2019-06-12 16:29:23

Hello everyone, the problem that I have is a rather cumbersome one. So I have a WiFi router that uses LTE for it's network access.
It's all fair and well, but I want to position it the best way I possibly can so that I can enjoy uninterrupted forum browsing, gaming et cetera, but my signal keeps dropping, so I was wondering, is there anything, an accessible app or website that can at least give me a directional indicator as to where the strongest network signal might be located, I really don't wanna spend a lot of money for an external antenna yet.
Any help would be appreciated.

2019-06-12 20:01:22

HI.
I'm not sure, but if you are living in a house or apartment, the signal should be all over the inside, and be possible to work outdoors as well, as long as you don't get too far away. I get my WiFi from my cable company, and it gets signal throughout my house and sometimes in the backyard as well. I don't know about any apps or websites that can help you, but I hope this was helpful in some way.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2019-06-12 20:19:10

This post might help you. Although they're marketing for their boosters at the end but their is some good information there.
https://www.weboost.com/blog/how-to-fin … s-near-you
Best regards.