2019-07-01 07:36:39

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h562qt80sg9vb … l.gbc?dl=1

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-07-01 09:58:07

thanks

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-07 04:38:27 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-07 04:58:56)

I'm playing Anniversary Crystal (after years!). DAMN IT, DISTRIBUTION CODES ARE IMAGES and people in r/twitchplayspokemon TROLLS you with images. I'd like to get the glitch bird PHANCERO!

BTW it's frustrating that I've to use cheats to get an Unown, I hate to use cheats. Seriously anyone got help in at least the Kabuto puzzle? You can press NVDA plus 4 to verbalize order keys, then NVDA plus 2 to verbalize characters when writing, while a sighted person is completing it and you record it with the Virtual Audio Cable or the Stereo Mix. But that's a stupid idea, I think.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2019-07-07 05:45:26

Hate to use cheats too, which is why I didn't hack the game to walk through walls to get through ice path. I might just have to ask my brother for help with the puzzles.

2019-07-08 02:30:18

As to the Ice Path, I've personal notes to pass the "boulder-to-hole" part to get to the Ice Path B3F without problems and now it's very simple.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2019-07-15 12:16:15

I have a question guys. In anniversary crystal, how do you leave S.s. Ann after you talk to the captain?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-07-15 17:20:16

I figured out S.s. Ann. Turns out, I still had more trainers to challenge. Now I landed in cherrygrove and am wondering about the story plot. What'll happen to the rest of kanto that I haven't played, if crystal story starts from here? Will I be able to get back and challenge the rest of the gym leaders and do sidequests and all that as the story progresses? And does it progress after crystal or follows the original red/blue story? I'm confused now and wanna make sure I don't miss anything.

2019-07-15 19:19:37

You wont. You're doing everything right.

2019-07-15 19:28:27

After a while of delving more into the story, it seems that the story picks up and follows crystal completely. The thing with the original kanto story is just from the beginning to s.s. ann, and then it's complete crystal with some stuff added which I already know what from looking at the hack information. Thank you for your help. I think I can make it from here.:)

2019-07-16 11:19:15

how can you manage to play pokemon polished crystal, the pathfinder dont work

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-16 14:32:01 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-07-16 14:35:52)

Strangely, this reminds me of when sighted people ask how I play games if I can't see the screen big_smile. When playing the original games way back on gameboy, we didn't have path finders. This isn't too different from that. J, k and l do work though, if you're willing to sift through the other stuff.

2019-07-16 14:39:57

I'm not sure what you mean when you say they work, in my case they just say "not on a map" no matter what. Playing Polished crystal beta 3.0.0-c7-ebdea. I'm at the ice path and didn't continue for months, I would have to play with both vanilla and polished crystal in parallel if I want this to be as easy as possible.

2019-07-16 16:45:55

Oo think I was thinking about prism. Isn't polished crystal the one that keeps reading off those numbers?

2019-07-16 18:31:15

Yes it is.
I am also playing Red++ which does have the same problem with the path finder, but not with text, which is read pretty well, except in many things related to the start menu where it doesn't work. I am at the Safari, at the area where you are supposed to find the gold teeth and the house with the surf hm but I cannot find them for some reason.

2019-07-16 19:25:07

So what's special about red plus plus?

2019-07-16 22:27:33

It has more pokemon than the original, new moves (though no new animations for said moves), all types, some property changes for some moves, pokemon have genders, shiny pokemons, etc. And as of version 3.0, the author somehow converted the sound engine from Gen 2 to use in this game, which can be good or bad depending on which move you use. Most importantly, it means pokemon from Gen 2 have their own cries, which is cool.
So, it's somewhat the Gen 1 equivalent of Polished Crystal, like Roaming Red is more or less the Gen 1 equivalent of Crystal Clear. Red++ V4 will actually use Polished Crystal as a basis, if I remember correctly.

2019-07-17 05:20:51

I guess what I'm really interested in is new areas and new story.

2019-07-17 10:29:14

i am trying to find a real chalanging pokemon crystal romhack

2019-07-17 11:34:16

Then perhaps you may be interested in Crystal Kaizo, that one is about being as challenging as possible. There is another similar hack called Crystal Enhanced.

2019-07-17 12:06:19

cyso was really hard, i wish one that is not to hard in the begining but just getts harder and harder

2019-07-17 12:30:08

and, can someone please send me the team rocket version of crystal, i remember it was somthing like prepair for truble where you play as a rocket grunt

2019-07-17 15:07:30

Red ++ isn't accessible totally

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2019-07-17 15:59:21 (edited by pulseman45 2019-07-17 16:00:32)

Yes. I just said that Crystal Access works better with it than with Polished Crystal in some aspects, but not all of them. For example you can check your health and the level of the pokemon during a battle whereas I'm pretty sure you can't in Polished Crrystal. On the other way, pretty much everything related with start menu isn't read in Red++ while it technically is in Polished Crystal, though not really the right way.

2019-07-17 20:53:18

Does crystal clear work ok? I'm asking this, because I don't have access to my pc for a few days.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2019-07-17 22:03:20

If you look up a bit, we've talked about CC. Everything reads except the starter selection screen, the map function is also broken and nobody really knows how to fix it. Sprites are mixed up, but I created a new sprites file to try and fix everything as best I could.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.