2019-06-14 12:44:39 (edited by flackers 2019-06-14 12:47:30)

Apologies, but this depends on pretending we have sight, so it might not be a very good question. Would you rather be able to type in a date, and see whatever member of your evolutionary ancestry is on the Earth at that point. So you could type in 1900 and see what your great great grandfather or whatever looked like, or 2 million BC and see what kind of creature  you are a direct descendant of. Or would you rather be able to travel in spirit to any part of the universe and see what it was like. So you could stand on mercury and look at the huge sun. Or see what's under the ice of Europa. Or go past the event horizon of a black hole. Or even travel to the very edge of the universe, if there is such a thing.

2019-06-14 12:47:25

I will.
same question as @49, but you can't die from it
you have to live through the pain!
muahahahahahaha!

2019-06-15 05:50:00

I'll take type in the date since it be no pain. Would you rather be able to grow back into a baby when ever something went wrong and start over again or be born as an old man and grow up to be a baby? There's a type of jelly fish that can grow back into a baby if it looses a part of itself and regrow it. That's what inspired my question.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-06-15 07:00:27 (edited by grryfindore 2019-06-15 07:08:26)

responding to flackers's post,
I'd rather be able to see or travel to any part of the universe and see what's what. hell, under our oceans would be a huge treet in itself, so being able to travel to anywhere and see everything, count me in.
Would you rather...
have free wifi where ever you go? or have free coffee where ever you go.
tongue

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-06-15 07:35:42

For me it's free coffee any time!
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Pretend that you are sighted.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2019-06-15 08:41:50

Blind
Would you rather
A, live for ever
B, get 1  billion Dolars?

2019-06-15 16:32:33

Live forever, assuming that you don't get old and like get all akey and stuff.

2019-06-15 19:09:00

I would rather get a shit tun of cash. Living for ever is just unnatural. Would you rather bee able to read minds or become invisible?

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-15 20:15:16

Right now I'd have to say I'd rather be able to read minds, with the proviso that I don't *have* to read everyone's mind all the time. E.G. I don't want to know ahead of time about the surprise birthday/Christmas present I'm getting.

Would you rather…

Be able to stop the passage of time whenever you want, while you continue to be able to function E.G. you could have a good night's sleep or eat a fantastic meal while no real world time passed, or…

Be able to undo the last ten seconds of your life, any time you want, as many times as needed to get it right?

2019-06-16 16:56:31

I'd rather stop time.
Would you rather ...
Be an extremely inteligent person allowing you to compute and problemsolve like a maniac, but you'd also be chronically depressed because of your hitened awareness, or
Be a very happy person, but also very stupid, almost child-like. They say ignorence is blis.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-06-16 17:23:13

na i would extremly intelligent.
Would you rather ...
have a blind girlfriend whitch she loves you so much,
or have a sighted gf whitch is thinking of you o dude he is blind and he is so silly i'm gf cause he has much money.

Yours kindly

2019-06-16 18:05:10

It depends on tons of things, especially on character of girls. For example, it's a huge difference if the sightedone considers you silly, but has no problem to go with you, or if she is disgusted by you only acting as a friendly person to get money.
Thus my answer would vary for concrete conditions. For ideal I would go for b, for non ideal I would choose none or a if the choise is compulsory.

Would you rather...
Live for a year only in your car, or be one year in the prison. And think carefully, there are not only conditions, but also consequences for each choice.

Best regards

Rastislav

2019-06-17 15:56:07 (edited by tmstuff000 2019-12-08 23:53:12)

I can't choose between these options.

Would you rather:
Drown in poop or drown 50 people in poo yourself?

2019-06-17 18:15:41

Ahem, that is, well, grows.
I would drown some dog cum in dog cum.
Would you rather eat your hair or your nails?
I know alot of people with the nails thing and some with the nails thing, so I had to ask that.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-06-17 19:08:51

nails sure.
Would you rather ...
have iphone or android phone

Yours kindly

2019-06-17 19:11:11

I have both, but I would choose Android.
Would you rather be always sneezing or have no nose?

2019-06-17 19:15:10

No nose
Would you rather have windows or mac.

2019-06-17 20:46:31

well i kindly want test mac, and if i had it i will bootcamp to windows so no problem, well i think mac.
Would you rather have a lots of money and help some of your friends or waste it only for your self.

Yours kindly

2019-06-17 23:06:26

I would give some of them to my friends, I need money, but having too much does not make you a better person.
Would you rather play the most complex audio game ever made if it is a clone of everything already out or would you play a simpler game, but everything is original, nothing stolen?

2019-06-17 23:13:19

Nah i will play a clone
Would you rather
1 be able to understand the cat’s language? I mean you know what the cats said? Or
2, the cat understands what you say?
Lol.

2019-06-18 09:28:17

i think first one be able understand cat's language rofl.
would you rather ...
know every animals languages, ahem  i mean you able to understand them, or know other languages example japanese, chinese etc.

Yours kindly

2019-06-18 12:54:23

I would rather understand more human languages.

Would you rather:
Buy an iPhone or smash a pc?

2019-06-18 13:14:19

Uh, think I'd by the phone. I'd just get an odl 3Gs for like 50 pounds or soemthing.
Would you rather,
Have bgt be updated again until it becomes like the most complex thing ever made, or,
have everyone, and I mean everyone, switch to python, but the language never gets updated again.

2019-06-18 13:57:04

Have bgt be updated again until it becomes like the most complex thing ever made.
would you rather ...
have a mac and windows pc or only mac

Yours kindly

2019-06-18 14:26:54

I'd like to see BGT get upgraded, just in terms of what people have built with the respective languages, BGT despite inequities has shown its worth I think, but since I don't program games my opinion here is probably less valuable than some.

Okay here is an interesting one, and one with a bit of basis in reality. Would you rather have the chance to  design your own perfect child, including likes, dislikes, appearance, genetic make up etc, or lose the ability to have children entirely

Bare in mind I don't mean here lose the ability to enjoy making love, I mean become simply sterrile and unable to reproduce.
So, absolutely perfect child, or no children at all!

For myself this is a bit of a forgone conclusion since Mrs. Dark is unable to have children, and I never really wanted them anyway, but I would be interested to see what other people might think.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)