2019-06-12 19:06:06

Hi guys,
I have started to raise my second monster. I wanted to ask that after a monster is born, should we only focus on the skills with high points or all the skills.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-12 19:07:51

if the monster died. do you get a useful thing?

2019-06-12 19:09:35

Focus in all the points

2019-06-12 19:50:31

no, you dont get anything

2019-06-12 20:32:55

I've gotten sucked into this game and it is fun, I gotta say that.
I am wondering about a few things though.
Does anyone know when you unlock golems? There very nice sounding.
Does combining 2 already combined monsters create gradually more powerful monsters? I mean, if I did about 10 combinations, would the monsters stats increase a bit each time or is there a cap?
Can I get more abilities by combining?
So far I got a cat slime which I made, HMM, combined? From a devil thing and I don't remember. I also got a werm which came from the first monster I started with, a werm plant and goblin and a baby cat I think.

2019-06-12 20:45:36

Train up 2 monsters before fusion, as the new one will inheret traits from both parents.

Also I think it's fine to focus only on a monsters good stats if you want to. There is even equipment for that style of training. Ultimately, the choice is yours

2019-06-12 23:35:40

it seems 999 is the limit for the monster's stats if you train that particular stats to its max?

2019-06-13 00:17:53

yeah, 999 is the max.

also there are a number of theories about what way to train a monster is best, so work it out. I've found that you train more efficiently if you focus on what a monster is good at, but you can leave yourself a bit of a glass jaw if you neglect other stuff sometimes too.

As for what those jewels do. Say you have a dragon jewel. What monster you get from combining stuff together is determined by the various species and parts of the parent monsters. Putting in a dragon jewel would insert dragon traits in there and your creature might have dragonbreed parts when it is created (though you can't get anything you normally wouldn't have access to) If one or more of the monsters already had dragon in them, dragon-breed (either major or minor) would be much more likely to show up when you combine.

For example, if you really want to keep goblins uppermost in a breeding you are doing, at a goblin jewel to the mix when combining.

2019-06-13 01:34:08

Hey any one know what kind of items i need to give to my monster when i go searching to the ruins so to increase my encounter with wild monster?

2019-06-13 02:26:31

It's becoming grindy for me now. I don't really find it hard to get monsters to like me and just get along with anyone I raise fine.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-13 05:20:16

Morokuma said there was an event that only occured if at least 1 monster had died, but not sure. This game has an unbelievable depth.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-13 06:33:16

Hi all,
I think health determines the hit points, power the power of physical attacks, intelligence the probability of learning new attacks, reflex the probability of dojjing but what does toughness do?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-06-13 07:29:09

Defense, or the ability to take a licking probably.

What I wonder about are the contest stats.

2019-06-13 10:48:04

hi all, I've encountered a bug in this game.
if I quit the game and I start it again, my saved game was deleted, and I need to select the language and screen reader output again.
could you fix it in the next version?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-06-13 14:55:38

Hi.
Lol, 2 new versions have been released. Finally he implemented a self updater on the game itself, but what are the new changes since then?

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-06-13 15:11:21

although they are different numbers, I think a lot of the stats for non-battle modes are simply renamed other stats, or alternatively, they are combined formula-driven combinations of several other stats, but I'm honestly not sure.

2019-06-13 15:22:18

Hi. This is such a nice game. I've become addicted to it for a short time. I'm just wondering, is there a way to unlock the bear?

The Creator is the greatest creation

2019-06-13 16:18:02

Hi.
Oh my gosh, I have unlocked plenty of new monsters stuff over here hahaha. You just got to keep playing.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-06-13 17:19:33

how do you make monsters live for  4years lol

2019-06-13 20:38:42

Hi.
After the monsters that we maintain die, an event will appear where a monk will come to our farm, and he will perform a magical ritual that will allow us to use ghost or zombie type monsters.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-06-13 20:42:07

how do we trigger the event? do we need to have a certain amount of monsters die? how do I use plant jules? does it need a event or can I just use it like normal?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-06-13 20:52:06

Recent updates introduced ribbons for renaming monsters at the shop. Now you must move your monster before and after attacking. This puts you more in control of the combat.

2019-06-13 22:01:27

I was wondering how to get ghosts.
I was going to combine my cat slime, but his age is lasty, so...
Well, it's a sacrifice sad

2019-06-13 23:41:06

heh 1.11 has been release.
Me too, I want to know how to unlock the bear. Can you get it by combining two particular monster using bear claw just like when you use dragon fangs? or you will unlock the bear by reviving monster.

2019-06-13 23:42:24

The only question I have, is does anyone know what the burning wings, or golden seed do?
I have a couple suggestions, first off if would be cool if sometime in the future we could compete online against each other in races and battles. Also, I hope their is plans to add more arena activities, and possibly more search locations. I also think it would be cool, if their was something similar to search, but instead of items, it would be about clearing out the area of monsters or something, then at the end maybe fighting some strong monster.