2019-06-22 12:41:55

i am wondering sins i tryed to create a account on hogwarts live but i did not get a mail about it, is there any good harry potter brouser games out there?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-06-22 12:57:16

Check your spam folder, the account process for hogwarts  live was easy enough when I tried, though the game was a wee bit disappointing since they just hadn't modified a lot of the in game texts from  the Logd originals.

I have heard of a couple of others kicking around, but how accesible they are I don't know.
personally I'd love to play Hogwarts a mystery, but its entirely inaccessible and likely to remain so.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-22 13:48:21

i have checked every folder in my mail but the hogwarts live account mail is not there

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-06-22 14:12:21

There's a thing called Hogwarts extreme, which is basically a pretty large rp game. You buy your wizarding equipment and then you go to hogwarts and do classes, homework, quidich matches and stuff like that in the form of rp posts. It's not exactly my thing and I don't know if it's even still running, but even things like classes are put up by professors who are themselves players, so if the community is still strong you can check that out.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-06-22 14:57:19

World of Potter is also similar to Hogwarts extreme, but it's not all forum-based, but you also attend classes and do homework and play quiddich and whatnot and a great deal of RP is involved (which is awesome, IMHO).

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-06-22 16:58:48

and i have looked in all the mail folder and yet i have no mail from the hogwarts live team