2019-07-03 20:21:44

Hi all,
Just a quick update that after some discussions on the staff list, Jayde has been promoted as an additional administrator, and every staff member, admin, moderator, and staff writer alike, agreed with this decision. I've now started to realize that sometimes I find it hard with some of the decisions around here, and having an additional rank, I think, will help us all. Plus now, me and Arqmeister won't be the only ones unrestricting either.

2019-07-03 20:28:53

initiate mass exodus.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-03 20:33:53

hey now, he hasn't done anything horrible yet. He's merely said a lot of unpopular things. He at least shows some restraint there.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-07-03 23:59:57

@Ironcross: I do not think this is going to be as bad as you're making it out to be. It just means that there will be more equal rank. It also means stuff will get done round here quicker.

2019-07-04 07:23:27

You may want to make this thread sticky, that way more people will see it.

2019-07-04 12:00:57

Congrats, you definitely deserve it.

2019-07-04 12:16:44

Must agree with Ironcross...

2019-07-04 16:52:28

Must agree with ironcross. Surely there's a good person you could have promoted?

2019-07-04 18:38:34

yes dude we have lots and lots of person here for this rank

Yours kindly

2019-07-04 18:44:23

Must agree with ironcrus. Jade really? That’s just like, nah. Oh well. The forum is  dying already Anyway.

2019-07-04 19:06:09

Alright, who else would you want promoted as admin? I promoted Jayde because I did feel like he had that fire so to speak. I do not know about having every single staff member as admin, because if I did that, then if a staff member wanted to leave, they'd effectively be stuck as admin. With slj as moderator, when he asked to leave, I was able to set him to member, although I'm waiting to hear back from him because he was once a news poster and so I'd like to know if he still wants that job.

2019-07-04 19:11:53

Yeah. Just so we're clear, this was not just about me. As I understood it, when this angle began, it concerned all the current mods, which included Liam at the time. Yeah, that'll tell you how slow things sometimes get on list, unfortunately. I hope that's mostly a thing of the past.
Anyway, this was never intended to be just about me. In fact, if admin access actually lets you get at some of the code, Carter might be particularly useful in this rank because it means he'd be able to potentially tweak/fix things. I'm not sure on any of that, but it was floated and I was (and am) entirely in favour. I just happened to be available, and apparently the team thought that promoting me now made sense.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-04 19:20:21

Great, a little wanabee dictator gets a mod post and not even a year later, he's an admin already.

Why do I just get 1933 flashbacks again? Do you want total control? Since 5:45 topics get banned.
Hip hip hurray, hail the Fuhr urm wait, admin, sorry, got a little caried away there.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-07-04 19:20:52

And regarding admins or mods.

Defender? ethin? Exodus?

Greetings Moritz.

2019-07-04 19:23:14 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-07-04 19:23:58)

for admins, i think ethin, ironcross, also deffender and stiev
post 13, uh no we don't need hitler thx if hitler will come world of war will start so.

Yours kindly

2019-07-04 19:26:52

Defender is actually someone who was asked about being a mod in the past, and turned it down. He said something about not being able to be as impartial as would be needed to do the job.
Ethin has cleaned up his act lately, I'll give him that, but this is a guy with a lot of bans to his name in the past. He's been sort of sitting on the edge for awhile, and again, to his credit, has been doing pretty well except when he sometimes gets carried away. In the case of Ethin, it's a "not yet", not a "never".

2019-07-04 19:28:26

And what about Ironcross? Oh, that he has a different opinion than the dictator? Um, well, mission impossible.

2019-07-04 19:30:28 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-07-04 19:30:49)

ironcross and stiev? also exodus?
waiting your answers for both of them

Yours kindly

2019-07-04 19:31:14

Ironcross, by his own admission, likes to stir shit up and watch what happens. He's said this himself.
Ironcross has a not-so-recent ban for doubling down on arguments, as you'll recall.
He may be suitable mod material one day, but that day is not now.

And let's remember: I've disagreed with Liam plenty both during and outside of his tenure on the staff team, and I still prefer him on staff. This has nothing to do with grudge and everything to do with suitability.

2019-07-04 19:32:09

As for Steve and Exodus, by the way, I have no strong opinions on either one of them.
I don't think we need even more mods, mind you. I just think everyone, staff and users alike, needs to play nicer with one another.

2019-07-04 19:34:27

Another good idea would be if everything was the same again, with Dark as admin and then maybe Ironcross could get a mod rank. Maybe he likes stirring up things, but only if he has a reason. And nowadays he has a lot of reasons. And I guess we all know why.

2019-07-04 19:35:44

sure great idea. And if aprone will agrees, moderator again

Yours kindly

2019-07-04 19:39:02

Believe it or not, I would not object in the slightest if Aprone wanted to be part of the team. I may not always agree with his methods, but generally speaking, his head is in the right place, and I can appreciate his sense of fair play. It would make me a little wary, but only because he's started stuff for no good reason not so long ago...stuff that turned out to be nothing. It was a breath of fresh air when, confronted by the fact that things were actually b bit different than he realized, he backed off and decided to see how things went. I appreciated that.

2019-07-04 19:42:33

Hi.
at20, wel, we need now moderators and admins, and you need to go.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-07-04 19:45:42 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-07-04 19:47:13)

we have only 1 moderator and i wish he will not demote, and 5 admins, from whitch 3 is not so much active, jayde mustn't be admin, and ok aaron.

Yours kindly