2019-06-11 01:24:50

Hey guys.

I’m pretty sure the answer is no  but I was wondering if anyone here had any luck playing  Spiderman, Arkham Knight, or Witcher 3...?

I still have a little bit of vision   But typically can’t play most games .
I know the gentleman with the YouTube channel named Steve Sailer  was able to complete Spiderman and he’s low vision but judging by the other games he’s able to play, I’d guess his vision is considerably better than mine.

Please share any experience you may have had with these titles.  They are all on sale at the moment so I’m tempted to pick one up.  Thanks.

PSN ID: Ray_Penber
Twitter: @violentgil

2019-06-11 01:27:58

Oh and same for God of War or Ace Combat 7.

2019-06-11 05:29:18

Hi.
I tried to play God of War long time ago. Those games are not playable by totally blind people because of the platforming and the puzzles.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-06-11 07:55:49

i'm low vision, means I can't read texts without getting closer to screen, but I did beat batman arkham origins, arkham asylum, arkham city, and arkham knight. also i've completed the amazing spider man 2 game, they all were awesome. for the witcher 3, no luck, because it's RPG and you have to read a lot of texts.

2019-06-13 06:49:21

Hey Gilly!!!!
Try Telltale batman series. I played all their series pretty easy.

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2019-06-13 09:58:27

@dragons yes, the telltale games are pretty much doable but it takes a long time to beat it.
as for the other games, I heard someone else here have completed some parts of the witcher 3, but I'm not sure how did he do it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-06-13 15:31:09

I am the huge WItcher fan, like seriously, I've been searching for a whole night for one NPC, but it's doable. Tricky, but doable. You must learn how your hero behaves in  certain situations. If, for example you are riding the horse and you bump into an NPC, he will say something like, "Watch out"!, or something. Then you might interact with him. As for the text, I use Baidu OCR, but I need to play english version of The Witcher to read it

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-14 23:55:22

@Dragons  hey dude. I will give those a shot, as well.

@Ali cool.  I was able to complete Arkham Asylum   Several years ago.  But I had way better vision then . Picked up Arkham Knight.  Did you have trouble with the Batmobile segments ?

@Nuno69  what can you tell me about the accessibility of the combat in the game? Item management? Navigating to objectives?   

Thanks all for your responses .

2019-06-15 21:27:48

You navigate to your obiective by holding the left shift key while riding your horse. You have to select the quest or the mark on a map first. Items are manageable, at least with the Chinese OCR I used.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com