2019-06-12 14:46:39

Hey so seeing as how the android market is kinda lacking in terms of accessible games, and seeing as how the only few accessible games out there are not really my cup of tea, I was looking into emulation. Now most emulators out there are not accessible, and if they are, the touch controls are a pain. A couple of months ago I stumbled upon psp games repacked as android play store apps and tried those, and surprisingly enough, the touch controls were really appealing. You hold the phone horizontally and basically imagine it's a psp, I was able to play mortal kombat and alike very easely. But these games have been taken out of the play store now, and the ppsspp emulator is not accessible with talkback. So I was just wondering if anyone has managed somehow to run psp games on android through this emulator, because trust me the controls, once you get a game running, are some of, if not the best touch controls out there.

I once had a dream, in which Goku never went super saiyan after krillin's death, and ran away from frieza, got on his spaceship and left namek.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 15:06:33

That's interesting to know that most emulators aren't accessible, I didn't really have touch control in mind and wanted to test Dolphin once I get my Dualshock 4 back, perhaps it's not even worth it. Now I'm almost wondering why I wanted a flagship processor in the first place.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 15:27:35

Ppsspp isn't, but my boy gba emulator is. I just don't know the button layout.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 20:49:12 (edited by amaterasusano 2019-06-12 20:51:13)

that's a real bummer, considering how great the ppsspp button layout is. I don't always have my ps vita or 3ds with me so was hoping to make use of my phone as a gaming device but oh well

I once had a dream, in which Goku never went super saiyan after krillin's death, and ran away from frieza, got on his spaceship and left namek.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 21:37:59

you might be able to find the APK's for those games on torrent sites or something.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 22:06:10

Maybe I'll put my gba collection on my phone. The buttons even vibrate when you push then.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 22:43:20

Yes I can probably find the .apk's on the web, but they take like three times more space than a regular psp .iso, also with ppsspp you can compress them into .cso and save up even more space.

Thumbs up