2019-07-04 19:04:17

this is a forum for feedback, i will post feedback here, all of this is way too far, you people are taring the forum apart, this needs to stop, so my last post before everything in the fucking forum goes to shit, have fun with your so called clean forum

2019-07-04 20:13:12

If you want to write feedback, you seriously have to do it better, not make it look like a 5 year old kid wrote it. This has nothing to reply on, so what's the point? However, I do agree that the situation is really bad.

2019-07-04 20:41:34

wait, I've been out for a while, what's happening?
@2 is right, you sound like a child.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-07-04 20:51:11

Yeah this doesn't come off well. Honestly, it's well thought out posts with effective points that we need.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-05 00:52:06

@1
Actually, it's posts like yours that do just as much damage as the other stuff, so kindly go away because no one needs your opinion if you can't write it in a reasonable manner.

2019-07-05 12:43:35

Great; now I want Chuck E. Cheese pizza. It's not even that good. What witchcraft is this?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-07-08 03:54:17

I agree with Sky guardian. This forum is now shit. Good job, Jayde.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-07-08 03:55:29

Post1 makes perfect sense to me. It can't be more clear. He's basically saying, that the forum's nothing anymore.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-07-08 06:22:54 (edited by Ethin 2019-07-08 06:23:24)

<sarcasm>
Right, blame it all on Jade. Nothing could possibly be anyone elses fault, now could it? Oh no, all the drama is Jades fault. No, the members had absolutely nothing to do with it at all. We didn't have people acting immaturely, now did we? Nope, it was all Jades fault! Its all totally Jades fault!
</sarcasm>

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-08 08:02:54

Just tht I met this user on Team Talk, I shall agree wiht with him. Shure, as I say electronicaly, this forum Well, and as I've met this user on Team Talk many times, I will agree with him. The situation in the forum now, and as I will say electronicaly invented, is becoming satronic. "Oh Electron, God of the Future, save this forum"!

73 Wj3u

2019-07-08 08:17:48

Well, just because someone might not be that well versed in the English language we can't just go and not heere his or her voice.
The post made perfect sense, at leased to me.

Yes, I agree that some people around here should finally learn to put some more eford in their posts language wise, but in a situation like this, we should hear all voices, as long as they are understandable, in this situation, fine for me.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-07-08 22:12:11

For those that have said this, if you think this forum is literally done/complete shit, then why are you still here?
That's not even really a challenge, I'm genuinely wondering, it seems like a waste of time when you could be helping to make alternatives or using the existing lines of communication instead.
If your just here to dance on the grave of audiogames.net rather than helping to fix things, well that's pretty fucked up for anyone that calls them selves an audio gamer.
Bitching and moaning only gets you so far.  If you already  believe we're past the point of no return, then it's time to scrape your self off the ground and start over isn't it?
At least that's what would be logical in my eyes...

2019-07-12 01:03:24 (edited by UltraLeetJ 2019-07-12 01:05:44)

these posts always give me a hearty laugh. They really say nothing, and then a bunch of their friends come and try to agree as if seeing more people stirring up stuff would fix things... even if those friends have no idea with what exactly it is that they are agreeing. spoiler alert, it does the complete opposite. Especially for the very funny middle school fighter type, resentment found in post 7, who has really fallen so low I have happily uninstalled every game from my system if I might add... but alas, some obsess over really small things like these... ignoring the fact that life is just much more than a website or an online playable game, or a chat on teamtalk, or a moment of glory for a created game. Sheesh.
Only one thing with which I agree: the title of the post. And the post itself plus the help of its friends is the perfect demonstration for why this is so.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2019-07-12 10:10:09

The reason behind all of this imo is that the average forum user is now much younger than, let's say 4 or 5 years ago, resulting in a display of immaturity that has never been seen before on here. People are taking things too serious, and, sadly, this forum seems to be the only life for many members.
I really appreciate the mods' work, they seem to do a good job of dealing with all this bullshit people have been throwing out lately.
No matter what you do, there'll always be one side that will hate and envy you for your actions so just do whatever you think is best and stand for your actions.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2019-07-12 16:36:50

#FreeTheKids

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-07-13 05:15:01

They can come to Mason's forum, I don't mind. LOL

2019-07-23 19:52:30

I actually agree with the O P just not the way he presented it. Apart from the forum' median age dropping to about 13, the adults also contribute to the problem. Look at Ethin and Joneickster. Sorry about my spelling. The adults think they know it all and the kids think they're the top dogs. The forum needs to crack down on everyone. From kid to middle aged person to someone in their senocence. But really, in this year, 2019 the drama index seriously spiked. And as for the children stuff, i am 13 and you dont see me going around causing flame war. Its just that the other children on this forum has a messed up moral compass. Its like they're sailing through the Brumuda triangle. And the adults also have the same problem + a superiority/god complex. It needs to stop if we want this forum to continue.
I dont blame Jade per say, but her moderation style is a bit wordy and annoying to some people.
Regards, Jaidon  Iszacar. Vincent.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here