2019-06-19 07:43:22

Hello everybody. I am pleased to announce that I am now running a competition to try and develop your own intro that you think would suit the channel. If you win, you will be mentioned in my next video and your intro will be used for the for seeable future. You will also get the opportunity to create and suggest a skit which will also be used. Nothing too inappropriate. Remember, your name will be mentioned if you so desire. Post your intro, your skit idea, and the name by which you would like to be mentioned. I will not reveal the winner here. I will reveal it on my channel in the next video.  Only one entry per person! You are allowed to change yours if you want. But remember! You have to edit your original post and post in the topic saying that you have edited it. Thanks in advance everyone and may the best intros win.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-19 12:45:51

The competition will run for five days. After that, this topic will remain so that people can have a look at the choices that others made.

2019-06-20 11:22:02

I will also feature some of the other ones that didn’t make it in some of my videos.

2019-06-20 16:47:55

I don't think I have any thing to try but I like the way you are taking the youtube channle.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-20 20:20:30

An idiot, thanks for that. I’m trying to get in as much audience interaction as possible. I don’t know how this contest is going to go though. Oh well, it was worth a try. The contest is still on for those who want to participate.

2019-06-21 08:05:44

I might upload a video today. I’ll probably do the entries for the contest in the next one.