2019-06-09 01:08:35 (edited by Addolis 2019-06-09 01:12:39)

Hello to all!
I have some exciting news  regarding Madden NFL 20! !
I know that a lot of you have expressed doubts on the accessibility status of Madden NFL 20, and I am here to  send your fears off the field!
Madden NFL 20 for almost every front-end menu will be accessible. There are some that will not be, and the play call menus will not be, but I will cover all of this when the game is released!
For now, with a look at what is accessible, please view this link!

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/mad … vancements
Happy Gaming! and see you on the gridiron in Madden NFL 20!
If you have any questions please leave your reply here, or contact me at:
[email protected]

Thumbs up

2019-06-09 01:17:21

Hi.

We already have a topic on this.

I quite like the new features, would have enjoyed some updates regarding fifa and NBA a bit more though.

Greetings Moritz.

Hömma, willze watt von mir oder wie, weil wenn nich, dann lass dir mal sagen, laber mir kein Kottlett anne Wange und hömma, wo wir gerade dabei sind, dann iss hier hängen im Schacht, sonns klapp ich dir hier die Fingernägel auf links, datt kannze mir mal glaubn.

Thumbs up

2019-06-11 01:59:02

Thanks, I believe a lot of this is because of a lot of your hard work. Kind of wish this topic would’ve been the only one, but what could you do.   Appreciate the info.

Life is like a  MUD,   grinding is the only way  to succeed.
  GamerTag JCion97 & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2019-06-11 02:23:15

I posted first before this one as soon as I found out. Sorry about that.

Thumbs up

2019-06-12 03:04:46

Hello to all!
On Friday at 12:00 pm est I will be streaming  Madden NFL 20
I invite all of you to listen in to the stream, and to ask questions as I am going through  first time setup,  adjustments, and to ask questions about what is and is accessible. As the game will only be open for 2 days,  I probably won't create any long term franchise settings, but we can go through and  take a look at how to manage them.
The time limit, well, I'll go as long as you guys want to keep asking questions!
Here is the information!
What:
Madden NFL 20 streem:
When:
12:00 pm est on 06/14/2019 12:00 pm est:
Url:
http://mixer.com/vol4life8657
Thank you for joining in advance, and hope to see you all soon!
Happy Gaming!
Darrell Bowles
Accessibility Producer
EA Sports

Thumbs up