2019-06-14 05:30:22

Hi all, I am trying to code in python on windows 10 64 bit. My friend says there is a way to do it using python something but I'm posting it here to ask if there is a way to set it up and what note editer  like Notepad I'd need. I was wanting to start with small programs until I understood the theory so if you davil in python 3, please email me at [email protected] or please tweet me at theallnotseeing

Thanks.

2019-06-14 06:04:42

Well there is no completely accessible version of python, but there are tools to help you. You could write your code with notepad and then run it from the command prompt (powershell), or use notepad++ or notepad2. I can't comment on those because I've never used them.
You should try EdSharp, it's a free code editor for python, very simple to use. It will tell you what indent level you are currently at, and it has both NVDA and jaws support. You should try it, if you are just learning, I think it would help you a lot.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-06-14 06:33:01

this should be in the developers room.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-06-14 19:46:42 (edited by Ethin 2019-06-14 19:48:08)

This is called the normal version of Python you download and using a text editor like noepad 2...

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-06-15 06:14:35

Just download notePAD2, Notepad++ or similar and start to practice.
Then for advanced code i recommend pydev.

2019-06-21 04:31:23

I'm trying to find a place to see the code so I can read up on it and see what it actually does. can you send me a link to download notepad 2 please Thanks.

2019-06-21 12:20:58 (edited by majno 2019-06-21 12:23:01)

http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

Use Google. if you want to really make decent programs you will need google.