2019-07-03 18:23:57 (edited by berdberd 2019-07-03 19:11:44)

edet. i didint posted this topik

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 18:40:50

are you banned from the game?

2019-07-03 18:40:59 (edited by SkyLord 2019-07-03 18:41:31)

i eeven don't know, why don't i care?

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 18:42:42 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-07-03 18:43:24)

an other  gun shot, flame war is about to start, drama, who cair if you're banned, mods / admins, keap looking after this topic, i smell the smell of flames is about to start

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-03 18:50:14

I wish if admins will look as this. Because I didn't post this at all. Please trust me. This topic is not mine

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 18:52:37

wow! such a magic!
You posted this, but the topic is not yours?
paranormal powers have conquered this forum.

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 19:04:02

hmm, if that was true, because it happened that i found my self   before loged in  with the name of epic fighter99

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-03 19:04:53

i did report the ferst poste. and i hope the admins will look at this

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 19:56:29

Moderation:

Why, why, why did you edit the original freaking post?
Now there is no reference as to what was actually said.
There is no way to match spelling, grammar, sentence structure and syntax, and that's about all we have to go on early in an investigation like this.
In other words, one of two things is true:
1. You really were hacked/someone used your account while you were away because you left it logged in, and you're the victim; reading that first post might've shown us key differences in how you think and write; or
2. You're lying, and that first post would have implicated you.

We already knew you were claiming not to have posted this. I'd already read the report (that's how I got here, by clicking the link in the report). Getting rid of that post just muddies the water and, for me at least, starts calling your credibility into question. I'm not accusing you of anything at this point, merely telling you that you just made our job a whole lot harder.

And to any of the rest of you, I hope this acts as something of an object lesson. If something goes wrong, please don't tamper with evidence.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 20:09:06

wo hackers hello welcome to ag forum. Peeps how is it going? Birdbird yes you shouldn't edit first post

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 20:16:40

iam sorry you guys for edeting the damn poste. really sorry
Jayde plees trust me. iam not lying but plees do something
i did changed the password nao
again i am so sorry to edeting the poste

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 20:25:04

I once found myself logged in as Wiam Sroor (don't remember how his account is written) and another time as another person (probably Flackers), so I wouldn't expect this is something impossible.

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 20:35:36

I remember that happening some time ago, however it was fixed. If that's back, it's quite a serious issue.

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 21:00:20

i changed my password. i should be fine nao. but i dont want you guys. to hate me do to a something that i did not did. and i wont do

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 21:03:25

I'm sorry, but how should the community trust the staff if the first question a staff members has, is that isn't he lying actualy...

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 21:22:04

Moderation:

MasterOfDeath, go ahead and consider this an official caution. Not a warning, just a caution.

This pot-stirring has got to stop. Pure and simple. I need say no more. You know exactly what you're doing. Cut it out.

When people just accept what they're told without investigation, people like Walter get banned, and you know the blowback that created. I am not going to be attacked because I investigate all angles, including the one that says "this guy who claims he got hacked, and edited his original post, may in fact be lying". As I said elsewhere, it's not likely, but it's possible. I am not blaming him, merely postulating. I'm not a fan of victim-blaming, by the way, so just bear this in mind. Just give this some thought. If we believe all supposed victims without investigating, innocent people get smeared. If we question them, suddenly we can't be trusted? Get real.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +1

2019-07-03 21:53:39

Hi.

I don't want to say anything here, but I had a look at the first post when it was still around. The way that the post was written, the typos, the same garbeled english ...
i really think that Berdberd posted the topic, then thought that this would have been a bad idea and got rid of it.
Thing is, why did he change the first post then and didn't delete the topic all together?

This seams really shady to me.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up +1

2019-07-03 22:08:40

@17, same

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 00:15:17

Don¿t know but that feels so confusing. Unspeakable and unserten. Why a user just was hacked and then it proclamed that he wasn't the one who posted that thing on the firstplace? By electron this is converting the forum into an invasion.

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 01:46:03

The grammar and typing errors were close to the same. However, the post had like 100 lines before it was edited, something i've never seen birdbird do.

Thumbs up +1

2019-07-04 10:22:00

Does anyone have a backup of te original post?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 11:05:13

no i saw this topic when everything was done.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 11:59:10 (edited by omer 2019-07-04 11:59:22)

if the nvda keeps the previous speach logs, maybe

2019-07-04 13:15:38

you guys dont trust me. and  i dont think you will. so. iam leaveing \

i hope admins ban me after this poste. because i dont want other things to hapin after i leave

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 14:30:45

Si all radical in here. That's, completely confusing and so... urm... not... independent at all. Don't know who really hacked you're account (don't tell me is some persons which I don't want to mention names that I hate) but if you're really so tired about the reseption, or in other case you don't understand me/him//her/it/us/you/them, feel free to leave, but this concent of some inosent (innosent "innocent") guy being hacked I really don't get it. Sirs, I really don't know where I've got this on the...

73 Wj3u

Thumbs up