2019-07-04 09:12:27

hello!
with my knowledge of bazic and three and a half years working with it for the bn, and it being similar to pure basic, I've decided to switch to, and purchase, pure basic. are there any good places to get me started, any good external accessibility library websites for stuff like tolk and that would be much appreciated.
thanks!

2019-07-04 10:08:03

The pure basic sound documentation can be found [here], i've also uploaded a functioning copy of Tolk which includes the pure basic scripts [here]. Full documentation is [here] and a beginners guide is [here], mind the sections on 2D and 3D graphics.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2019-07-04 10:22:24

asks a question from a blind community, the one who said i've decided to leave the blind community!

2019-07-04 10:48:08

auh, our own rorry decided to delete the topic and be roll with it, how cool!
thats what all the kids do, yeah ok, shutting up now,

2019-07-04 16:54:55

The thing you should be awear of when using PB is that there are very few extra libraries that work any more for it. The community around it is literally nonexistent.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-05 00:55:00

you know what, fine, I will leave. and this time I ain't coming back.

2019-07-05 02:04:28

If any of you don't have anything constructive to add thats on topic other than sarcastic barbs from other threads, please feel free to not leave a comment. Discretion is the better part of valor.

@5
Niche, but not non-existant. Sniffing around the pb forums [here] show signs of a fair amount of recent activity.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer