2019-06-12 12:04:54

Hmmm, that's an interesting question.
Given that perhaps only %10 of cats are actually nice natured, I'd probably have to say I'd go for the cats dying out, since I suspect if we had  planet of the cats they'd soon work their human slaves to death in the tuna mines big_smile.

Okay here be a pyratical question garrrr!

Would you rather have a peg leg or a hook?

I'd have to go for the peg leg myself. Hooks are cool and everything, but  I couldn't' type if I had a hook. After all, while it'd be harder to get around with a peg leg it'd still be possible, but there are two many things I'd still need two hands for big_smile.

So I'd have to go for being captain Long Dark Silver rather than Captain James Dark, which I suppose is also a good thing, since I'd much rather find treasure than get eaten by a crocodile big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-12 12:16:26

Eh, I'd go with the peg leg. to cmarry, I did answer dark's question.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-12 12:20:20

hi,
i would rather have a peg leg.
now for my question:
Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-06-12 12:43:40 (edited by haily_merry 2019-06-12 12:45:51)

Well I don't drive, so...
At ahng, the problem with your posts is that you're not asking new questions, there by disrupting the flow of the thread.
Would you rather:
Turn into a sea creacher of your choice, but that would of corse mean spending the rest of your life in the ocean, or remaining human, but never being able to tutch water again in your life, not at all. Not even to drink or shower or anything.
Edit: Just to clarrify, you would still be able to drink other things besides water, like hot drinks or what not, only pure water wouldn't be allowed.

2019-06-12 13:31:54 (edited by Ahng 2019-06-12 13:35:03)

one flaw. You can mix that water with a bit of something, add more water and more of that thing and it'd be a new drink. Not sure, I just thought of that. Would you rather be thrown into an eternal loop of being killed by a gun, or never being able to touch the ground and walking slower than a snail? Oh, and you won't be able to talk to someone if you want them to get something for you, so you have to get it yourself very slowly.

2019-06-12 18:13:25

the second one, because being shot by a gun would hurt so being shot endlessly would be worse.

Would you rather, only have seven days to live but be able to do what ever you want during that time and be happy for ever after you died, or only die when you want to, that is you can choose when old age comes but never be happy.

2019-06-12 18:51:08

I think right now I'd take the short, happy life over the long, miserable one.

Would you rather…

Be able to travel in time to any point in the past or future, while your location remains the same, or…

Be able to instantly teleport to any desired location, whether you've ever been there before or not?

2019-06-12 19:34:44

Teleport to any location. Would you rather
$be able to unlock any door and gain anything you wish for, having your life reduced by half a year every wish?
$have magical tallents, be happy but never gaining what you wish for with increased life? You would not be unhappy, but you would not be 100 persent happy.

2019-06-12 19:36:38

eh, if i take teleportation, i must know where i will teleport, and see 2 or 5 minutes to the future.

2019-06-13 08:09:31

@34: you forgot a question. bla, I dont really mind.
here's one, not specifically a two thing would you rather, but a would you rather nonetheless.
A  mafical god comes to your house and says he or she will grant you one wish, and shows a list. which one would you pick?
$7000000
infinite food for the world
world happiness for 10 years
or have everyone's life span increased by 10000%

2019-06-13 09:29:59

I posted a question though.

2019-06-13 09:32:47

All 3 suck lol. Well, Food. Would you rather
$fall off an airplane an die slowly, or
$fall from the sky into hell and burn slowly.  lol

2019-06-13 10:04:07

God this topic has descended into retardation. Guys, try to keep it to the specified structure. With that being said, let's reboot this topic. Please, just follow the god damn format.
Would you rather ...
1: sacrifice yourself to be tortured for 1000 years while your loved ones live their natural life span as happy as possibly could be, or
2: Be able to discard your humanity and work on things you loved doing, only for selfish, pure curious reasons, while everyone you once loved went into chronical depression.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-06-13 11:20:55

I’d rather sacifice myself.
Would you rather have a hundred friends, or 3 really close friends

2019-06-13 11:35:19 (edited by omer 2019-06-13 11:36:00)

of course the second one
would you rather
1,  have infenet food and money but be sad, no matter what you do.
2, be poor but live all happy til you die

2019-06-13 15:14:59

Be poor
Would you rather
1, you able to control everything? Or.
2, you know everything

2019-06-13 15:23:53

Know everything.

2019-06-13 20:55:47

TY did not have a question, so, here I go:
Would you rather have 20 dollars everyday, no matter what you do, or 3 milion dollars now and not get any money for the rest of your life?

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-06-13 21:24:16

20 dollars a day.
would you rather
have a 120 gb ssd, and not be able to upgrade it, no flashdrives, or storage devices of any kind, or
have a 5 tb mechanical harddrive that takes about 10 minutes to boot, or load a setup, still with no external storage?

2019-06-14 00:19:18

Another tech good or bad... Ok we'll just pick number 1.

Would you rather live in a slum but know that the people around you will have your back and will look so much past your blindness that they will consider it to be non existent, or live in upscale housing but your neighbors are unknown to you and you're always treated as a second-class citizen?

2019-06-14 03:55:55 (edited by techmaster20 2019-06-14 03:59:43)

I'd rather live in the slum. If you are in a relationship, assume you're not for this question. Would you rather know that your  one true love exists but never meet him or her until the day before you die, or be able to have sex with the gender of your choice as much as you want and only live to 21.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2019-06-14 06:16:37

Probably number 1.

Would you rather:
A: Be blind, good looking, strong, intelligent, thoughtful, wise, charismatic, insert more positive adjectives, but be treated like you aren't?
B: Have sight, and be stupid, out of shape, egotistical, and underwhelmingly average in every way, and think that everyone loves you, even if they don't.

thanks,
Michael

2019-06-14 08:18:58

#1. at least i am strong, wise, charrismatic and whatever

2019-06-14 11:55:05

@ang:
ok please start remembering to put a question down.

Would you rather get stung by a bea one million times (this particular one has an infinite stinger so it can do so) or get shot with a sniper rifle 30 times?

2019-06-14 12:13:10

I am very terrified of bees so I say the latter. At least it would be a quick death rather than an agonising one. I've got nothing, someone else ask.

Greetings.
My twitter