2019-07-03 19:16:29

ok. so today i fffound a topik that in my name. and in my acount. but. but. i didint posted it. plees. plees. chek. that. plees

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2

2019-07-03 19:18:08

This is the absolute worst way to ask for help...

Just saying, there's this thing that happened but I didn't do it fix it please pleas please please please please please!
Do it now!
Lol, you gotta give them more information.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-07-03 19:36:30

We take account theft very seriously, if that's what's happened.

So here's what we need you to do.

Step 1. Change your password. Do it as soon as you see this message, if you haven't done it already. If somebody did use your account illicitly, this will make it so they can't get in anymore.
2. Please tell me the thread that was supposedly posted by someone other than yourself.

Please note that while we do take account theft seriously, we also have a dim view of lying. If you did, in fact, post the thread you're now trying to pass off as someone else, that isn't a great idea. If perhaps you posted something, got a bad reaction and now want to try and claim it was someone else, that's going to make you look awful. If this is, in fact, what you've done, please do yourself a favour and say so now.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-03 21:10:01

I don't know, but if I were him and I lied, I wouldn't ask for help publicly. And to state that someone was lying, even if it's only the second possibility, is a bit like a personal attack.

2019-07-03 21:17:13

MasterOfDeath, you have got to be kidding me right now.

it would be a personal attack if I flat-out said he was lying. Sure. That's character assassination. I didn't do that.
What I did was say that it is possible he is lying. Because guess what? It is possible. Not super likely, but possible.
And why would he ask for help in that instance? I dunno, but here are three things to chew on:
1. He actually edited the post that was supposedly not his. Why did he even do that?
2. Maybe he's trying to start drama for some reason.
3. We almost never see accounts being misused this way.
Now, none of those proves he's lying, and I suspect he isn't. But simply to say that it's possible he's lying, under these circumstances? No, not a personal attack. Now get off my back. This is getting tiresome.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-03 22:07:47 (edited by Destranis 2019-07-03 22:08:16)

I'm really sorry, but so if I state something bad about a person with the word "maybe" in it, it doesn't mean character assassination. Right. I learned something today as well.

2019-07-04 01:54:25

Master of Death, as another user who's repeatedly seen you go after people you disagree with, I have to step in and say that I am also tired of these kinds of responses from you. you seem to think that any time someone says something that could remotely be untrue or disagreeable, you take it as a confrontation. It's obvious you don't really jive with Jayde that well, and can't read anything he writes with a rational eye, or ear. Furthermore, at this point it seems like you're responding to him just for the sake of fanning flames. Notice I said it seems like this is your intent. I didn't outright say it was your intent. I am not personally attacking you. You can think I am, but I don't really care. Because there is a definite difference between speculation and personal attack. A speculation is just a thought, an idea, a possibility, stated in a non-definite way. Jayde doesn't know Birdbird's inntentions, but is considering all possibilities and he has a right to have his own 2-way street to cross, and state both ways before crossing. If he was trying to personally attack Birdbird, he would call him a deliberate sh*t starting liar who needs to die in Saytan's chambers, and arrogantly state his certainty in a way that utterly defames anyone who thinks otherwise. That, my friend, would be a personal attack. Not a simple speculation that has about as much definitive proof as a man on Mars. Please put your negative confrontational feelings about Jayde and authority and alternative opinions in general aside. Try to see the other side before writing your posts. You have the right to disagree and do it constructively, but confronting someone every time you get the chance is not the way to do it!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-07-04 03:38:49

@6, you, sir, need to grow up. I myself am getting tired of this and if I was running this place you'd already be out of here. Your not going to get far if you continue to assert yourself like this. Just saying. Agree with seven though, there is a huge difference between speculation and flat-out assassination.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-07-04 11:50:22 (edited by burak 2019-07-04 11:51:38)

Hello,
Sometimes, the forum logs you in with a different account. I remember that happening to me before. It said like logged in as "x (some username different)" than "Burak". I then immediately logged out without posting and logged into my account. This happened like 1-2 years ago. Maybe the poster who posted this thread in the name of burdburd didn't see that he was logged in with a different account than his and just went ahead and posted.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-07-04 12:21:32

8, it's not my fault if people don't like the truth. But then I won't try to reveal the truth to anyone anymore, because it seems you are all happy with these things going on. I'd say something now but then I would be wrong again.

2019-07-04 13:17:48

@MasterOfDeath OK, so tell me this: what do you think the truth is? I checked your posts on this topic and I can not see where you are coming from. Tell me, outright and straight, what you think the truth is.