2019-06-18 01:21:55

Hello all,

I was the one who brought Bitlife to your awareness on this forum but I have found one that I think is a bit better. that I was brought to know by some of our friends on Applevis.

The game is called Life Simulator which is admittedly a rather generic name.

You play the game by way of scenarios, starting your first game off as a high school dropout. Unlike Bitlife, instead of doing stuff by year, you choose what your character is going to do each week. The game has more time and money management aspects than Bitlife, but it also is of higher quality, with fewer typos, a bit less random and a bit more logic in things, though there are still  random events. Also, the different careers, while there are fewer of them, each feel different and you actually have to do things with them rather than just let them run each year.

You also  get traits to your characters that do things like make you better at crime, make school hard for you, or  make you naturally good at youtube. (youtube is a side hustle job you can do)

The game has more add-on content than Bitlife and you also frequently get pestered to watch ads for bonus salary for a year, but all and all, it is a much more well-designed game and isn't so sloppy. It also has more music and sound effects than Bitlife.

There are also "perks" in the game that you can turn on in the start of your life that are special stat bonuses. There are several you can buy but also if you play straight for several days, you can get bonus ones, which is the primary way you get new scenarios as well. You can also earn free money and pills that make you younger by playing streaks, and that is as easy as just turning on the game once per day.

It doesn't update as often as Bitlife and it doesn't have quite as much content, but the overall quality of content it does have is better.

Also, if you are looking for a game for more family-friendly play, this is it as I haven't found any major adult references. I've dealt in drugs but even most of those are generic-sounding like "Red Pill" "powder," "mushroom" and such rather than major names of real street drugs.

2019-06-18 02:42:19

Is this on android as well?

2019-06-18 03:14:50

I'm not sure, I only know for IOS

2019-06-18 06:31:15

What is the developer? I think I may have found an Android version but want to be sure.

2019-06-18 09:19:45

hey is this game in appstore?

Yours kindly

2019-06-18 09:41:37

cool downloading

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-06-18 10:26:58

Hi,

Cool, will try this one, thanks for bringing this under our attention smile

Greetz Mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2019-06-18 11:59:21

from what i heard
this game is one of the pay to play games, is it right, well if it is, not planning to touch  it
i bought the bitizenship for the bitlife because well, those guys deserved it, they release and fix things regelurly

2019-06-18 13:52:10

There's a ton of stuff you can do for free, and if you don't overdo it you can stay young enough to do everything you need to, but yes, this game is a bit of a money pit under the right circumstances.

2019-06-18 14:59:21

The developer is Mind vacation inc. I would be interested if there is an android Version as well. It seems that there is an android Version of bitlife, however.

2019-06-18 15:21:09

Same name, different game, but still accessible. Here you only go premium to remove ads.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ps.lifesim

2019-06-18 17:28:10

also however, with life simulator, you can pay $10 and thus get access to everything they have released so far, as well as everything in the future. Then you only have to buy youth pills (and that is only if you really want to) and don't bother with buying money, none of those packages are worth it because a lot of the good stuff in the game is too expensive for even the biggest one to matter.

2019-06-18 17:29:42

most of the worthwhile stuff in the game you simply get from daily logins for free.

2019-06-18 17:57:43

The problem I have with this game is that I can't see my stats. I can go on vacation or do some work, but I won't know which stats I'm impacting, and if I get something like low happyness, I don't quite know how to fix it or what it's original level is.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-06-19 04:36:39

all you really have ot worry about with health and happiness is just when they get too low. You can do a number of things to increase happiness. You can do mindful meditation, buy a video game console and play video games, go to the park, and stuff like that. The game will warn you if you get the danger zone, and you'll have plenty of time to fix it. If you get the ability to make better food by taking some cooking stuff, you can get your health building and when you start getting money, you can subscribe to services that will help both your health and mind. Also, use the option that puts 80% of your money into the bank and pays stuff from there if possible, you gain interest from the bank and after a while it can really build up.

as for knowing where your stats are, they generally give you a basic idea on the health screen if not actual numbers. When you see those numbers next to something, the first number is generally the ffect on your body and the second is effect on your health. If there is only one, trust your instincts. If something affects your relationship with someone, it will usually say as much.

2019-06-19 09:37:31

Ah cool, will check the life Simulator out on android as well. BTW: I found out that bitlife is the same game on android like on IOS. Has anyone tryed the android Version of it and is it accessible as well like the IOS Version?

2019-06-19 10:36:52

When I got it off the store, talkback did not work with it.

2019-06-19 15:16:52

Bit life does not work on android on the latest version.
I will try this one out when I get back home cause of my internet, but at least I have a decent enough Iphone which handles games.
I will take a look at the life sim thing for android, it seems cool too.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-06-19 19:07:17

Bitlife on android is... interesting. I found an APK of an old version, but i can't get past the instructions screen, and the ver from the store just doesn't work, like, at all.

2019-06-19 23:10:19

I have mixed feelings on this game. I've played through a few runs of it, and there are definitely pros and cons. For one thing, this is the kind of game that requires a ton of grinding. It's a lot of just double tapping to get your stats or finances up, and it can get very repetitive after awhile, especially since there don't seem to be all that many random events. Speaking of random events, once one does pop up, your focus doesn't go back to the button you had been previously furiously double tapping, which means you have to swipe to it all over again. That can be a pain if the thing you were doing is buried somewhat deep in the list of options.

Next, this doesn't feel very realistic. Things such as petting your cat should not take a whole week, plus I think the work-life balance is skewed, considering you have to spend the vast majority of your time working so that you can earn a promotion so that you might make enough money to scrape by. Now, that very well may be an intentional statement on the state of American society, but if so, there should definitely be some cynical backstory involved there. The deadlines imposed by your health and well-being getting low, I have very mixed feelings on that. On the one hand, it makes sense, but there's something vaguely disturbing about becoming suicidal like clockwork, and then all you have to do is take a couple weeks' worth of vacation time, or walk in a park? It kinda doesn't work like that, although this is a game, so I can't get too hung up on that particular point. Finally, I think I found a minor bug, which I think only bothers me as much as it does because of the problems I've already cited with the game. So when your children are under 18, their happiness quotient doesn't ever drop below 1000. You can literally neglect them until they move out, which, incidentally, is another thing I don't like, the fact you get kicked out at the age of 18, and you also kick your kids out when they turn 18, no if's, and's or but's. It's a rather old-fashioned attitude for the dev to have taken.

So, what do I like about this game? It's extremely accessible, which is always a plus, but in this particular case, it does feel like extra effort was put into it to make it that way. The grinding is both a blessing and a curse, because there is something oddly soothing and satisfying about watching your assets rise methodically, even if I'm not 100% sold on the way it's done. The random events that do exist are realistic for the most part, although I don't know how many times one can have food poisoning or fall into a manhole while texting in a lifetime. All in all, I think this is the kind of game you can enjoy on a rainy day, but it's not the kind of thing you can come back to over and over again, unless the dev intends to add more content.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-21 11:42:37

is it just called life simulator?
i can't find it on my app store, could someone shoot a link, or maybe it's not available for irish app stores.

2019-06-21 14:20:52

not sure Shane, but it is simply called "Life Simulator" and it might simply not be available for the Irish.

As for what TurtlePower said, I really am liking this game, but I also agree with everything they said, I don't play this game extensively which keeps it from going stale. If you did play the game a lot at one time, it would suck probably. This is a game you play a little at a time in my opinion, not in big stretches.

2019-06-21 18:53:49

Fair enough, I did play it constantly for about 3 days straight. I think that's why I was picking on it so much. I might have said the same thing about Invisible Dragons when I was playing that, except that you actually did have to take breaks from it, you couldn't sit there and double tap for 2 or 3 hours at a time like you can with this.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-09-24 21:46:51

I need to know if anyone else is having an issue with the start screens when starting a new life. I cannot change my gender, sexuality, or last name. Love a lot of the other changes though. Less popups happen now, which is fantastic.

Who am I? Simply me!

2019-09-24 23:00:15

ya, i've been having this issue to.