2019-06-11 20:44:49

The game is simple. Make two choices that you find agonizing to choose from and force the next poster to choose from them.

Would you rather have  McAfee installed on every computer That you ever touch or use by default, or use I O S 8? No no no, not the last version of iOS 8. The very first, iPhone destroying, voiceover toggling, iOS 8.  You know, the one that would begin turning voiceover on and off in a loop if you so much as open the YouTube app.  The one that will probably go down in history as one of the worst software upgrades in, well, history.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-11 21:12:29

i'd rather use IOS 8.
Would you rather:
Go to a random harmful website and let a hacker steel and leak and use all your information from your computer, or:
Never use a computer in your life again!
Lols.

2019-06-11 21:20:52

Computers are too big a part of my life. Right now I'm leaning toward letting the hacker have his/her/their/its fun, assuming I can repair the most catastrophic damage.

For the next question, consider every bit of data you currently have. Every song you've downloaded (legally or otherwise), every game you have, every game save, every line of source code, every photo, every text document, every audio recording. In short, absolutely every file, of every kind or nature imaginable, that you currently have on any of your hard drives, online backups, etc.

Would you rather…

Have all of this data released to the public, for all the world to see, or…

Have all of this data permanently and irretrievably destroyed beyond all hope of ever being recovered by anyone, despite any backup strategies you have in place?

2019-06-11 21:35:53

The former.

Would you rather live in isolation working on a project, having advanced knowledge that your project will only be appreciated after your death but this appreciation will cause your name to live on forever, or live around a lot of people and have the best social life ever, sacrificing your chance at imoortality by name?

2019-06-11 21:43:58

I would rather go for the first choice, because that is close to how I am at the moment. I make a bunch of random software projects that some people might find useful, but not allot of people care about what I do since it is so different than what other people are doing.
Would you rather have the audio on your computer downsampled to a 100 HZ sample rate, or have the audio on your computer reduced to 4 bits of dynamic range?

2019-06-11 22:51:25

I'd go for the first one.
Would you rather get every game you want for free, but have your computer take a day to boot up, another day to log in, basically, a day to do anything, or
Have to pay 100 times as much for the games but have your computer be as fast as an i9 and having 128 gb of ram?

2019-06-11 23:24:20

Let’s them cost 100 times as much. I’ll just stick to free audio games.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-11 23:37:46

Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite food for the rest of your life, or lose the ability to eat your favorite food, but still be able to eat everything else. That may sound like a no brainer at first, but consider it carefully.

2019-06-12 00:43:52 (edited by flackers 2019-06-12 00:45:27)

It has to be everything else. My favourite isn't that much better than my second favourite smile. This is a tongue-in-cheek reference to things that are being discussed on the feedback forum at the moment, but would you rather this forum had totally unmoderated anarchy, or an environment in which it were impossible for a user to transgress in any way  or be at all impolite?

2019-06-12 01:43:30

unmoderated.

2019-06-12 02:09:25

Would you rather fart every time you cum, or cum every time you fart, haha.

No seriously:
Would you rather,
Have a horribly slow computer, 1 gig of ram, 2 cores, shitty prosessors and all that, but have unlimited storage. Or have a rediculous computer, 300 gigs of ram, 24 cores, virus proof, all that, but have a maximum of 10 gigs of internal storage, and not be able to use any external file hosting such as dropbox, clouds, google drive, or external file devices such as hard drives and sd cards?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-06-12 02:17:42

the fast computer, because I could just go and delete the stuff I don't need when I'm done, and it would take me practically nothing to download the games I want because of the super fast speeds!

Would you rather
get 1000000 dollars now or
get 2000000 in 30 years

2019-06-12 02:22:36 (edited by jaybird 2019-06-12 02:25:19)

Right now, I'd probably go for the million now.

Would you rather…

Send a message to yourself a year ago, where that message can contain any information you wish to pass back in time,or…

Receive a message from yourself a year in the future, containing any information your future self wishes to pass back to you?

2019-06-12 02:35:47 (edited by Shadowcat 2019-06-12 02:39:00)

That's... actually a very interesting question.
For myself, let's assume that the passage of time will in fact change if you go with the first choice, and you yourself won't have to relive that entire year. In which case, first choice.
Edit: Actually, aren't those two basically the same thing for you? The only difference is when the information is coming from, since in the first choice, your past self gets the info from you now, and the course of time presumably changes. For the second, the only difference is you yourself need to act on the information you're given.
Since I just stopped playing Mortal Kombat... would you rather take a stab wound or a gun shot? Both are non-fatal, assume the weapon is a small one and not something insane.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-06-12 03:23:51

The stab would be the one I would take. Let's see, I have a would you rather for the sighted on this forem. Would you rather be blind or death? Now for the rest of us. Would you rather be without taste or would you rather be without smell?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-06-12 07:11:47

While I'd miss smell I'd have to say smell.  I've met several people without a sense of smell, but being without a sense of taste would be dire.
Okay here is an interesting one.  similar to munawar's above question.

Would you rather have something very pointless that you've done now be very well regarded, across the world even though you yourself didn't put much time or effort into it, or be able to create something genuinely worth while in the future which will be beloved but only to a small group of people.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-12 08:19:02

I think something worth while.
Would you rather
have one of every single thing you want in the world
or two of half the things you want (randomly picked)

2019-06-12 10:01:32

I'd rather have one of every single thing I want in the world

would you rather
Fuck a duck?
Or a goat?

2019-06-12 10:52:28

goat, milk is closer to cum then whatever a duck can give.

Would you rather be forced to read a forum of clone topics like the ones on audiogames.net or only be able to play cloned audio games?

2019-06-12 11:19:29

Um, Forced to read topic clone audiogames net. big_smile
would you rather turn into a girl with unmatched beauty that would make everyone close to you suddenly want to f(((( you, or turn into an old man who couldn't move, walk, talk, see, hear, taste, smell, and breathe while staying allive and feeling the pain of not breathing forever, The pain will also increase as time gose by. 1 out of 2.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-12 11:20:35

that's a simple one. reading is much better. at least i get to enjoy the origenal stuff.
would you rather...
watch yourself experiencing some of the most horrefic things that have happened in your life, or some of the wurst things that can possiblly happen to a human, such as torcher etc, or the same accept where you get to be the culpret.
I know this might have not made much sence to people, been up for more than 96 hours now, drouzy so can't type.

Abay chal.

2019-06-12 11:21:21

er, the girl one i suppose tongue

Abay chal.

2019-06-12 11:30:11

I definitely would rather be an attractive girl than an old man with no abilities, really this is a no brainer, especially since even if having a female body did not change the fact that I find women attractive, well there are still lots of girls who like girls and were I so super attractive I wouldn't have trouble finding one.

of course there  be the problem that Mrs. Dark does not swing that way, though equally were I so incompitant an old man that wouldn't work either.

Would I rather torture someone or be tortured? Well that's really a choice of evils. I'd like to say I'd always prefer to take the torture myself than inflict it on someone else, though of course if one was really in the situation that might not be the case.

okay here's another really difficult one.

if you had to give up either alcohol, coffee or chocolate for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
For me that's an obvious answer, I rarely drink alcohol, but I love my propper coffee and high coco chocolate big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-12 11:34:32

Eh, alcohol. I'm too young to drink it. you know, I'll add a bonise thing I'll give up, coffee. Only chocolate, I love my chocolate. Btw, coffee is bad for me because, it's bitter. Well, last time i drank it. Enough talking now.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-06-12 11:56:21

Since the last poster didn't make a new question, I'll answer dark's question myself and then think of my own.
For me, it'd probably be oucahole. Not being 18 yet I can only really drink it at special acasions / when I can get away with it, so it wouldn't be a huge loss for me.
And now for my question.
Would you rather, have all the cats die out, or have the cats somehow achieve world domination and conker the humans.
big_smile: