2019-07-04 17:46:57

hy there.
so, one of my friends is gonna luze her internet in 2days.
so I am asking if you could please help her?
I wish I could but I cant that's why I am asking.
every little bit counts.
thanks!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-04 17:50:04

woops, forgot to put the mail.
you can email her at
[email protected]
thanks!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-04 18:04:09 (edited by defender 2019-07-04 18:05:17)

Can you not just get her phone number?  And there must be some place she can go for it right?  like A public library or a coffee shop.
It won't be good speed of course, but communication via text and basic web browsing will be possible, or maybe even low quality streams.  And I'm sure she can use these two days to download lots of things to do until she can get her internet back.

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 19:10:46

DOEN'T HAVE A PHONE YET. BUT ILE ASK HER AND SEE if she can do what you sojusted

2019-07-06 00:29:51

if she has a phone that supports hotspot like an iphone or android, she can use that

2019-07-06 09:54:49

help, i'M an internet eddict and i'M about to die do to not having to connected to internet
o god help me!
ceriously no

2019-07-06 12:28:57

What's that for a request? Seriously? Like other people said, she could go to internet cafes and have some internet there or she has to call her internet provider for getting more internet if that's the issue.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-07-06 22:37:25 (edited by defender 2019-07-07 01:12:27)

I mean it's a nice thing to do as a friend, but I feel like my money is allot better spent on things like Dragonfly's topic about her kid who got a brain tomber and now they need help paying the bills until they can leave the hospital as she's going through retraining.
I can understand how much losing the internet can cut you off from communication though, especially in places where blind people are coddled or nothing is accessible at all.

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 03:26:21

she sed to forget about it.
i'm gonna close this now.
woops. I cant do that.

2019-07-09 19:35:22

Moderation:
This is just to let you all know this topic was closed at the behest of the original poster.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven