2019-06-17 15:17:05 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-06-18 15:00:34)

Hey there!
I'm looking for some testers to help test games and other software later on. If you want to apply, please apply here.
*removed*
I have collected enough applications to keep me busy for a while. Thanks for applying though!

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-06-17 15:46:53

Just submitted my responses.

2019-06-17 16:04:03

submitted.

Yours kindly

2019-06-17 16:54:13

Just a heads up, I don't know if you can do anything about these but the form appears to have a couple of miner bugs in it.
There are two email address fields,
and I also got an error about not being able to contact recaptcha, even though the page has no recaptcha challenge at all, so I'm not really sure what's happening there.

2019-06-17 16:59:39

@aaron, what I asume ivan forgot to mention is that his beta folder is managed with dropbox. Some people, like myself, created there dropbox accounts a long time ago with different emails to what they currently use.

2019-06-17 17:31:49

submitted.

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-06-17 17:31:50

eh, 'fit's  dropbox then, aint got it.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-17 17:38:03

Hello I just submitted, I am a reliable beta tester, so i'm looking forward to working with you! With regards, Juan Reina

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2019-06-17 18:10:02

submitted

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-06-17 18:43:24

Fredd,
the guy who said that my games weren't for him because he had to pay submited an application. Haha!

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-06-17 19:13:33

submitted mine

2019-06-17 19:17:06

Well yeah, he probably thinks he'll get them free for beta testing, ROFL

2019-06-17 19:26:34

not intrested sorry
i'M consirned from your previous İ  KNOW YOU DONT CARE but still

2019-06-17 19:59:01

but balloon master was so fun! so i just had to change my mind

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-06-17 19:59:46

and no i did not ekspekt to get it for free, it was just that i was mooving and could not pay at that time

2019-06-17 20:09:06 (edited by ivan_soto 2019-06-17 20:11:30)

omer wrote:

not intrested sorry
i'M consirned from your previous İ  KNOW YOU DONT CARE but still

Lol and I'm concerned that my 12 year-old sister's gonna break my phone because she spilled coke on it when she was 3. I'm also concerned about Samsung products. My girlfriend got a new Galaxy S9Plus. It might explode on me noooooooo!

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-06-17 20:11:31

the reason for me akting like that in other toppicks is the reason i was mooving and had to get a way to earn money eeven if it ment babiesitting chields, i am thinking to begin that soon so i can get some money so thats why i was so unwilling to pay

2019-06-17 20:49:31

ahem i must pay for beta test?

Yours kindly

2019-06-17 20:52:12

if you allready have a registered version i dont think you would need to but if you use the demo idk really

2019-06-17 21:12:31 (edited by defender 2019-06-17 22:43:56)

@16
The things you did a few years back, which I've heard from several people now and am reasonably willing to believe based on the way you act sometimes even now, in my opinion are unforgivable.
It goes beyond stolen sourcecode, and until those parts of your personality are totally expunged, I'll probably never trust or wish to work with you, nor will I encourage others to get close to you.
And from what I've seen those bad traits still remain under the surface, despite your assurances to the contrary and your mocking dismissals about previous actions of yours towards anyone small enough to not have much say, your coming out swinging hard on the anti cloning side of the argument while studiously not addressing past actions, your recent release of an (if not entirely original in concept) than at least fully self developed game ETC.
Your not the only one around here best held at a distance of course, and I'm not suggesting that people can't change, but you also aren't helping make it easier to let one's guard down with your attitude at times.

2019-06-17 21:55:08

At defender,
I would love to hear your ideas because one can only improve on what people tell you. No one has told me anything, so I can't do anything about it. If people tell me I need to change X because Y I would try to work on it, given that they give me a good reason. If you don't mind, what things I did a few years ago that were 'unforgivable'?

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-06-17 22:20:47

+1 to 20

2019-06-17 22:55:28 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2019-06-17 22:56:59)

Lol one of nowadays' blind teens' ways of making glory is calling for beta testers. Hehe, just my thoughts and good luck.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-06-17 23:04:02 (edited by defender 2019-06-18 01:01:25)

I'm not bringing it up here, for obvious drama reasons, and the fact that you want me too is a bit telling in and of it's self.  It's not like I believe everything I've been told in full, but I can see the potential for it being true in things you do even as of half a year ago, that's what I'm getting at, and it's the same for Carter and Sam just less so and they tend to be allot more willing to discuss previous mistakes, rather than shutting it down ASAP.

To explain it further, your often quite defensive, and you sometimes lose your temper pretty badly for instance and get overly personal and vindictive, other times you seem to be trying to manipulate people into ignoring the past you, rather than facing it more honestly.  I know some people just want to needle you for a reaction, so I can understand dismissing them, but you do it in such a way as to completely invalidate the entire subject, and it feels just like how dishonest public officials do it.  Minimize, redirect, discredit.  You seem to be one of those people who has a harder time than most with (truly) accepting fault beyond just saying it, tending to try and shift the blame to someone else instead.  And I think it's a bit hypocritical that you talk about people steeling hard work from you on the cloning topics.  I mean it's true of course, but you'd probably be better off staying out of those, because it makes you look bad when you take on this mantle of a completely legitimate developer like that when you were just the opposite not long ago, and pretty much everyone remembers.

Your working towards that status with your latest release though, and I think you've definitely improved, but I still wouldn't suggest that people work with you closely for now, just encase they get dragged down with you because of some relapse.
It might sound overly paranoid, but I've seen it happen more than once, particularly with these public beta signups with forgiving requirements and no specific direction.  They usually turn toxic pretty fast, if communication doesn't break down first.

2019-06-18 00:04:12

See when you talk about things 'half a year ago' I get really confused because in January I really wasn't around. I would code Balloon Master and hang out with my friends so I would just like to know what's been going around that I've been 'doing' so I can clearify the roomers or maybe somethings that are not roomers.
Its not that I want to shut it down, but I just see no point in going on and on about something I did when I was like 14. I believe a 14 year-old and even a 16-year-old can change drasticly, even more of someone who is an adult and has had more 'real life' experiences and not just sitting behind a keyboard.
I know I can get really upset at times and start throwing shit at people and I understand that. Something that I've had a hard time with ever since I was a kid, however its gotten a lot more manageable over the years. Either way, I will try to not jump the gun and start hammering away at the keyboard when I see a post that I get extremely mad about on the forum.
Thanks

Ivan M. Soto.