2019-06-23 22:36:28

Still no news about my arcade-online highscore table issue?

2019-06-24 01:34:26

The arcade scoreboard is displayed here correctly. I haven't received the same reports from players, so it might be happening only at your end for some reason.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-24 14:39:07 (edited by Caccio72 2019-06-24 15:19:34)

Errr...the problem is not with the scoreboard itself, it does exists, and displays if I ask for it, but it's that I cannot access it after my arcade games have ended, it tells then that "this build of Screaming Strike 2 doesn't support score posting".

And again, I am accordingly playing the latest version, and with the other 2 play-modes I have no such issue, but only with arcade.

2019-07-03 02:21:25

connor142:

It's your antivirus software.
I had a still pretty fresh-installed windows 10, without any antivirus but only windows defender, and the game ran just fine.
From the very moment I installed BitDefender antivirus, I am getting very similar, if not exactly the same error reports as yours.

Deactivate your anti-virus, and run the game without it, or eventually with windows defender active, like I did, it should run just fine.
(errr...except you won't be able to submit your arcade scores to the online highscore list, it's still an issue for me too)