2019-07-01 09:22:22

Hi guys,
Has the discriptive version for any of the latest marvel movie specifically endgame has come or not? I have been waiting for that movie for a looooooong time. smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

Thumbs up

2019-07-01 13:12:54

Hi,
Can I have the  following TV shows:
New girl season seven
Fraser season four
Bojack horseman season five
Young Sheldon season two
Yeah, I enjoy sitcoms.
Thanks

Thumbs up

2019-07-01 15:29:43

@Grryf: Honestly I'm just happy to hear the queue is long, it means more content available. Pun only half intended. Looking forward to it, though, I've heard good things about the show.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2019-07-02 09:17:45

No worries bud. Sent you a follow up email with some info.

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 05:59:25

Hi guys,
not much to report, things moving along, server backups happening, stuff's getting uploaded and the like.
@vaibhavbhandari, Unfortunately not yet, as far as I am aware, anyway. Will only happen when the dvd/ bluerays are out.
@lightningdragon, those are some fun shows, and noted down for the future, as and when we find it, we will upload it.
@AlexN94, be happy for happy! has finally been uploaded. wink
apologies for the long wait, the internet connection where I am at hasn't been fun lately.
@sirpdex, thank you. smile
Hope you all enjoy and are having a fun day,
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 12:56:18

@Grryf: I am very happy for Happy! indeed, thanks a lot. It has been downloaded and unzipped and is ready for a listen.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2019-07-03 23:21:12

Hi Gryfindore, Sent you a pm. Letting you know just in case.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 04:55:05

Has anyone seen the movie |The Cobbler? |Adam Sandler is in it. |He plays a shoe cobbler that, when he tries on some different shoes he makes for clients. |When he does, he turns into that person. It's an awesome and funny movie, but, |I haven't found it described. Could someone please let me know if it can be found with |AD? I'd love to see it as |I missed a lot that happened in the movie without it.

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 06:29:41

I'm curious, does anyone have the movie They Live described? I could have sworn I've seen it described.

Thumbs up

2019-07-04 16:31:30 (edited by flackers 2019-07-04 16:32:17)

Just wanted to ask if there are any plans to create an alternative forum for people to discuss the vault? By the sound of it, the admins are definitely going to shut this thread down. The owners haven't complained, nor have the majority of users, but apparently some fictional mainstream developers have been complaining in the future. That is according to a figment of someone's imagination anyway. So I really think we need to get it sorted now so everyone can be alerted before the thread is taken down. They'll probably stop anyone linking to the alternative forum as well. A tiny minority of uncompromising people who need everything black and white are running the show so we'll have to go elsewhere if we want to continue to bring down netflix and the like by sharing mp3 recordings of audio described content with a few hundred people. We are despicable criminals and need a seedy back room of our own to plan our grand thefts. big_smile.

Thumbs up +2

2019-07-04 16:47:34

Moderation:

This thread is being locked. I think it's long past due.

Please do not generate any more topics about the vault, or any other copyrighted material such as this. We can and will react swiftly if we must.

You're free to discuss this sort of thing wherever you want, as long as it's not here.

We also have no intention of trying to shut down the vault itself. That's very much outside our realm of influence.

We simply can't have a popular topic showing up on the forum where people are essentially asking for free versions of stuff that other people are supposed to pay for. It sets an awful precedent and it needs to stop. We will not be issuing warnings or other punishments at this time, despite the large amount of time you all have had in order to deal with this situation. Such wouldn't be fair. We will do so, however, if this is pushed, so please don't escalate the situation. You all knew this day was coming, and now it's here. If you need to reach out in order to clarify things, you may feel free to talk to us individually through PM. Once this thread is locked, it will gradually drop down the page list and hopefully out of sight. I'm loath to delete it right now, but others may feel differently if we get to that point.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up