2019-06-12 00:17:39 (edited by ea_accessible 2019-06-12 00:18:32)

I'm currently at e3 and will continue work on getting codes out when I return to the hotel. I have everyone's name written on the code cards I used, so it's possible for me to double check sent codes. Page 2 codes should go out sometime tonight.

Thanks,

Karen Stevens

2019-06-12 00:34:35

Ea_Accesible, please check your private messages?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-12 01:05:41

@Karen When ever you're able to. smile You have fun out there, and don't work to hard.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-06-12 02:16:43

Yall better give useful feedback and not just mooch...

2019-06-12 03:29:30

I got my code. thanks

2019-06-12 07:19:05

Hi.
I also got my code here. I'm really excited to check this out. I have changed my plans for the weekend, so I can spend as much time with the game as possible.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-06-12 07:56:57 (edited by TBlaze 2019-06-12 08:06:56)

cool that you guys got them. Is nice that we'll all be getting it, and able to see what's good with it. Should be fun. Oh yeah where did you get it at, so I'll know where to look for mind.

"One Love"

2019-06-12 16:04:42

So...
Unless I'm missing something, the code I got, is invalid.
I got a sited friend to check and we couldn't redeem the code (PS4)

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-06-12 16:59:27

Have the codes been sent to those who posted on page 2?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2019-06-12 18:53:06

How can I access my private messages?  I don't really se a way to do that in the forum, and I think that is where my code is.

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.

2019-06-12 19:39:27

I haven’t received it yet, but I’m sure we will. Right now is a very busy time.   And I’m sure will be notified when they all have been sent on here.

"One Love"

2019-06-12 22:02:37

hi i already activated my code will i get it automatically as soon as the beta is available.

regards
Hannes Fouche
Access gaming my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC8CshzvGHEy2eR5L86nMM5A

2019-06-12 22:13:47

You will have to download it from the Microsoft store. Go and check in your ready to install  list. Just a fair note, it’s not called Madden NFL 20. The name comprises three letters. You won’t recognise it. It’s 53 GB.

2019-06-12 23:56:01

53 gigs?

Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.

2019-06-13 00:14:36

Yes. That is correct.

2019-06-13 00:42:38

Wow, that's a lot and that's only just four teams. In the full game there will be all 32 teams.

2019-06-13 00:52:50

Actually, that is incorrect. I have reason to believe the current beta Build is all, if not most, of the entire game. The parts that are not accessible to us at this time ar  merely locked. This is not like Mortal Kombat 11.

2019-06-13 01:36:55

All codes have gone out, including all corrections. Let me know if anyone runs into issues. I'm going to start a new thread that covers FAQ, Q and A, and terms of service - this is a closed beta.

Thanks,

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead

2019-06-13 02:01:08

Thanks for replying back to my message it is much appreciated, the game is downloading as we speak and will be ready for launch tomorrow night.
I shall be taking notes and relaying them back to this topic as I haven't played the franchise since 2006 lol , I know that is a age

2019-06-13 03:17:33

Got my code thanks

2019-06-13 04:00:43

ea_accessible wrote:

All codes have gone out, including all corrections. Let me know if anyone runs into issues. I'm going to start a new thread that covers FAQ, Q and A, and terms of service - this is a closed beta.

Thanks,

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead

Again thank you very much. I got my code, and the download has started.  Looking forward to checking it out.  And I will check out that other thread after this.

"One Love"

2019-06-13 04:18:49

Good looking out to the person that posted the size of the download. I had to go make some room before I used the code.

"One Love"

2019-06-13 07:51:23

@Karen: Have you read post 58?

Shinobi wrote:

How can I access my private messages?  I don't really se a way to do that in the forum, and I think that is where my code is.

Simply click the link which says "Private messages"

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-06-13 10:59:06

Hi

@karen,

Got the code and activated it. Thanks a ton.

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2019-06-13 22:38:53

THe problem is that I do not see a link that says Private Messages in it. Iwill try to use another browser, but I don't see one.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shinobi

Hi there, if you wanna find me on twitch, you can do so at Twitch.tv/LeonianUniverse and on YouTube at the same channel name. I stream Hearthstone and other games and love to chat with people, so if you like my content, feel free to subscribe or follow me.