2019-06-12 20:09:38 (edited by berdberd 2019-06-12 20:12:00)

Hello everyone
In the beginning my laptop won't start
I decided to OCR the screen. I might get something out of it. Anyway. After a lot of tries  I get this. Do note this is the most understandable text I got from maybe 10 tries. Anyway. Here is what I got.

rt
stem for problems...
r computer using System Restore?
computer to an earlier point in time when it
a, but it might remove some programs that
do this restoration.
Cancel
Restore
Cancel
Back

Can anyone help me with this

I am not sure why do you want to contact me . If you want to do add me on Skype

live:cccefg2

2019-06-12 20:14:52

its asking you for a system restore. why, I'm not sure.

2019-06-12 20:18:50

Hi.
I've seen this before on my windows 7pc. Sometimes when you force shutdown it does this thing where it acts like the system is broken. If you can click or press enter on the okay button for system restore, Your computer should restart and be fine. This might remove some programs or other things that you have saved, but it's the only way to get your computer to act right. Or at least that was the only way I could fix my computer.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-06-12 20:20:00

its the windows recovery environment. Why it's doing that, I'm not sure, but something is wrong that it can't start up normally.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-12 20:23:00

need sighted help,

2019-06-12 21:55:32

or the talking windows 7 dvd, if it's win 10. I once had this when my pc was trying to boot from an external hdd instead of m normal sdd, and it also said that. Try to jak all usb and sd carts and dvd and other stuffn devices out.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-06-12 23:16:11

First things first: what version of Windows are you running? I'm guessing 8/8.1/10? second. Is there anything you did just before this happened? installed a driver, abnormal shutdown, anything? this'll help diagnose the issue and then we can better troubleshoot your issue.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2019-06-13 00:34:18 (edited by berdberd 2019-06-13 01:01:54)

I have Windows 7 service pack 1 32-bit

I don't know if that will help or not but before I shutdown Windows it told me that  programme preventing windows from shutting down.. I know it. It's notepad. Anyway. I pressed don't save and everything goes well. But this thing happened when I tried to start-up windows after an hour and a half from shutting it down

2019-06-13 01:03:12

Try hitting enter when that pops up

2019-06-13 11:08:59

I managed to press something I don't know what it is anyway here is what I got

pair
X
air could not detect a problem
ntly attadhed a device to this computer, such as a camera or portable music
and restart your computer. If you continue to see this message, contact
nistrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
tely, dick Finish.
pair details
for system recovery and support
Back
Finish
Cancel

2019-06-13 11:17:50

lol, looool dick finish!
I'm sorry.
Berdberd, well basicly this means something is wrong, but system restore wasn't able to detect/fixx this.
I don't thing forcibly shutting down notepad would yield such a result.
Maybe a virus got in to your system.
I guess your only option is to reinstall windows. Maybe i'm wrong though.
Oh! and yeah, about it: check if you have a USB connected or what ever else connected, unplug it, restart and try the restore again.
I saw this system restore thing only 1 or 2 times in my life, and when i clicked repair it always fixxed the problem that was there, and i didn't lose  anything after this restore.
I hope you'll be able to restore your system, good luck.

2019-06-13 11:57:10

Ok  I tried to unplug everything I unplugged the keyboard the headphones even the charger but the same thing happened

2019-06-13 12:38:00

what happens if you press the finish button?

2019-06-13 13:09:26

It will restart and the same thing will happen again

2019-06-13 13:37:04 (edited by sunshine 2019-06-13 13:38:22)

I used to force shutdown my windows7 PC, and I used to get a black screen with lines of  white text on it, or at least,  that's how it used to appear  to me. Try pressing down arrow, then enter, see what happens, otherwise you'll probably need a clean reinstall, or if you have a system restore disk, recovering it would be easy af.

2019-06-13 13:56:03

No. I don't want to reinstall Windows . I don't want to lose data

2019-06-13 14:00:30 (edited by SkyLord 2019-06-13 14:00:46)

that's why you need backups @16.

2019-06-13 15:25:57

Well, you may be screwed, then. try having someone with vision lcick cancel for you.
Or, try control windows enter, that fires up narrator.

2019-06-13 15:41:14

Nope. The narrator shortcut didn't work

2019-06-13 15:49:35

@18, hey hey, it's windows7. It will never bring up narrater in those situations with win+ctrl+enter.
@berdberd, try cancelling the system restore?
If it didn't work then i guess you are screwed, and want it or not, you will have to reinstall windows.

2019-06-13 19:41:00

Hi.
Do you have someone sighted that can assist you? This might be the best option if you can't jumpstart narrator. They could click cancel or hit the system restore button for you. At the very least, they should be able to tell you what's happening as the computer starts back up again. I had this problem many times with my windows 7 pc, and I was always able to fix it with system restore.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-06-13 20:11:05

Will try

2019-06-14 04:59:19

Be my eyes microsoft support may be able to help as well...
And are you totally sure you don't maybe have one of those little wifi adapters for a mouse or a mini usb drive or something plugged in to USB?

2019-06-14 12:20:59

No Microsoft won't support Windows 7 anymore  and I have an extra keyboard plugged in because I hate my laptop keyboard

Is that will affect also?

2019-06-14 21:16:45

Yes, unplug it and try again, I got this exact error just yesterday and unplugging my external keyboard, rebooting, then plugging it back in once windows started successfully fixed it.