2019-06-12 13:03:59

Hello! So I am doing this quick, sorry. Did anyone use Temida? It's a software used for protecting software from reverse engineering. Yes, it can be cracked, yes, people crack it, so my question is: is it worth using? WOn't it conflict with stuff like Fody Costura? Sorry for the rushed post.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-12 15:42:13

hi,
everything can be cracked. but, the thing is that these softwares make the reverse engineering process hard for crackers. this is one of the great softwares for software security

2019-06-12 17:42:05

I think this is the DRM that Code Factory Eloquence SAPI on Windows uses, and sometimes it can be a pain in the you know what. However, that's speaking from the end user perspective, not the developer's perspective.

2019-06-12 18:06:09

Yeah but can some geeky geeky guys tell me what the disadvantages are? i am not counting +1 MB of my exe size.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-12 18:54:53

I didn't know they had software for things like this. I'll check it out, see what's what.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order