2019-06-23 19:53:45

Hi. Does anybody have my old video that I did on Molly Burke awhile back? I removed it from YouTube because of how awful it was. I think I may need to use it for something else. Did anyone manage to download it before it got removed? If not, that’s okay. Thanks in advance.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-23 19:57:06

Molly berk is really enoying. I can't stand Valley girl talk.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2019-06-23 20:05:29

Okay, hold on! No need to be rude! We all have our own opinions, but there are certain ways you can express them. You could say, for example that you don’t really enjoy her content.

2019-06-23 20:51:03

Sorry for the double post, but I just need to get your opinion.  Should I do another one? It won’t be as bad as the first. That first video is a disgrace to human existence. It was awful.

2019-06-24 16:01:43

I'm not being rood and you can't tell me how to speak.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2019-06-24 16:24:26

Yeah she is annoying and most of it is girl shit or pertaining heavily to girl shit.

@3 chill, I didn't know she was your gf loooool.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-24 16:45:08

Okay, we’re all entitled to our own opinions. No need to get all riled up though. At iron Cross, she is not my Gf  ha ha ha ha ha ha  LOL.

2019-06-24 18:10:15

@RTT
dude, you neeeeed to stop posting so much in a row!  LOL
At least it's almost always your own topics, and I know you have kind of a hyper active personality so I get it, but seriously, before you make another post, ask your self if this info is really  so important that it needs to make the topic go back up to the top of the list, instead just edit your first post and if it's a bigger edit, do it like this
Edit:
06-24-2019: This is the updated info Example with time tag.  Not needed if it's recent though...

2019-06-24 20:00:45

Okay, you deserve an explanation. The reason I post so much in a short amount of time is to keep the topic near the top of the page. My topics can go on answered for an abnormally long amount of time. Sorry about this and I will attempt not to do it in the future.

2019-06-25 00:57:28

Yeah, I get it, but you can't force people to enjoy your stuff, they'll rebel against it and actually not look at it if you annoy them.
I just looked at your stuff today for that reason, and it's quite good, but I held off because at the time allot of people were starting up short lived channels with no personality and you were pushing harder than most even.
Maybe talk to Liam or Steevo and ask them if they wouldn't mind mentioning you or showing a clip from one of your videos or something.

2019-06-25 02:23:16

I agree. There's self-promotion, and then there's desperation. That's not a good look on anyone.

I get that you're not trying to come across that way, and you just want to get the word out about your channel, but unfortunately, confirming the suspicions of many people who haven't said anything up until now about that particular habit of yours was probably a misstep. If people are drawn to your content, they'll spread it around in one way or another. You have to give it time and hope for the best.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-25 04:12:19

yeah I didn't check out your stuff because you come out looking like you're desperate for views and it ain't a good lookk homey.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-25 05:16:29 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-06-25 05:36:16)

Hi. I sincerely apologise for all of this. It will not be happening again. Thanks for telling me about this.
Edit, so the reason I don’t exactly ask for promotion is that I’m too embarrassed. I’ve never been one to ask people to do things  of that nature. How exactly would I go about asking someone to help me promote?