2019-06-16 16:43:58

Hi guys. So, I’ve just caught wind of a brand new 419 scam going around. Somebody will obtain access to one of your family members social media accounts. They’ll pose as someone you know, telling you that the Facebook lottery has been started by the United Nations to help people by eradicating poverty. I do know however how to catch them in the act. First of all, look at their writing style. If they write like your family member does, then the  person could have obtained access to a family member or friend messages. Also, they will not ask you about certain situations that are happening in your life right now. Lastly, they will tell you that they have been given their money. Do not listen! Just terminate the messenger session and forget it ever happened. Also, they won’t ask you how you’re doing or what is going on with you at the moment. They will cut straight to the chase. Be careful!

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-16 17:34:58

o. A bit off topik, but @ 1, can you give me that song wich you used when you played Breed memorial for the first time?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-06-16 17:54:33

Sure, here you go. https://youtu.be/GPRyNBKBj00

2019-06-17 00:58:44

hay. why does it not work?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-06-17 22:17:05

Yes it does. It’s a YouTube link. I never thought that these people would get so creative with the ways that they scam people.