2019-07-04 04:19:19

Hello,

My name is Nenad, I am developer of blind poker app, together with my partner Lea.

We have finished 1st version of blind poker app which is currently available for you to play on our test poker site, in play money. Whenever you log in, you will see few of our bots playing and sometimes some of other visually impaired people. Bots that you will face on our test poker sites are tough opponents, so it will be a good challenge and preparation for real money site. The names of the bot players that you will meet on the tables are Biber, Pinky and Munja. If you meet any other player on the table, it is a human. Bots don't see your cards, they play fair, and can adjust vs your playing style so it will be similar as playing vs human tough opponent.

Blind poker App automatically logs in to the poker site, seats on the table that you defined in the blind poker app, and buy ins for you. It reads information from the table, and tells to you automatically important information like hole cards, community cards, player's actions etc, and you can use shortcuts to repeat information. Once you press shortcuts for action like fold, call, raise, bot will automatically perform action on the table for you.

Blind poker app detects screen reader that is running on your PC, and sends voice output to your screen reader, so you will hear the voice that you are familiar with. If you prefer to turn off screen reader while playing, it will use microsoft voice.

In order to log in on the test client, enter Damon in the username field and 123456 in the password field. Then press ctrl + S and bot will log in and seat on the table.

You can find instructions on how to install and use blind poker app in the attachment. If your screen reader can't read pdf please contact me and i will send text version. You can also find in the attachment shortcuts.pdf file where all shortcuts are defined.

We enabled blind poker app first on test poker site so that we can test it, and that you can train on it before you start with real money sites.

We are currently working on a website where we will display all information about blind poker App.

Our website should be finished in a few days, then we plan to contact poker sites like betonline and Ignition which are eligible for USA, Canada etc and have solid traffic. After that if blind app gets popular, we will work on enabling it on any big poker site.

We would need your help to spread the news about our poker site, because if we get many users, we will be able to dedicate a lot of time on improving the application and maintaining, enabling it for the new poker sites. Feel free to give my email to any person who would like to use blind poker app, that person should contact me and i will send instructions for the bot.

We don't plan to charge anything for blind poker app, as long as you register your new account on the poker site using our referral link. If you do so you will get additional rakeback (amount depends on the poker site), which you wouldn't get if you would register account yourself, and we also get cash reward for bringing new players to the poker site. This is how we both benefit from using referral link, you get additional rakeback deal and we get cash reward for referral.

So please don't start making accounts yet until we send you referral link.

We expect to finish betonline in around 2 weeks.

If you have any questions or issues with the setup, please contact me via this email, send me log file C:/nenad/blindPokerLog.txt

Good luck at the tables. 

and download and instruction link
http://www.etomene.com/blindpoker/publish.htm

2019-07-04 06:21:06

cool!

2019-07-04 08:55:44

Hi.
Wow, sounds amazing. Time to learn Poker. big_smile
I have a few questions:
1. Are there international poker sites out there, which let people join no matter what country they are from? Or do you have to live in the country where the site is located, for example in the US?
2. If you are not able to reach out to those big companies, will you then set up your own international Poker site?
The biggest Poker company here in Denmark where I live do not care about accessibility at all. I have contacted them a lot of times, but they never reply back.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-07-04 09:04:00

hi SLJ
I m not creater
please contact
[email protected]

2019-07-04 12:05:28 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2019-07-04 12:06:09)

toto wrote:

Hello,

My name is Nenad, I am developer of blind poker app, together with my partner Lea.
We have finished 1st version of blind poker app which is currently available for you to play on our test poker site, in play money.

With all do respect, but you just called yourself a developer of the game, so I fail to know why you can't answer questions from your possible future playerbase

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-07-04 13:09:00

i m copy message from mail box

2019-07-04 14:59:36 (edited by seb 2019-07-04 14:59:58)

I hate to say this, but I don't see that happening. I literally contacted all of the legit poker companies, and things are not going to change regarding accessibility, at least not in the near future. The things we need such as the amount of chips we have, the amount of chips our opponents have, the amount of chips in the pot, the board cards, all of this can be tracked by bots if they're written in the dealer chat as text. Poker sites are constantly doing things to improve security and prevent people from using bots at the tables, so this is exactly why I don't see them changing things to help us play. If someone could prove me wrong and push things further I'd be grateful, but again I don't see that happening.

2019-07-04 15:18:33

@6... well in that case, you should edit post 1 to clarify you received the message and copied it, to avoid unnecessary questions and confusion on your behalf

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-07-05 08:20:50

Hi toto.
Oh, lol. I agree that you should edit post one to let people know that you've just copied the message from an email to share. Thanks for sharing though.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2019-07-05 09:00:46

Hi guys!
I used to play poker with the game that they was design for blind people though.
But it's just a game though not a real money.
And it was also online aswell.
It was the first time for me to play online game in that time.
But I think that game was down already or something.
Cause I try to check there site it was not be able to access anymore.
By the way for this game I will be test to play that then.
Hope my country here will be accept it to access the site.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2019-07-06 23:04:21

Hello guys, my name is Nenad, i am a developer of blind poker app and i would like to answer you on your questions.
Playing poker is only fun if it is in real money, this is why we are working on enabling our app on big real money sites.
Currently we are done with 1st version of the app which works on our test poker client in play money. The reason why we started this way is because we want to allow users to train using our app in play money and once ready to start playing at real money site. Currently we are working on making setup of our app easy, that it detects settings of your PC automatically and adjusts accordingly so that you don't need to do any additional steps, simply download the app and start playing.
We are working on the website as well so that we can show the idea to big poker sites. I am sure that real money site would consider the app eligible because it doesn't provide any unfair advantage to the user, it simply tells to the user the relevant information from the table which any sighted user can see. For example biggest real money poker site in the world, pokerstars, is restricting many programs that give unfrair advantage to the user such as bots that tell you what decision to make, or software like ICMIZIER which tells you what is optimal play in tournaments etc, but they allow some programs that don't give unfair advantage like pokertracker4, holdem manager 2 which provide you player statistics, or some scripts which makes betting easier, and seats you automatically at the tables, or positions tables the way you want.
So don't worry, our app will not be restricted on poker site.

We will start to enable our app on betonline which is real money site with descent traffic, offering different game formats and soft tables. It is eligible for all countries in the world except Australia, France, Malta, Panama. Once betonline is done, we plan to enable it for more big poker sites. Expect in around 2 weeks to be able to play on betonline in real money.

Please ask any question, i would be glad to answer it. You can contact me on [email protected] if you want to try for free our app and test it on our play money site.

2019-07-06 23:43:16 (edited by blindpoker 2019-07-06 23:46:36)

For those who never played poker in real money. Poker is one of the rare online games that is very exciting but it doesn't require visual information similar like chess, you just need to know current game state. The reason why it is so exciting game is because money is involved and it is not a pure luck game but it includes skill.

Even though ti is a lot of fun to play poker in real money, You should be aware that poker can quickly make you very addicted because it is so exciting game.  When i started playing online poker i was playing it 12 hours every day first 2 months, after that the first excitment about the game was gone and i was able to control it better. Some people get addicted and loose a lot of money with poker, and it can cause serious problems in your life. Similar as drinking alchohol, it can be very fun for most of people but some people get into problems with it. So please be aware of it.
For those who are hard working, enjoy to learn new strategy, poker is a way of making a serious income. I was playing online poker for 2 years, and was making on average 2000$ per month. The reason why i was making money is because i was learning poker strategy, reading books. doing hand analyses with professional people in the forums.
So it is a chance for you to have fun and make money. We also plan to make a forum on our site for discussing hands, and to offer poker strategy material which is optimized for visually impaired people.

2019-07-07 00:01:25

I only tried playing poker and holedom in blindaddrenaline.com and allinplay.
If it is possible, maybe, you can adopt some of the accessibility of those site to incorporate it in your apps?

2019-07-07 00:42:46

how much will this cost?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-07-07 03:17:03

hi naruto
this app is free

2019-07-07 14:58:48

#13 what idea should we take from blindadrenaline for example?

2019-07-08 09:29:34

Hi.
@Blind Poker, Nenad, welcome to the forum.
I'll try to explain my question more clearly:
Regarding the big poker sites which lets you play for real money:
Most of those sites are, as I understand it, restricted to only one country, or area in a country. This is for security reasons, and to avoid fake accounts, cheaters etc.
I'm from Denmark, and the only site which is available to me if I wanna play with real money, is the site here in my own country. This company does not care about accessibility at all. Blind people from my country, me included, have tried to contact the company for more than 10 years.
My question: How can you make your product available to people who live in countries, where companies who are registered to make games where people can play with real money don't care about accessibility, or don't wanna implement your great software on their system? Is it possible to make your own international website where people can play, or are we just out of luck, if registered companies who are allowed to make games where people can play with real money won't implement your system?

Best regards SLJ.

2019-07-09 00:19:04 (edited by seb 2019-07-09 00:21:41)

@blindpoker you should try and contact PartyPoker. I currently play there, the trafic is good and it's available in a lot of countries. They already have a feature called table stacking which sends each players' actions via text in a chat window, plus the amount of chips in the pot, as well as the amount of chips you have. Hopefully they can do something with what you are developing.

2019-07-10 21:59:57

"Most of those sites are, as I understand it, restricted to only one country, or area in a country."
Most of the big sites are eligibl for many countries in the world. However some of the countries like France, Spain, Italy, allow only players from own country to play on the poker site. This is why e.g. pokerstars has separate domain in those countries.
Betonline is eligible in Denmark as well, there are many eligible poker sites in Denmark.
This is from betonline terms and conditions: "BetOnline currently restricts play only from the following countries: Australia, France, Malta, Panama"
As you can see Denmark is not restricted
I think that you didn't understand how blindpoker app works. It reads table information directly from the table of any poker site, the poker site doesn't have to implement anything. If we would have enough interested players lets say 100 at least, we could make own international site, which would be accessible for anyone.

Some countries where online poker is restricted like Australia, usually play on crypto poker sites, where you can deposit and withdraw in bitcoins, which is allowed because bitcoins are officially not a currency

2019-07-10 22:02:02

#18, we plan to make blindpoker app work on party poker, but party poker is not eligible in most USA countries which is why we will start with betonline first, and continue with party poker, 888 poker, pokerstars etc.

2019-07-11 00:51:16

I'm confused. As a Texas holdem poker player, I want to know clearly how your app is going to extract my two cards, the board cards, and also my stack size along with my opponents'. That's all I need to know.  I am not interested in any play money sites, I want to know how your app is going to extract these info via text for a legit, real money poker software. Most of the poker sites do not have these info available without having to OCR the screen, so I'm really curious as to how you are going to be able to make this work. Enlighten me.

2019-07-11 09:47:05

Hi.
@BlindPoker: Thanks for your reply. So, I thought your system needs to be implemented on each poker site. So, does that mean you simply enter the URL to the Poker site you wanna play on, and then it'll work out of the box?
Sorry for my confusion. smile

Best regards SLJ.

2019-07-11 20:10:12

I have just tried out the latest build of the client and I think it is really great!
You can find if you are at the button, big blind and hear the other players positions which is really good!
There are a few things I am thinking about
It could be nice if there was a keystroke to repeat latest announcement
When a bot was winning, I just heared for example won with low pair, middle pair etc. It is not possible to have the software announce the exact pair, like pair sevens, etc?

2019-07-11 20:52:11

we are using OCR (optical character recognition) to read the text like player names, player stack size, bet sizes, handID etc.
We recognize cards using image pattern recognition. This is why it works on any poker sites, we need usually
1-2 days of work to adjust it for a new poker site to read table information like names, bets, stacks etc, and few more days
to make it automatically log in, select table, open table, seat etc.

2019-07-11 20:53:51

We need for each poker site to invest few days to make our app read information from the table like bets, stacks, player names, cards and to make it automatically log in, open table etc. You as a user need to install yourself the software of poker site, and to install blind poker app, then it will all work.