2012-04-24 08:19:35

hi caroro,
well, just out of curiousity, i want to let everyone know that my best score so far was 55, 3, i think its there on the scores list on the website, great game, lol.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-04-24 09:09:59

Hi Claudio,
Thank you.
Baseball is a sport popular in Japan and America.
However, I did not know baseball in other countries.
In WBC, I got to know the baseball in the world.
I am looking forward to next year's WBC.
In the next game, I'll examine the information from various countries

Hi Stevie-3,
Thank you for understanding.
When I made a BariBariFutsal, wanted to use the real name of the player. However, that could not be a matter of right.
The name of the player may be difficult to understand. Consider if there is a good idea

2012-04-24 09:28:18

Hi sid512,
I saw the recording of the net. I was surprised.
Pitcher of the enemy was tired?
If the computer gave up the game, he does not change even if the pitcher is tired
Had never until now, with so much great difference.
However, if the score difference is large, I might be the adjustment in the program.
But this might be interesting.

2019-06-14 12:32:54

Is this game still updated and played?

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-06-14 13:55:01

urh this topic is not appeared 7 years. Dude if it will update, developer should post something.

Yours kindly

2019-06-18 01:41:15

Fucking hate some people sometimes. It was pretty fucking obvious that this topic was dead, if you really wanted to know that bad there’s this thing called general game discussion. That is where you post new topics. Jesus Christ

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality