2019-06-26 19:36:34

I Sean.

I'm sure that can be accommodated for.

Would this be a 3D RPG or more of a top down?

What combat system are you thinking?

If you can give me a list of features and details. I'll do a write up of how I would make it

2019-06-27 05:15:11

I want it to be a 3D RPG adventure. I'd like to have it not be turned based combat. Sorry, I completely drew a blank on what this is called. Lol. I want to be able to create doors, possible traps, ladders and/or stairs, different surfaces to move around on as I want it to have different buildings and other kinds of places. I wonder if it would or could be possible to create secrets that can be revealed? Like places, and other kinds of secret things. I know I'm really taking on something big. but, this is something I've wanted to do for years. I'll even give you guys the title of the game. It's called The Tow-Kira Adventures. If you have anymore questions, I'll try to answer them. Oh yes. I'd like to be able to create keys for locked doors and things locks can be used on.

2019-06-27 05:47:58

All of that is definitely achievable Sean. Have you completed the tutorials on www.sonusinteractive.co.uk? To make sure you understand fully how the GDE works.

You might have noticed another post I made talking about a forum I found that someone made for the Sonus.

Its http://pcp-forums.epizy.com/index.php

Perhaps it could be best to make a thread on there so I can help you 1 on 1 through out.

I would advice not making your final RPG straight away. But some more smaller projects initially thay incorporate different mechanics you would like your main game to have. Until you get to grips with the system fully

2019-06-27 06:17:30

Ok, thanks a lot for your quick response. Would you still be willing to make a tutorial on how to do some of these things? I'd at least like to create a map to move the player around on. Also, I forgot to say before that I would like my game to have a main menu. I will try to create a smaller kind of game, but, my end goal is to create The Tow-Kira Adventures.

2019-06-27 06:39:34

Yes I would like to make more tutorials and I think engaging in projects like this with people is a good way to highlight what I should be focusing the tutorials on.

The tutorials at the moment show you all the actions you can make the GDE do but not all the ways you can combine them to make your creation. Which is probably more than can be put in a few tutorials but the more support and documentation out there, the better.

A new thread might be better for this. On the PCP forum or on here. It's your call. As long as I can help and instruct you. Would you mind making one? Then we can discuss our starting point

2019-06-27 09:20:40

I'll create a thread on the PCP forums. Where should I post in the forum? I'll do it a bit later today as it is very late where I am and I am going to crash so hard. I've been up for nearly 20 hours. Lol.

2019-06-27 10:34:11

Post it whenever it is convenient for you Sean. I'm keeping an eye on the forum so I will see your thread. I would image they would want it in the GDE support section.

2019-06-27 18:32:04

Hi there. so, I wrote to you guys on twitter as I think I need a little more help than text in any form can give me. Would you be willing to check on my messages there and possibly be able to help me? Sorry. But, I will still write up my issues in the PCP forum as well.

2019-06-27 19:06:00

Hi Sean. I've just read the messages. I have no problem with a one on one talk to help, ideally I would like to help as many people as I can which is why forums are a better medium, they keep record of the conversation for others that also experience the same issues.

Lets get that thread going firstly and then perhaps a one on one could be benefitial for me to get an idea of what documentation and tutorials is missing.