2019-06-20 16:34:40

Hi guys,
I wanted to learn some programming languages so someone adviced me to start with Python. So can someone advice me on any books that will be good for me.
This will be my first time for learning a programming language although I did learn HTML for a while but website building did not interest me much.
So if you can than please also tell me if their are videos available from which a blind person can easily understand and learn.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-20 18:21:03

Learn python the hard way 3 is a really good one.  It is one I got for myself, and I find it very informational.  Very well done book

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-06-20 23:19:34

How to think like a computer scientist, while focused on visual aspects, can still lay down the basics as well as introduce pygame, Something that you can use to get keyboard input.  A bite of python is what I originally started with, so you may want to check that out as well.  As for videos, I am not too sure. I haven’t heard of any, though that doesn’t mean there are none.  Nathan tech has made some videos, although I believe they are meant to be enhancements rather than an actual tutorial.  I believe that if you are going to use them to learn, you should also have a book to reference just in case you do not understand something.  Finally, when all fails, look your question up on Google. More than often you’ll find your answer on there.

2019-06-21 00:35:20

[Dive Into Python] and the [Python Practice Book] are a few more. As for videos, there's a few courses [here] and [here], and likely many more elsewhere. I can't really say if the videos are structured in a way that would meet your needs however, so you may find the books better.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer