2019-07-04 10:52:36

i hope sam will update this game with sum new feetures

2019-07-04 13:48:47

So question.
Is the Ear rapping speed hach sound, that some times just trickers at random, removed or change to one, that doesn't give your hearing los?

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-07-04 15:12:37

Yeah the sound has changed

2019-07-04 17:12:02

The sound is changed, but it still happens a lot, more then it used to.

2019-07-04 21:15:56

But it's changed to something that doesn't rape your ears. What is it changed to?

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-07-04 21:44:42

A scraching sound and then sam saying speed hack detected.

2019-08-11 14:31:48

Admins please reverse the changes where nubie will not lose item when died. Player ridho has been using it to the advantage by refusing to turn off nubie and just asking for items all these while. Players cannot be nubies all time, so nubie flag must be gone after some time.

2019-08-15 05:57:08

A suggestion:
I think warm clothing should be available even in mainland or on the way to mountain. Useful for character who recently died, as it is illogical for them to go back to the village and find another warm clothing before he can go to mountain. You can't go to the mountain and find mountain boots when it is already cold and shiverring do you?

2019-08-16 13:57:08

I'm answering a few post in reverse chronological order, because i'm upside down that way.... Sorry for the delay, was on hollidays, and thus refused flat out to check the forum.... lol, but we're back, so here goes...
#3448: that issue has been taken care of, all flags have been cleared so there's no one abusing the system anymore. On top of that some temporary measures have been taken to patch up this hole until something slicker and more workable can be found or made.
#3441: are you still having log in problems? if so, please reply with the account name so i can check what's going on.

Seems i'm out of posts to reply to, for now, so back to the invisibility of anonymity i go... big_smile

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2019-08-24 15:59:31

@Akilor let me add something for you or Sam to hopefully get on.
I appreciate you guys are trying to do changes to the game as much as possible to improve it. But recent changes has cause more lag on the game. It becomes survive the lag instead of dealing with the wild. Understood you are trying hard to slow down a lot of weapon a lot of activities. This slowdown, instead of improvement to the game, it causes even energy to go up very slow, but you lose energy faster when doing things like picking up sand or grass. In the past game lag cause by a lot animals, but now game lag I think cause by a lot of slowdown you guys try to do. Hell it is worst biking and paddling as we can feel it while smashing the T key on our keyboard. I think, you must not slow down everything in the game, but focus on improving the lag.
Also, why need for explosion in parking of giftshop and gas station? what sense it make because if you go to real gas station it will not explode all the time. If you donot want people to sit inside, it is already burning and that's more than enough.
Please bring back the glory of survive the wild without much lag like before, and fix the last quest before you think of making events and changes to further slow down game item.
Also I think cutting animals must be made better. A blind mindset is that, when you take knife and cut something you will cut yourself, and that is what you guys are doing in the game. Understood you are making cutting random so people cannot cheat using script, but the knife musn't always cut yourself when you already hold the animal.

Kindly improve on those, do whatever it takes to improve the current game before introduce new fthings or new map. This game is partially paid game, that's why you must take it more seriously.

2019-08-24 20:30:32 (edited by omer 2019-08-24 20:30:45)

meh the game was good at the first versions
now it seems it got f*cked up

2019-08-24 21:09:12 (edited by Destranis 2019-08-24 21:10:02)

Exactly. Today, I even died cause of lag, so yeah. I was in the village, tried to explore the things further, and of course, kept scanning with the A key. As I kept pressing it, it even didn't react at all, there was just silence. And then it said i'm feeling hot. So I grabbed my paper fan and started to use it. But the sounds played together, something ran towards me from the right, broke my right leg and left shoulder and then dying sound. These damn lots of things, played together cause of the lag, so that I even had no chance to run cause I didn't hear it at the right time.

2019-08-24 22:11:55

yeah i have to say all these changes haven't dun anything good about the game. if you are not super hot you are fucking cold and honestly it's fucking annoying.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-08-24 22:22:16

Yeah, that system is quite messed up too, but the biggest problem is rather with the lag, which causes the sounds play not at the right time, when the actions actualy happen. That's why there's a bigger chance to die, and that means you lose your DFC cause of the game's fault, and not yours. And I guess there's nothing worse than to lose your money not cause of your fault.

2019-08-24 22:42:13

oh i agree the lag is a huge, huge pain. lol.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-08-25 05:54:27

I believe Sam is trying to fix it. Just saw him online in the game.

2019-08-25 10:11:17

Hoping for the best. It still lags a lot though. Seems the server was rebooted some hours ago.

2019-08-25 12:01:02

You gotta like it when you can jump 6 tiles in the air and take no damage, just to be able to fall 3 tiles and break things. Uh, ahem.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-08-25 12:27:19

our character way to crispy lol, milk, anyone?

2019-08-25 13:05:57

I will honestly never understand people who keep coming back to this game and giving the dev money he doesn't actually deserve. Sure if you really wanted to you could talk about me having baught stuff from there before, but the difference is I don't play around the clock like some of you, in fact I bearly play at all, just login from time to time to see what's going on. If you want sam to actually do anything about your complaints you'd be better off just not playing his game for a while, not buying his crap, etc, because at the end of the day right now he doesn't actually have to give a crap because the money is just rolling in.

2019-08-25 13:58:48

I agree with charlie. I only log in for a minute or two now. In fact I've given someone else my character because I don't care. The mechanics are so dumb now.

-

2019-08-25 14:28:34

Um, Cmerry, how would it feel to you if someone had problems with your game and started to whine in one of your topics like you did in this one? Just congrats, seriously. I'm not defending Sam or anything, because I agree with everyone who say the game has lots of issues right now, but this was more hilarious.

2019-08-25 15:22:49

I'm not cmerry, but if someone whined I wouldn't care. They're just whining. Just let it all out is what I say. I'm just answering in my own pov. Don't know how cmerry would feel.

-

2019-08-25 15:23:33 (edited by SkyLord 2019-08-25 15:24:10)

sadly stw is no longer a game that was before.

2019-08-25 15:58:38

People used to have strong bond with this game before, but after that power hungry people took over, not gunna pointing out name... most of you already know who is the hungry power that can't be fed, they need to grow up. Besides, nothing to see here in this game.