2019-06-03 01:39:49

As the last post said and which I pointed out earlier in the topic, the video-related features you mentioned aren't actually all that special since they exist in Foobar. I've even started using FooYoutube to download videos and save them, since it can do that as well if you know how.

Thumbs up

2019-06-03 14:34:03

hello.
is it safe to test this program in a vm?

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

Thumbs up

2019-06-03 15:00:00

I believe it's safe to test it on a VM

2019-06-03 15:10:35

yes!. you can try

Thumbs up

2019-06-03 16:36:15

Yes. A virtual machine is isolated from your main system, so if anything it will affect the vm, but it will not be able to actually infect your hard drive. That being said, do it on a vm that doesn't actually have data you can't replace, i.e a spare one you don't mind penetrating. And install Skype on there while you're at it. If this loser's methodologies haven't improved beyond this stage, he'll be remote accessing for the purposes of renaming/deleting files, and sending random spam Skype messages.

Thumbs up

2019-06-26 10:11:29

Just a quick update. Ahmed has been on BC three days a go, and he has given me a proof that something is wrong with him. First, he sad that he is from Turkey, but Yousuf sad that he is from Arabia. Then he sad something very stupid: He sad that he didn't created this program for anyone, he created it for god. I mean, WTH? Then he also sad that you are all sik and that you are all stupid because of drugs. He is just not normal guys, we need to stop him.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-06-26 10:36:32 (edited by mazen 2019-06-26 10:40:02)

Wtf lmaooooo
Oh and he is from iraq and i‘m  totally sure about it

Thumbs up

2019-06-26 11:30:35

he is a big liar
and what?

Thumbs up

2019-06-26 13:36:06

hi.
yes, he's from iraq.

Thumbs up

2019-06-26 14:59:33

honestly i don't need this program, and if any one didn't worn you before, this guy was in the arabic blind tech website, he posted a virus a  while ago wich removed most of the data in who ever downloaded it  in his pc, he is untrustable, you mite end up geting your computer remoted, spamed and hacked 2, and yeah, try it in  vm before you want to download it, only if you want your computer to be scrude

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-26 15:35:22

@#131:
Well everything was already stopped, until you posted this and started it back again.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-06-27 04:22:46

agreed to you  buraq bro.
and, @Urh, what was the thing by which you had to start this topic again?
this was stopped, but you started it again?
dood, every buddy knows what ahmed is doing, so don't continue this topic because, almost, every one has the same openian except some.
and, no new thing are you going to get in this topic. only it is very harmful to your pc from those people who say that it is harmful, and no it doesn't do anything! it is ver'r'r'r'r'r'r'ry harmless! from those people who don't care about their data.
as some people who have examined this application said that we can't know what this program does when connecting to the server.
then, some people understood, and some of them didn't.
and that's where this topic was finished.
and, we don't care, weather he lives in turki, arabia, or iraq.

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 07:18:33

Wow this is still around? Just to give you all an idea. I installed this back in 2016 when this first came out and it brought my i7 laptop to almost a standstill. As a person who uses my computer for both personal and business use I have 0 time for things to potentially mess up my computer. Not to mention a lot of things in that program are illegal and it hacks your windows to give you your voices or programs or whatever.

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 14:12:41

haye saqib, check your pm inbox

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 16:24:45

meh this amazingly amazing topic again?
urh, if you want continue using it but i have bad experiences of this program.
So i must tell you friend, starting of january 2019, i installed this software whitch is giving you voices from acapela and vocalizer, and also his software called get extra.
in next days, my computer was so slowhwhwhhwhw amazingly slow. I tryed scanning it, but didn't worked. Also one day, when i opened my laptop, in nvda, addons whitch i disabled, was enabled. And for this slow working computer i solved problem with installing new windows.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 17:08:22

this guy is already known for broken topics and wierd comments
yeah i'M talking about 131

2019-06-27 20:21:27

sorry for again posting but  i think this topic must be close.

Yours kindly

Thumbs up

2019-06-27 20:37:07

Agreed with post 142.

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

Thumbs up

2022-08-03 21:07:51

Hello, someone has multi extra link.
Thanks

Everything about people can change, including their appearance, but the character inside a person never changes.
Regards...

Bilal

2022-08-03 21:22:08

No, and why would you bring it up after all this time. That damn thing is sus as hell.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2022-08-03 22:14:16

sigh

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2022-08-03 23:40:57

LOL, saw the author and wondered when Urh was unbanned

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

Thumbs up

2022-08-04 00:07:57

Moderation:
Maragaz, consider this an official caution. There was absolutely no cause to revive this topic after over three years.

Thread locked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up