2019-06-26 01:36:18

I really do wish I had the time to write up a list of concise reasons as to why your post here serves absolutely no purpose other than to guide beginners down the terribly destructive path you've found yourself walking.
Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I don't. Nor do I have the wherewithal or determination to invalidate everything you just spewed. No point in letting my time go to giving advice that slides in one ear and out the other, yet again and again and again. Ethin or visualstudio or someone else might have the patience to show you exactly where you went wrong for the 28th time, good on them or anyone else, but just so happens I don't. Which is probably why I don't do well teaching those who refuse to at least listen to advice voluntarily  handed out by those more qualified.
Honestly man I think it would be a marvelous idea for you to stop, right now. Stop in your tracks and consider just what you're doing. Stop trying to teach others how to code when it looks as if you've barely mastered the basics yourself. You might think you're doing a good thing, but if responses around here are any indication this is sadly not the case.
Before you fly off the handle on the pretense that I don't know what I'm talking about because you've spent the last couple years working your ass off successfully making x and y and z in python and c++ and java and hell even x86 assembly, I want you to try taking a look at yourself through another, possibly unbiased lens.

You started out asking us to recommend languages, libraries, frameworks, resources and just about everything else. I mean that's fine. Annoying sort of, google does exist for a reason, but fine. I guess that's what we're here for.
then we go onto:

while(true)
{
The very next day you come back around asking the same sorts of questions. Most specifically what language should I choose? Oh what oh what should I do? Again, people come around to restate experience you should have just listened to the first time.
}

Still with me here? Good good.

Months later, you decide to write up some paragraphs containing a bunch of invalid claims that make little programatic sense. Point your browser over here if you'd like to see this same ol thing from the same ol guy once again.
Any programmer with the experience you claim to have should be able to shoot said claims about python out of the sky any day of the week.
Ethin and others actually take the time to do this. Not only are you unable to disprove 90% of his superior knowledge, you don't even try tackling the bulk of your numerous inconsistencies. In fact, here they are yet again. Just prettified with different words and dickishly arrogant sprinkling which I refuse to point out for reasons which should be obvious to everyone. Same shit, different day.

Oh yeah. The way you responded to Samtupy in post 11 is absolutely pathetic and I'd like you to take one good hard look at yourself before pulling any of these cards.

jonikster wrote:

Sam_Tupy, Guy. First, learn to act independently. Learn to independently calculate formulas for the RotationPack, etc., and not use the tips of teachers.

Says the guy who finds it acceptable to pester devs day in and day out about the same sorts of things. Says the guy who took two years begging us to make your lifestyle and dev decisions.

jonikster wrote:

You have been developing Redspot in Python for a year or more.

Uhh, nah. Very few people have inside info about the future of redspot development. Sam and myself are both in different summer independence programs right now. We plan to make it happen in the future... At some point. The both of us have many cool ideas and would love to see them through. Just not this second for a multitude of reasons. Ever hear of the great toy robbery? Oh shit? How about the yet to be released, but demoed, scramble or constant motion?
I could always turn this around on you. As the old proverb says, "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones." You've created next to nothing for the community to see or utilize as far as code.

2019-06-26 02:59:33 (edited by defender 2019-06-26 09:51:05)

@jonikster
Two wrongs do not make a right.
You are correct that some of the commonly cited arguments for using Python are flawed simplifications by unqualified people just paroting others.
But your stating of opinions as facts, your obvious agenda and bias, and your purposeful ignorance when shown hard evidence makes you just as bad if not worse.
You are never going to convince anyone to use C# by continuing with this current attitude, and I am quite certain that nearly everyone on this forum would rather not have you here.  Not because you are right and we refuse to accept your reasoning, but because of the way you have chosen to do it.
So if you really want to help your cause and convince people that C# is better than python for audio gaming, I suggest you drop it, wait a bit, come back preferably under another username, make an audio game of your own, and try again with a totally different approach, because we are all incredibly tired of dealing with you.

2019-06-26 03:28:19

I 1000 percent agree with the previous poster.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-06-26 03:51:41 (edited by Ethin 2019-06-26 03:54:59)

Oh! Wow! Here we go again!
I won't even bother wasting my time debunking your claims in post 1 because I already have. As for your claim on how IO is slow... you say "IO". While I would normally stop and say that I know your talking about networking, let's go a bit more general here. First, do you know what this bit of assembly does?

mov eax, FFh
mov ebx, 60h
outb ebx, eax

You probably don't, so I'll tell you. Hell, I don't think anyone does in this topic. But 'll tell you:
The first instruction moves 0xFF (255) into the EAX register. The second moves 0x60 into the EBX register. The third one is where the input/output comes in: we use the "outb" CPU instruction to write a byte (0xFF) to the keyboard (port 0x60). We don't read its response, but that wouldn't be overly difficult to do.
Do you know how long this takes? If your keyboard is embedded into the computer and directly attached, and the RTC is configured at its fastest tick speed without roling over (122 Us), anywhere between 1 tick (122 Us) to 5-6 ticks (610-732 Us). That's assuming that we're timing this with the real time clock though, which is usually (but not always) the case.  And that's in microseconds. That's a millionth of a second. Talk about fast IO!
Of course, the CPU will be faster (the move instructions probably take about 0.0000001 Us), but my point is to demonstrate the "output" in IO. The reason I know how long this takes (in QEMU at least) is because I'm building an OS kernel that has a fully functioning asynchronous keyboard driver (bar a few synchronous spots, which need to be synchronous to work properly). The keyboard driver relies fully on interrupts for communication, and uses the programmable interrupt controller (PIC) timer to send data to the keyboard. When the keyboard replies, a hardware interrupt is fired, which is a way of saying "Hey, something's happened, go check!" I won't go into depth -- but I am working on preparing the code for posting on github.
Network IO is obviously going to take much, much longer than a few hundred Us. So is disk IO. But my overall point was that IO comes in many different forms, many of which are far faster than you think.
When I post it, I'll probably announce it on here if people who know Rust would like to help (as its written in Rust). If you know so much knowledge, why not put you to the ultimate test -- help me write my ATA/SATA driver -- which will be haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. I think. Or, even better, you can help me get plug-n-play support in! Now that'll be a challenge for ya!
I won't even bother to address your other points as others have already done so. Please, stop posting, go learn how to f**king code, then come back and start discussing things like this. If you actually knew how to code you'd know better than to ask or discuss topics like this -- its just as bad as asking "What's better, tabs or spaces?"
Edit: for those who are curious, I don't know how far I'll take the kernel. I certainly won't leave it where its at right now though -- but it can already do some things, and its only a week old! I might get into userland and stop there. I dunno though, but either way my curiosity about this shit is peeked and ready to learn all it can! OS development is fun!

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-06-26 08:44:14

@29, i knew what were those instructions.
I also wrote an operating system for just my educational purposes and thats a great challenge specially when you need to use inline assembly (things like black magic etc for returning from functions etc).

2019-06-26 08:49:42 (edited by kianoosh 2019-06-26 09:01:07)

Please note before reading. I didn't read all posts here, and just thought I'd better say my own opinion first.
Ok. I'm really done with this guy. For the god's sake, If you are someone whose reading through this post, don't judge programming languages based on jonikster's opinion, At least as long as he stays far from being a developer who may comment like that on programming languages.
Please. Please! Someone tell him what is the difference between an audio game and a video game. You can build up a perfect and fine-working audio game, without performance issues with python, with no dout.
Yeah I'm one of those who recommend python to the developers for audio game development, and I have developed with it so I'm not throwing random words around. I developed a multiplayer game with it, I developed an offline game with it, which some of our members have already seen both of them, and osme of them just have seen the offline one. People who jonikster refers to by "those who haven't developed an audio game and suggest python for audio game development" are usually talented programmers such as carter temm, paul iyobo, Etc Etc. Jonikster clrealy doesn't no things and just wants to say something. I'm being extremely harsh now because I'm sick of seeing posts titled as a help to the beginners and such false information is in them. This is very serious. We don't have much audio game developers out there, and a false information is enough to either make someone for instance who loves python and have decided to develop audio games with it, just escape from python and give up on development because they're not fine with c-like sintax languages, Or someone believe what he says, and spred this all over the community and it's enough to just mess the audio game development up.
I'm not against C#, nor against java. In fact, I learned C# before I get better at python, But I found python easier to develop audio games with, while it provides a "high performance" to my games, Both offline and online ones. In my opinion, If even an audio game that has everything a version of gta  has, won't make a problem on python. Python is probably slower at graphical operations but first it's not as slow as jonikster says, second we're talking about audio games so it's out. Done.
Who told you There's no android development on python? I better say, have you ever put the effert to look and search through git hub and google to possibly find python-for-android, or other stuff that might be there except python-for-android? I'm really amazed
Hay wait wait I forgot about this. The title of this post is about audio game development. May I know why "grand theft auto" mentioned here, Why did video games came under my cursor? It's how something can be illogical.
Last but not least, I'm again not against C# at all. I nearly have the same opinions about audio game development with C#, But I found python more to my liking for audio game development at present. But when false information gets spredded around, That's where I get harsh and I'm not greatful of it because i'm not a harsh person or anything like that. But when it happens for the second time, yeah the second time, Expect me to be a bit harsh to protect at least our upcoming developers. In jonikster first post of helpihng beginners(although in his own opinion), People, with evidences, proved that a lot of things he stayed were wrong, Specially about python and its performance. And I see it so weird that he repeated the same staitments here again.
I might catch a warning or a caution for this post, for the first time ever since I joined audio games forum, But I think I really have to point out these stuff
Sorry If I was too harsh. I don't have anything personal with jonikster and I know I went too harsh on him, Because it is his second time that he's bashing a programming language like that. besides Bashing, He's spredding false information around, which can impact our own gaming community later so I see it deserves some strong words
Oh wait wait I again forgot about something. Go check out world of tanks. It's enough for someone who's really after picking up a good programming language for audio game development, even though world of tanks is not an audio game but it is listed in the most played games so Probably when python does its job that well for world of tanks, will do the same even better on our audio games

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-06-26 09:35:22

@26, 27, 31, +1 to yall guys.

2019-06-26 10:07:46

kianoosh wrote:

Please. Please! Someone tell him what is the difference between an audio game and a video game. You can build up a perfect and fine-working audio game, without performance issues with python, with no dout.

I've talked to experienced developers about this.
As a result, we came to the conclusion that we can create audio games with Python. But in the event that I plan big maps, open world, performance is important. They told me that in case I want to use Python, in the mechanics of my game I need to use C++.

kianoosh wrote:

In my opinion, If even an audio game that has everything a version of gta  has, won't make a problem on python. Python is probably slower at graphical operations but first it's not as slow as jonikster says, second we're talking about audio games so it's out. Done.

Offline game? Maybe so. But I doubt Python will be able to work with maps of the same size as in GTA without optimization.
Create an online game like GTA, it is impossible in Python without optimization.

kianoosh wrote:

Who told you There's no android development on python? I better say, have you ever put the effert to look and search through git hub and google to possibly find python-for-android, or other stuff that might be there except python-for-android? I'm really amazed

Kianoosh, are you sure you read my post carefully?

jonikster wrote:

No, you can, but with Python, this is not enough.

kianoosh wrote:

Hay wait wait I forgot about this. The title of this post is about audio game development. May I know why "grand theft auto" mentioned here, Why did video games came under my cursor? It's how something can be illogical.

Because I take these games as examples.
If you remove graphics, physics from these games, you still need performance.
Yes, 80% of performance in video games is used by graphics. But map processing is also an important thing.

kianoosh wrote:

Oh wait wait I again forgot about something. Go check out world of tanks. It's enough for someone who's really after picking up a good programming language for audio game development, even though world of tanks is not an audio game but it is listed in the most played games so Probably when python does its job that well for world of tanks, will do the same even better on our audio games

You repeat the mistake of many developers.
Use Python! Youtube uses Python. Ok. world of tanks uses Python.
But don't forget that world of tanks doesn't use only Python. The game engine uses C++.

2019-06-26 10:42:08 (edited by kianoosh 2019-06-26 10:55:25)

Why don't you want to see the point in this. World of tanks server is using stackless python, and the server, being a central controler, should be the best performant piece in an an online multiplayer game. Here we go about networking. But let me go a bit in detail about map processing and stuff. First of all, A map in an audio game, is nothing but probably strings, or dictionaries(depending on how the game developers want to code the map), and some objects that are classes. A map in an audio game is completely free of any graphics, therefore there will be no performance issues with the map as well. The only thing that is about such big maps, is the loading time and gta v with its so much long loading time says what it should. Nevertheless, I have to point out that the long loading time in gta v is not all due to its map loading. It'd be much longer if it would load the hoal map at startup, and god knows what would happen to the RAM memory of the user. In mainstream games, a map isn't loaded completely at startup. it loads the sections of the map that the player is going through, then unloads them. Otherwise such a huge map for gta V would be an instant kill for the user's memory. With that out of the way, With subtracting graphics from an audio game similar to gta, If the developer knows what they're doing and load the map like how they do it in a mainstream game, nothing will happen and the loading time at startup will be much, much faster than GTA V.
Your post is full of contradictions. You're saying You can't develop apps for android, then you're saying no, You can, but that's not enough. What does that mean? That's not enough? It's not food to be enough. It's android development with a programming language and it is possible to do that in python. Done.
Ok. May I know if possible, who were those experienced developers you are talking about? Experienced developers who use python that I know, in our community are carter, paul, sam, tiler spivy, liam, mason, hrvoje katik, Also some others that I missed or I don't know much about.
If you have talked about this to a video game developer, and heard such a responce that you can't code open world games in python, First it's normal because they develop "video games" not "audio games". Second, due to your idea about python and so like to bashing it, I can guess already that you haven't said much about how little resources are for an audio game compared to a video game. Programming a fine and smove audio game, in any programming language, needs a good developer too, who knows what they're doing.
In fact you are saying yourself, that without optimization a huge map like gta v's can't be there, and that is right and I'm saying the same thing. Except that you're just trying to curse at python, with a good atetude.
I'm not saying "use python" I'm calmly saying "I liked python because x and y and done. You can use it too". i'm not bashing other languages to put python on the top of the tower.
Hope What I said was clear enough. Because that's how I can explane something, with my current knowledge of English., no more
Edit: Search this on google and see the result:
What programming language is WoT written in?
It didn't say python for its server and C++ for other parts. It just said python

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2019-06-26 11:22:21

I think we should finish this holywar.
In the end, for beginners, I want to remind one thing that I talked about earlier.
I have a familiar system administrator. In one book he read a method of choosing from two or more options.
Parable about the two-handed gangster
The gangster runs off and shoots himself. He found 2 pistols, but doesn't know which of them is less likely to misfire.
First thought: Make 10 shots from one and 10 from another pistols and compare. There mathematically understands further that it's wrong.
Correct tactics: Shoot from the first pistol, when this pistol misfires, go to the second. When the second misfires, go to the first. And so constantly.
Hope this helps you.

2019-06-26 11:28:24

the thing is, Python has a way to interface plugins written in other languages (C, C++, rust etc) using the native os dynamic library loading mechanism.
also, windows, which is an operating system is not written entirely in C++. (it has assembly code as well, at least for it's bootloader).
so, don't spread misinformation.

2019-06-26 11:36:25 (edited by pauliyobo 2019-06-26 11:37:13)

OK, jonikster. So to prove your point about the map you could to the follow.
In my github profile there's a library called mapjson
here
Would you kindly make a big map and then prove your point?
You don't need to generate json out of it. Just make a plain class, fill it with tiles, and then tell me how slow it is. Should you enconter any problems feel free to report them here, or I could try the test my self.

Paul

2019-06-26 11:51:06

sorry for double post. If you want to copy paste do this
from mapjson import Map

m = mapjson.Map()
for i in range(100000):
m.add_tile(0, i, 0, i, 0, i, "metal")

at this point try retrieving tiles with m.get_tile_obj() for example.

Paul

2019-06-26 12:47:51

this guy is good at creating some, overheated discussions,
check all of his topics and see what i mean lol

2019-06-26 19:16:47

OK. Some more misinformation heading our way! Let's stop that right here!
First, a map engine does not need to use a game engine at all. A server that performs map processing does not need to interact with the rest of a game's architecture. All it need do is act as an interface between the raw map data and the game engine.
Considering that I helped write a game engine in Python, with no C/C++ at all, and then used Python's DLL loading functions to call out to other DLLs for sound, a window and such, and that was quite fast, I'd say that owned you right there. I even drew primitive graphics (text mainly) too, and that took up hardly any time at all. Why? Because anyone who needs to do extremely heavy graphics-intensive operations would do the intelligent thing and go buy either a GPU or EGPU to do the graphics processing so their processor didn't need to do it all. Why the hell do you think we have this thing known as a graphics processing unit, eh? What the hell is it used for other than to, oh, I dunno, process graphics, mine cryptocurrency, and utilize machine learning? And why do you think its used for that? Its because you can fit a shit ton of cores in a GPU that you can't in a processor package. You can fit 15000 CUDA cores in a GPU with only a duo-core processor running at 3.2 GHz. And it would work fine because the OS would be smart enough to offload the graphics work to the GPU, and that intelligence comes from good ol drivers.
So, if you've got, say, a GTX1080 or RTX2080, and a processor running at 3.6 GHz, you can do map processing extremely quickly. The server does not, and should not, ever, be performing graphics operations; leave that up to the clients that connect to it. (Did you know that some servers don't have graphics cards or processorscapable of handling graphics because they don't need to do that? Did you know that some people don't use a monitor and keyboard to use their raspberry Pi's but instead SSH ino them because diect keyboard access isn't usually ever needed?)

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-06-27 19:38:25

Why are you arguing with him? It doesn't make any sense.
For me, C# is better than Python, for some other people, C# might be a trash language, with no potential and such. The key is how we wxpress these opinion.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-27 20:14:07

@41, my hole goal is to ensure that his misleading of people stops. If he continues, he could give new developers the wrong idea with his misleading information and they may generate wrong assumptions as a result. That's not what this community needs; it needs more developers and more games.

My Github

2019-06-27 20:25:24

Shh guys. no sense in arguing. This is just how Jonikster plans to start his virtual state, of which he will be the leader. One of his guidelines is that
you
must
use
the
language
he
tells
you!
Oh and you can't bring up logical arguments with him. If he has nothing on you, he'll ignore them. (CarterTemm and others who received only vague answers if any at all), or he'll insult you. (SamTupy).
I mean don't you get it? After constantly flip flopping languages, sticking with one for less time than the popular kid at high school sustains a relationship with their Junior prom date, he finally! Has the answers. He has officially used all of the knowledge you guys have given him to climb above you guys and he never saw it coming! Forget college, forget experimentation, forget programming books when you can join the elite virtual state of ya boy Jojo, and have all. The. Answers!
*Wakes up and smells coffee* Oh. That's right. What I really meant was, someone who has been little more than a joke, a nuisance, and someone who asks the dumbest questions over and over is now coming back to prove to us all that he's changed. He gets it now. He doesn't need you to help him decide which key to hit with his ring finger, or what angle to sit in his chair, or how frequently he should have NVDA speak so that it doesn't run out of breath. No, now he is paying you all back for your help by teaching you a thing or two.

Obviously he is only here to troll, therefore so am I. big_smile that was fun!

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-06-27 20:57:26

@43, ROFL man that was awesome!

My Github

2019-06-28 01:07:35

Man, this is such a ridiculous thread. I'll tell you all what the best language for writing games is.

The best language is whatever you write a fun, playable, maintainable game in. Bonus points if you sell it, because then you have a customer base for whom you're presumably obligated to do a good job of maintaining whatever you've sold, though passionate freeware is equivalently as valuable.

And that's it. You can architecture astronaut this subject to death, but if you aren't out there writing games then your preference doesn't matter much, and if you *are* then you're too busy for this mess.

Wish there was a more intermediate/advanced audio/accessible game development community out there. I guess there needs to be an intro-level community, but this one is so full of silly "which language is best!" threads and similar.

And to be clear, I think there are *better* languages for starting out. Lua, Python, C#, etc. are probably better for beginners than are C++ and Rust. But I don't think there's a "best," and the best way to spot an inexperienced developer is to look toward the one suggesting that anything, whether it's C# or JavaScript or Kubernetes or Rust, is the best technology for any given problem hands-down.

2019-06-28 04:06:06

@45, very true. I've repeatedly told people to stop asking that, yet they keep doing it. Sigh...

My Github

2019-06-28 08:09:26 (edited by ogomez92 2019-06-28 08:12:07)

I'll just say one thing
OH Shit was written in Python.
Oh shit is a great game.
meow
No, seriously.
Python might be slow and a bit hard to get started with, but it's an interesting choice.
I used to bash Python a lot because all I had seen were slow and poorly coded games but it is true that in the end its a preference.
I myself use javascript, very few others do because electron apps aren't very popular amongst audiogamers, but hopefully this will change.

In the end its a matter of preference.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-06-28 10:35:20

Having spent time in other dev communities that are more industry and indie focused, I can say that there are similar behaviors that crop up from time to time. On gamedev.net in the past you'd get a lot of industry or professional programmers, real C++ types, but they were often extremely hostile towards beginners and would repeatedly tell them to stop asking stupid questions or straight "give up" with their ridiculous and overly ambitious projects. It was definitely not a nurturing community for those starting out, and yes they had sticky threads for those who wanted to learn things, but people would still post the same beginner questions and similar things every few days. Part of the reason for this I think has more to do with the fact that in practice people have a tendancy to gravitate towards human interaction within a given social group rather than reading FAQs or looking things up. Think about it, how many questions here are asked on any given day that could just as easily be google'd?

Now by comparison Tigsource was a very welcoming indie space, ideas were encouraged and frequently shown off, and people would offer help and resources as needed. Some of the domain knowledge at the time though wasn't quite as deep as you'd find on Gamedev.net however, though it depends. Audiogames.net is more or less the place to go for audiogames, and I think its become a bit more nurturing over the past few years with an increase in domain knowledge and experienced developers. While there may be topics floating around about "which language is best" those are more atypical of beginners not knowing where to start given the wealth of choices available, analysis paralysis and all that. You could add FAQs and stickies, though i'm unsure if it would have the desired effect. The main reasons I tend to recommend Python, and i'm not saying its the perfect language for everyone or a univeral solution to every problem, is because its quite powerful, easy to use, has a ton of documentation to learn from, and has large communities to tap into for help, not to mention that I have over a decade of experience with the language and make a point to make myself available to anyone who has any questions or requires assistance. If people don't like python or find an interest in another language, go for it. Experienced developers will typically learn more than one language, they all have their strengths and learning one makes it easier to learn others, whats most important is what your comfortable with. The greater wealth and diversity of knowledge and experience we can build here, the better.

But, and i've said this before, asking or making pointed opinions on which language is "best" over another is a recipe for pointless arguments that accomplish nothing, its not productive. Its also especially counter productive to bash users of a particular language with baseless assertions, which only serves to discourage people and hurt the community. If you want to recommend your preferred language, then by all means, but be prepared to provide an even rational argument based on its merits and back it up with resources and assistance for those who decide to go for it.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2019-06-28 11:13:29 (edited by jonikster 2019-06-28 11:31:03)

@41, In my opinion, C++ is the best for all things. But it's not always profitable, and it's difficult to learn.
ogomez92, JS, like Python, want to implement everywhere.
Although in my opinion Python is more structured than JS.
magurp244, You just love Python. Don't deny it. And I understand you.
Personally, I can't work with a programming language with dinamic typing, which is aimed at simplicity so much that when I meet with list generators and others, I lose strength in understanding this.
In any case, I'm learning Python for WEB applications, because it's becoming more popular. I think it makes sense to develop things like MUD games with Python.
But it makes sense to develop audio games with C#. This is my opinion, this is my position.

2019-06-28 11:23:23

@49, could you kindly explain me what does the post that magurp made have to do with the fact that he loves python? It just doesn't fit in the context. Could you please stop acting like a kid and take responses in a mature way? That, would really be appreciated.

Paul