2019-06-19 22:39:02

greetings.
this problem is not related to gaming but it's a problem i have been running into since i installed git.
i want to run TWBlue from the sorce. i installed git and the version i am using is version 2.22.0 64 bit. the problem that i am running into is when i try to clone the windows dependencies to my computer using git. it gets stuck on the cloning to... screen and it does nothing after that.
any help would be appreciated.
best regards.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-06-19 22:54:04

that's an issue that happened to me as well.
You could try adding the submodule by hand, or in alternative delete the repo and type
git clone --recursive URL.

Paul

2019-06-19 22:57:13

hello paul.
thanks for your response. what do you mean by removing the repo? do i have to remove the twblue directory? or something else.

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-06-19 23:27:54

yeah I mean delete the directory then reclone it again with the --recursive parameter.

Paul

2019-06-20 03:55:47 (edited by nyanchan 2019-06-20 03:56:14)

Get the URLs of the submodules, manually download as zip and place them to the main twblue repository.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-20 18:16:26

greetings.
i tried the recursive cloning but i got the following mesage:
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/manuelcortez/twblue/': error setting certificate verify locations:
  CAfile: C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none.
any other solution?