-13 02:22:22

Wondering something. Does login in just to the part where you have to select your char count as using your month?

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-12-13 02:37:45

Yes, unfortunately so.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-12-13 05:52:28

Do you need a mouse to play or can it be done another way? The only mouse I have is the one that's built-in to my computer and i'm still getting the hang of it.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2019-12-13 09:09:31

You could try changing the keystrokes. I did this to the fire key, changing it from mouse to the C letter. Not sure how it's done exactly since it was a few years ago, but try looking into the keys.txt file or something like that.

2019-12-13 13:04:21

wow nice to se this thread back up where it should be.

2019-12-13 15:47:31

you can change the keys in the keyconfig file in your swamp folder.

2019-12-13 16:19:37

i do everything but edact aiming with sniper rifles with my keyboard. I don't even use the m40 so i usually have my mouse unplugged and i play swamp and i have fun, sometimes. I have a few issues with swamp though, and one of the main things is that if you die, you loose everything, and you can't exactly go and get it back without having to grind up and getting a lot of armor to go ack and get the weapons. even if its just a few things, like your ammo and maybe a weapon or two, alng with some of your armor to help yu a bit more, that'd be ok. But i don't know how well thats going to go sense aprone hasn't updated it in about a year and he doesn't seem to, not want to update it, but not have the time and motivation to update it anymore. I think thats cause not as many people play it as they use to and an update would help that.

2019-12-13 18:22:58

Re, losing your stuff.
What level are you? When you die, you start back up on map 1. You can immediately purchase Plate Armor, Work Shoes, and a paintball mask. After that, you can go loot and find some more high gear which will allow you to go to m2 and repeat the process there.
Also, you can purchase weapons in m1 as well, an mp5 I believe? AR15 doesn't take long to find, either.
Leveling can be really painful at first. You are correct in the fact that there aren't as many people play these days, and even fewer are willing to help you. Still, there are some, you just need to keep trying.
You should also consider learning the warehouses. Missions are the key to your success.

2019-12-13 19:08:22

The trouble is that it went from an arcade shooter to a co-op survival MMO to a competitive survival MMO with PVP, and the mechanics for each clash with the gameplay of the others. Ex, losing everything when you die works for Arcade mode. Starting out super slow and squishy works for co-op mode. Relying on missions for everything works for competitive. But they clash as-is. In theory, custom maps and hard core allow you to keep these aspects more separate, but it's been bumpy maintaining that balance.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-12-13 19:12:55

hmm, what level am, level 106. Its anoying whenever you get swarmed and loose every weapon in the game and you don't even get any health warning and you just die on s1 because a bunch of zombies swarm you on a wall and a hole bunch of stuff. Its annoying that i can't get any of that back and its hard to get armor to at least get an aa12 on m3 and help clear out zombies and a lot of stuff like that.

2019-12-14 03:09:12

you can change your health warnings. i forgot how you do it now though lol i did mine ages ago. which reminds me i should get back to playing again.

2019-12-14 03:30:21

@RTT entertainment Thanks for the response. That's to bad, because I was just trying to make sure I still remembered my pass word. oh well is all good. I also need to get back and play a bit. It's been a long time.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-12-14 06:57:20

can't lie I miss this game, think I may have to crank it back up....anything new? maybe we should have the option to have lockers in our safe zone....so when we die we can keep some things...maybe the lockers can have like 3-5 slots, so if you find a rare weapon you can stash it

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos