2019-06-22 00:08:05

Hey grryf.
I know you have lots of requests going on atm, I have one more to add to the pile smile
Is it possible for you to  upload  brooklyn nine nine season 6.
Thanks much for your hard work.
Best regards.

Thumbs up

2019-06-22 01:46:24

Oh man, I just finished The Americans Season 4 and was hoping season 6 would be uploaded by the time I finish the fifth season. It doesn't seem likely, but let's see!

Host of Sightless Fun, podcast about visual accessibility in modern Board Games.

Follow on Twitter

2019-06-23 23:59:18

@Gryfindore, I messaged you.
@Cinnamon, if your still watching this topic, I messaged  you too a while back, I wasn't sure if you got it or not.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

2019-06-25 06:13:40

Hi,
shout out at Zak Claassen for his donation to the vault! you are awesome. and Thanks big_smile
You guys should see things pick up for a while, I have added 2 new uploaders and they are just as awesome.
Shows of note along with movies that have been added of late are Chernobyl (2019), Murder Mystery 2019, Bosch - Season 5 (2019) and loads more. Remember you can always see all the content that has been added by date by using the search by date fields. smile
Cheers,
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-06-25 12:19:50

I only just found about this wonderful place yesterday and can't wait to explore it when I get some time.
And I will be promoting and donating when I can. Keep up the excellent work

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-26 16:25:25

Hi,
Does anyone have season 1 of liar, the tv show from 2017?

Thumbs up

2019-06-26 17:35:25

Decided to make an archive of the AV tv shows, in case something happens to it.
Over an hour later, when I'm still on A, I wish I hadn't.

Thumbs up +1

2019-06-27 05:58:43

Hi,
@sirpdex, Thank you, its always nice to heare that someone new has come across the audiovaullt and is enjoying it!
je97, I will keep an eye out for that, if someone else here has that show, feel free to post it or send it to me via pm and I'll make sure its added to the vault.
would be highly appriciated though, if you were to download shows that you think you'd find interesting, I do understand what you are going for, but I have the backup process under way.
If someone has the speeds  and the data/space to be able to download 2tb data and act as an backup for us, get in touch with me instead of trying to download directly from the server.
Cheers

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 07:19:25

Won't be downloading it again, something on the server nuked my hard drive, it was something beginning with E, I believe.

Some nice person uploaded liar about 20 minutes after I asked.

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 13:39:14

I visited audio vault last week grabbed the expanse shows. Lovely show if you asked me. Kind of like seeing things blow up. Wish I had the money laying around to donate. Downloading at full speed beets sendspace any day. Thinking I may go grab big bang. Yes, hearing how this topic may be closed down on this forem razed my desire to go check the vault out.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 19:37:12

Can we get a better version of Captain Marvel? The one currently on the Vault has bad noise gating applied for some reason, muting out parts of the dialogue. Especially noticeable in the quieter scenes.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

Thumbs up

2019-06-28 14:21:27

Hello,

I have a large amount of radio content, dramas/comedy etc. Would audiovault be interested?

Thumbs up

2019-06-28 19:15:58

man you guys are doing a great work on that probably dontate to this awesome if i had the money,

2019-06-29 04:23:54

Btw page number in search still not fungtion, I mean if search result is more than 100 entry, when we go to page 2 it goes to page 2 of that category, for example page 2 of all movie not page 2 of that search results

2019-06-30 05:59:49 (edited by grryfindore 2019-06-30 06:02:38)

Hi guys,
I haven't had proper internet access for a while, so haven't been able to respond to people.
The uploaders have been doing a great amount of hard work and getting all those shows/ movies. Many tv shows that have wierd names are also getting fixed, although when you download them they may still have that wierd name, which is easily fixed if you know how to rename.
Thank you guys for the nice comments/ praze, your appriciation is a boost big_smile
One thing I would highly like to stress upon though, is download what you want to heare/ and or something that you'd like to listen to, and don't just go grabbing everything, that puts a heavy load on the server, which isn't fare to the other users who may experience slow speeds etc.
@je97, Thank you, like I said, I already have a backup in place, another is getting done slowly, and if anyone else is interested in being  another backup as long as you have the space and the bandwidth for it, get in touch. and I highly doubt that a file on the server could've nuked your hdd, most of them are were from the blind mice tv shows from when they were still available.
about the radio shows and drama content, Thank you for your generous offer there, But for now, I would prefer to stick to audio described tv shows and movies, once that's in order, we will see where to go from there on out. smile so I will definitely keep your offer in mind.
@cw and omer, Thank you. I understand that not everyone has the finances to donate, so as long as you are enjoying the site, its just as good. Hopefully someday though, eh. wink
@LordLuceus, I haven't come across any other version at all, and if there's one I'd welcome it.

@Rio_unesa, yes, I know that search feature is still a little broken, but you still ought to be able to get to what you want, though.

Thank you!
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 10:16:32

Hi. Does anybody have the film dementia? I couldn’t seem to find it on the vault. Also, does anybody have Forrest Gump?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 11:24:38

You do know you can search the vault for what you're looking for right?

Forrest Gump is up there, I just looked, dementia doesn't appear to be, that's even if it is available described.

I prefer to assume something isn't described, that way I won't be disapointed when it isn't.

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 12:20:05 (edited by cw 2019-06-30 12:21:08)

Ah, Forrest Gump one of the better movies out there. Quite sure a search for dementia might turn up something, on the net,but I am not seeing it in the audio vault.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 13:01:50

Thanks for the link. Okay that’s quite strange. Either I didn’t spell it correctly, or it wasn’t on the vault when I search for it. I searched for it about a week ago.  Why not be able to request movies directly on the vault and get an email when the movie is uploaded? That would be a cool feature.  What does the login button do?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 14:12:28

Hi.

Something for the admins of the audio vault. Both the series of the show dark are German described which is not noted on the website. For me it|s ok because I speak the language, but it should be noted down for those who don|t speak it.

Greetings Mority.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 14:37:31

I agree.

That's easily fixed.

I didn't upload that one or it would definitely be labelled correctly.

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 15:33:53

Hi.

Ok, thanks, now it|s shown as German described.

The same with both Seasons of money heist, both seasons there are spanish described and with the original spanish audio.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

Thumbs up

2019-06-30 20:11:44

@Grryf: Not to be pushy, but I'm not seeing Happy! when searching. Do you know if it's on there? I can imagine the queue is rather long for shows to put up as it is, just thought I'd see if there was any news about it.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

2019-07-01 00:25:24

Hey guys I don't mind helping out with being a backup storage outlet hit me up !

Thumbs up

2019-07-01 06:54:53

Hi there,
shout out at Vincent Fernandes for his clockwork donations every month! Thank you sir, you are very generous. smile
@RTT entertainment, The movie Forrest Gump  has been on the vault for about 5 months now, it wasn't added recently, so you probably made a typo while searching for it, or were searching in the wrong section entirely.
Thanks kool turk and CW for links and the info smile
@simba, Thank you for those corrections but a few things have me a bit stumpt.
Dark season 2 that was added recently is Actually English described with English audio, that said, we also have uploaded dark season 1 in English now.
Dark season 1 that was previously there has been renamed to german described as it was is in german.
Money heist we only have season 1 on the vault so far, although yes I do remember seeing season 2 somewhere...
it has been fixed to say that it has spanish description, but where did you see season 2 on there?
@AlexN94, apologies, but yes, as you guessed the file queue has been a bit long (always a good thing unless you are waiting for something specific XD) along with me having internet issues has delayed the upload of happy! but it is certainly on its way and should be on the vault within a few days.
@sirpdex, Thank you for the offer, I do remember seeing a message by you that you had followed me on twitter, could you ping me with your info again or the like? so that we could discuss this further?
Thanks all
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up +1