2019-06-24 17:13:50

I have a question.
What is happened with subscription of Audiogames.net forum? A link to subscribe was removed and e-mails to notify me to new topic, or forum also don't come to My e-mail.
But, why? What's the problem?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-06-24 20:39:02

yes. why

2019-06-25 16:30:53

Apparently the problem was that mails were either not getting sent or bouncing or something. What I don't get is, why not look into the issue rather than just removing the feature. I mean, in my opinion, the forum notification system was bull anyway, now that it can't even email you at all ... Why. Just ... Why?

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-06-26 15:19:38

hi,
please read post 32 of this topic
for people who can't or are just lazy here is it.

cenderman wrote:

Dear everyone, I've disabled the option to subscribe to posts since it caused a problem in our host (it probably triggers error as a result of many bounced messages). We'll look into this!

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-06-28 13:17:21

Oh no! That's pity.
But I believe, that Audio games team will maybe edit this problem, as soon, as possible.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.