2019-05-16 08:16:55

We were really humbled that Apple asked Blind Sparrow Interactive to contribute to Global Accessibility Awareness Day. We were able to get accessibility into the spotlight in a profile that headlines with Brandon Cole and Izumi Kira.

If you have an Apple device, you can read the feature here: https://t.co/GzBJQewXee

Also, our accessible dice manager, Ready to Roll, has had it's first major update.

A very special thank you to everyone in the AudioGames forum for being so helpful and supportive.

2019-05-16 15:51:34

congrats on your app
I've had it for a few weeks and it's great, I play a lot of fighting fantasy stuff.

Anyway, Apple should add a section on its app store that allows users to rate apps by accessibility or a category that includes accessible games / apps...

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-05-17 02:21:27

I seen that last night. congrats. Everything was good except for that Brandon Cole part. lol JK SuperBlindMan is my guy. you guys got the right person for the job. Best of luck on everything you do in the future.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-05-17 03:46:30

@ogomez92 Thanks! That's so great to hear. If you haven't left a review on the app store, it would be awesome if you could. It all helps.

@tblaze Ha ha ha. Brandon's a character and a half, that's for certain. I love him. He's been an amazing help to the studio.

2019-06-16 01:04:47

I seriously hope, but also seriously doubt, that Apple's Arcade thing will have accessible games. The fact that the games' videos have audio description gives me hope, though.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2019-06-16 02:32:19

This probably belongs in the general game discussions room. Still, congrats!

2019-06-16 03:13:47

Yep, said the same thing via a report as I usually do and nothing happened LOL.

2019-06-16 08:20:30

Question:

Just how much does Apple, as a company, know about the blind gaming community? I understand when people complain about Apple’s lack of commitment when it comes to accessibility and games, but has anyone actually sat down with Apple to discuss accessible games?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-06-16 08:48:46

loooooooooooool. Read the defender's description. Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap! Lol, resume defender, resume. Guys, I gues, apple has don't no blind game community. And, if you wand accesible games and apps categories, send e mail to apple.

2019-06-16 10:18:52

lord seriously? this people don't know it thanks for suggesting man.
And it's not discription it's cigniture

Yours kindly

2019-06-16 12:32:11

ok thx, I'm don't no english realy, thanks! Lol. İt is description

2019-06-16 14:24:22

Moderation:
Just a quicky, I've moved this into general game discussion, however I am also wondering if the off topic room may be a better fit as well.

2019-06-16 17:22:58

I wouldn't think so, it's obviously about gaming.