2019-07-04 14:59:03

just lol, nothing to say at all

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-05 10:58:57

Yeah guys does anyone have the backup of an original post? as an administrator of the game survive the wild, I wouldn't want anyone to spread misinformation about the game especially on this forum for obvious reasons.

Thumbs up

2019-07-06 18:15:39

Its interesting that the subject of this is security of STW, but it turns out the to be an issue with the security with the AG forums. lol

Thumbs up +2

2019-07-06 23:21:09

Apologies that this is just being looked at now.
The original poster is correct that it appears they did not make the original post. However... and here's the big however.
When you create an account on that service, you are responsible for what that account does. If you feel your acount has been compromised, then you need to immediately change passwords and the like.
there is not a security issue on this forum. if so I suspect this would be more wide spread. Remember to always make a strong and difficult to guess password.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-07-07 11:24:44

Some time ago, I got logged in with another account, something like Robomaste42, sorry if I spelled it wrong, but that happened months ago.
I am just thinking, if this problem still exists, which is unlikely after these months, imagine someone beying logged with an admin account, that person will never logg off again.
That would turn into something, abit messy.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 13:06:47

berdberd, pleas can you remove this topic?. if this topic is not yours, pleas remove it now!

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 13:52:34

No.

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 14:18:35

@31, too late lol

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 14:59:49

hahahahahahaha

Thumbs up

2019-07-07 15:00:19

sorry

Thumbs up

2019-07-08 03:48:50

Un fucking believable. You close the audio described movies topic, are about to close the Crazy Party topic, and now you scare a member of the forum away for a possible bug that others have experienced by saying the person may be lying? What the fuck. I just can't believe this place anymore man. Un fucking believable. Whoever's idea it was to make Jayde a moderator, much less an admin, must have been high on some shit, man. God damn. Fuck this place.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-07-08 07:49:14

Well, that answer or sentenece was... aha... um...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2019-07-08 10:28:11 (edited by Ethin 2019-07-08 10:30:15)

@36, WTF dude? Jade did not say that he was lying. He said it is a possibility. There is a huge difference between accusing someone of lying and acknowledging that there is a possibility that they are lying. In this scase, anyone who has an ounce of intelligence has to acknowledge that possibility, especially since the OP edited his post so there's no archive of the original post to determine whether they were lying or not!
Also, Jade has not said that he's "about to close the CP topic". Now your just making baseless conclusions with no supporting foundation. Jade has quite happily encouraged people to donate and help CP conform to the (not new) copyright rule and (new) stance that the moderators and admins are taking. That doesn't sound like closing to me, that sounds like encouraging the games existence.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2019-07-08 13:50:21 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2019-07-08 13:52:25)

@36, Um, ya know I would like you to read Jade's post again, again, again, again and again and then tell if you find anything which shows that he was in fault. I'm wonderin if you even read his post. roll
If you ask me, I think birdbird misunderstood ad thought that we all were blaming him.
Anyways, does anyone have some popcorns?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2019-07-08 16:56:07

There's a telling line in my original post where I say something like, "I'm not accusing you of anything at this point. I'm only saying you just made our job a whole lot harder."

If that's why he left, I feel pretty confident in two things:
1. I can dismiss you out of hand, Mason, because you didn't read this part of my post.
2. I can also dismiss Berdberd leaving, because he didn't read the post either. Sometimes, when people do things, there is absolutely nothing you could've done to stop it.

I am not at fault here for acting in a manner consistent with good investigatory procedure.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-07-08 20:15:06

closing crazi parti's topic? this is one of the bulshits i ever hered

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-09 00:13:25

@36 kind of aggree, jaide is behaving really unwise at some point, i stopped trusting the admin base cause of him.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-07-09 14:32:26

Oh yes, that's totally the right idea, distrust the entire admin base because of a single individual who you believe (yes, believe, but do not know for a fact) is terrible and offle and should be removed and banned from the form for ever. Seriously, guys, how immature can you be?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 15:20:29

@42: Thumbs up.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-07-09 18:51:59

okay so why is this topic still open? it serves no purpose but to be kindling for flames.

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 18:58:33

Moderation:
This topic has more than ran it's course.

Thank you.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven